Makeout Scene

Tre and Billie engage in lust...Makeout Scene

“Truth or dare?” Gerard asked me.
For fuck sake, this is why I hate playing this dumb game; I never intended to get selected for anything. “Truth, loser.” I muttered miserably.
“Okay, Tre’ Cool. I dare you to... lift up your shirt.”
“Is that it? That’s lame, dude.” I said, then without effort, lifted the hem of my shirt to expose my torso. It’s a damn good thing I’d been working out so hard recently.
Gerard grinned at the sight of my exposed pectoral and abdominal muscles, and Billie Joe only rolled his eyes. “Right, move on.” He declared, with a dismissive flick of his wrist.
“You won’t be saying that tonight when I get you alone, BJ.” I said, but yanked my top back down anyway. Billie made a face that said ‘yuck’ and tapped the screen on the iPod again, I watched as the spinner whirled round once more, in blinding colours. Surprise, surprise, it landed on the very same sexy sweetheart who had started the spinner. Billie gave an over-dramatic eye roll again, and stuck his tongue out at me. “Make it worthwhile, I aint doing nothing involving dookie.”
“Okay... you have to... kiss Gerard.” I said in a drawl.
Gerard went a little red, “And why me, may I ask?”
I shrugged, “Because you aren’t me, I guess.”
Billie gave this little groan, “Can you not suggest something else?”
“No, and besides, you kiss Mike and me all the time. Get it over with, I did my dare.” I said.
Gerard and Billie exchanged a glance.
“Look, I didn’t turn off the TV to stop watching Babe Station, just so you guys could fuck about like kids. It’s just a little kiss, aint hard at all.” I said, growing a little bored.
“Just a quick kiss?” Gerard asked, looking confused. “Or do I have to let him touch me, like—“
“—Shut up.” I interrupted. “Billie said to make the dare worth his while, didn’t he?”
“Piss off, Tre’. You know what I meant by that!” Billie screwed up his fists.
“Oh, just shut up. Kiss Gerard now, or I’ll put that dodgy photo of you on Instagram, the one where you decided to dye the seat of your pants yellow—“
Billie purred at me then, with his lip curled. I laughed, but retained the rest of my words. Gerard only blinked in confusion.
“Right, off you go, BJ.” I prompted.
Billie gave me a very withering glare, but then turned to Gerard with his face back to normal in an instant. Gerard leaned closer to Billie, and their lips finally met after like, ten years. I started to laugh. Billie’s hands rested on Gerard’s shoulders, and moved in slow, considerate caressing rotations.
“Enough move on.” I said.
Billie lifted one finger at me, not the middle one, to my relief.
“You want to go get Mike to break that or something?” I asked. “I said enough.”
It was Gerard who finally pulled away from Billie, looking a little embarrassed. “Sorry, I got carried away, a little.”
“You think?” I snapped.
Billie raised his eyebrows at me. “Take our little kissing thing as an alternative to Babe Station.”
“You aren’t babes; you’re cute little guys who just figured out how to make out.”
Gerard raised his eyebrows at me then. “If you think you’re such a pro, when the spinner lands on you again, I’ll make you apply your ‘top skills’ right then.”
“It’s a deal. I never turn down a dare.” I replied, a little nervously though.
Billie chuckled, “Nice one, Gerard.”
I whacked a hand in his face to show my nonchalance, and then tapped the iPod screen again. Okay, this is fucked; I swear this gadget has something terribly wrong with it.
“Oh, Tre’... that’s quite surprising actually.” Billie said. He turned to Gerard, “You know what to do.”
Gerard smiled, flicking a strand of red hair from his eyes. “I hope you don’t mind cheating on people.” He told me.
“In this case, no, I don’t mind.”
Billie smacked the side of my butt in disapproval.
I whacked him back in the face, “It’s called a dare, my friend.”
Billie just pouted at me. I grinned.
“I’m glad you guys are looking so happy, because Tre’, your dare is to make out with Billie.” Gerard said.
“What? Let me guess, you didn’t get to watch Babe Station either, did you?” I questioned.
Gerard made a face. I sighed and then turned to face Mr. Armstrong.
“Let’s make out...” I told him.
Billie looked a little uncomfortable. “Wait, I just need a piss. I’ll be right back.” He stood from the sofa and practically ran out of the room.
“Hey!” I shouted at his retreating figure. I gave Gerard an apologetic look, “Sorry, let me just go and sort him out, wait here.”
Gerard shrugged, “Don’t take your time, you know.”
I gave him a salute, then ran out after Billie. I ascended the stairs, then knocked on the first door on the landing, which was the bathroom. “Hello, Mr. Wimp Armstrong, are you in there?”
There was no reply. I pounded both fists against the wood of the door, yet still received no reply. I marched down the landing and pushed open Billie’s bedroom door. He screamed when he saw me, and I did too. “What the--?” I exclaimed.
Billie tugged his jeans back up and pulled his shirt down, looking mystified in the entire time it took him to do it.
“I’m sorry, I’ll get out.” I said, still shaking my head, which had been shaking for a while now.
“Don’t you... want to make out?” Billie said.
“You came up here for that?”
“No, not really, I went up to masturbate, but, y’know. Might as well do the dare, y’know?”
I gazed into his eyes, lowering to the ground and pulling him down beside me.
It was only sheer desire that I felt with Billie sitting this close to me, and looking back into my eyes. I hadn’t realised all this time that I still had a very strong attraction to him, one that resurface about every two years but still remained unsatisfied. And now here he was, so close to me, with the face of an angel from Heaven. His eyeliner-rimmed eyes narrowed at my silence.
“But, what about Gerard?” I said finally. “Won't he wonder what we’re up to?”
Billie shook his head, his beautiful lashes flicking over his green eyes. “No,” he murmured.
His eyes moved their emerald gaze to my lips. I cupped my hands over his face and took a deep breath in, my nose was filled with a musky, yet pleasant smell, and the tang of the spritz Billie had dressed his hair with today. His green eyes closed, and a low sigh left him when my lips made contact with his. Immediately, his hands moved to my waist, and my sides, beneath my shirt.

I deepened the kiss then, and opened his mouth with mine. I slid my tongue beneath Billie’s, and felt this absurd, unreal desire emerge from within me then, as our tongues twisted together like vines. Billie grabbed my hands and placed them onto his hips, still kissing me vigorously. I broke away from him, but only to push him down onto the carpet. He gave a tiny yelp of surprise, but soon had two fistfuls of my shirt, yanking me down on top of his body.
I found his lips once more, and pressed mine down so hard that he expelled a loud groan. I chuckled, and loosened up a little, didn’t want to kill him for fuck sakes. Billie detached the kiss after a few moments, and lowered his head down to my throat. “Fuck, BJ...” I muttered, as his teeth pulled on the skin near my collarbone. I could feel each bite mark on my skin, and the dribble of blood that ran from the area. I put my hands against both sides of Billie’s face, and gently lifted his face to mine.
“You’re so beautiful, Billie, but that still hurts like hell.”
“Who said that a saint can’t be a sinner?” He attempted to kiss me again, but I shook my head.
“You are not a saint; a saint can’t be so fucking beautiful.”
“If that’s the way you feel, then kiss me, fool.” Billie said, in a growl.
“I’m sorry, my delicious, no can do.” I said. I so wanted to kiss him again, I couldn’t even explain why, not to anybody who asked me. Just to briefly summarise, Billie Joe Armstrong is a sexy motherfucker, with his green eyes rimmed with liner, the long lashes, the beautiful shape of his lips and his face. I love his figure, everything about him is so perfect—I can’t say it any better than this. Without being able to stop myself, I gave in and leaned into Billie and kissed his soft lips one more time, “Gerard’s waiting in the dining room, I just remembered.” I told his sexy eyes.
“How come you only remembered now, beautiful?” he asked me.
“It doesn’t matter, BJ, I’ll be back in a minute. I just have to check on him, that was pretty bad of us to ditch him like that.”
“Why do you want him?” Billie moaned, pulling this pouty face. I smiled; I loved it when he pushed his lower lip up. “I don’t, and I’d appreciate it if you didn’t quote your sexy song titles at me.”
“But, Tre’, seriously. Just stay with me, we’re rebels. And what do rebels do?”
“Break the law?” I mused.
“Break the rules, honey. So let’s get it on... again.” Billie tried to pull my face down. I lifted myself up from over him, stood, and dusted my clothes off. “Sorry, I think we’ve rebelled enough today, my precious. See you later, BJ.”
“Aww, you fucker!” Billie slapped the side of my leg and pouted again.