Status: Coming back, slowly.

Keep the Faith

It's the alarm versus me!

~Rylie~

"Hey," I laughed as I pointed to the bodyguard protecting the dressing room. "I need to talk to Jon."

"All the girls do," he smiled and blocked it even more.

"I'm his daughter," I said as I tried to get past him, but to no prevail, he wouldn't budge.

"His daughter is in Hawaii."

"I'm back," I said slowly as I tried to get by again, but failed. "Oh come on man!"

"No."

"Dad! Uncle Richie!" I yelled as I raced up the hallway, banging on the wall of the dressing room. "The guard dude won't let me in!"

A few seconds later the door opened and dad stuck his head out. "Hey babe, James that's Rylie, my daughter and her friends."

"Oh, I'm sorry you said she was in Hawaii an-"

"It's cool dude, doing your job," I pulled Leana, Jimmy, Zacky and Danny in behind me. "Hey Dad."

“Hi, hun!” He smiled at me. “What are you doing here?”

“We came to watch your show!” I explained. “Since I won’t see you for almost a year after this.”

“Right,” He nodded. “Well, you guys better get out to the seats because I’m on, like, now.”

“Okay,” I nodded as we all walked out to the first seats closest to the stage. They were originally meant for his security guards, but they let us sit there instead.

"That was awesome!" Leana yelled jumping up and down beside Jimmy who was still trying to air-drum.

"Thanks again guys," I smiled a thanks to the security guards, they all smiled and waved me on saying they were welcomed to it.

"Come on!" Danny and Zacky grabbed my arms and ran down the hallways, I pulled my feet up and let them run with me, I giggled and yelled out throwing my head back as they kicked the door open and ran down the hill.

"Slow down!" I yelled with wide eyes as we came close to the tour bus, they took a sharp corner and I barely was caught by Zacky when I fell sideways. "That's it I'm walking!"

“Why walk when Danny and I are so much more fun?” Zack grinned at me.

“Because your gonna kill me, that’s why!” I pulled away from them and walked to the car with them at my sides.

“Poke,” Danny giggled as she jabbed me in the arm.

“What the hell?” I turned my head and glared at her.

“Poke,” Zacky stabbed my other arm. I averted my gaze over to him as Danielle poked my arm again.

“Knock it the fuck off!” I screamed, half laughing, as I ran up in front of them, but they ran up and smiled at each other.

"Poke."

"Poke."

"Fuck!" I yelled as they poked me at the same time, I glared and looked for Jimmy and Leana. "Jimmy! Leana!"

"What?"

"Help me get away from these morons!" I whined.

"Sorry, not happening!"

"Daddy!" I yelled running like a four year old to his tour bus, he was about to step on when I tackled him in a hug.

"Whoa!" he caught me and steadied us both. "Honey, is there a reason you just about knocked me out?"

"One, I wanted to say bye before you leave cause I love you!" I kissed his cheek then smiled. "Two, because Zacky and Danny keep poking me in the sides and its beginning to nerve me."

"Poke 'em back," Richie said as he kissed my forehead and hugged me, before he jumped on the bus.

"Good point," I mumbled and hugged my dad again. "Love you dad, be careful okay."

"As careful as I can be, and I want you to behave, no more drinking as much as you did last night, and if you do you're to stay with you're brother."

"Gotcha," I saluted him, he smiled his famously known smile and kissed my forehead again.

"It's sad, you get here finally and I have to leave, but I'll be back in nine months so don't you care think of going back to Hawaii or I'll hunt you down," he pointed at me. "Love you."

"Bye, love you too," he walked on the bus and waved as I stepped back and felt someone pick me up.

"Aw shit!"

"Hi!" Zacky smiled and poked my side. "Poke."

“No!” I whined as Danny ran up in front of me.

“Poke!” She jabbed me in the stomach. I somehow pulled away from Zacky and jumped on Jimmy’s back. Danny and Zack sighed.

“Now what?” Zacky looked over to Danny, who poked his belly. “Oh, it’s on!”

“Bring it!” Danielle screamed as they began a poke fight.

"No," Jimmy said slowly. "There's nothing wrong with them."

"No," I shook my head. "Not a damn thing."

"Are you two talking about the same Zacky and Danielle I'm seeing?" Leana pointed to Zacky and Danielle. "Because there is defiantly something wrong with their noggins."

"We were being smartasses honey," Jimmy said slowly.

“Oh,” Leana laughed slightly and looked back over to Zack and Danny, who had stopped fighting because Danny somehow got on Zack’s back.

“Hi!” She grinned and waved spastically at Leana, Jimmy, and I.

I tilted my head slowly then shook my head. "I swear she's mental," I sighed

"I swear that she should be put in a mental institution," Jimmy chuckled.

“Well, that’s not very nice,” Danny pouted. “I’m very sane, at times. It just doesn’t overtake my craziness.”

“That proves that you’re crazy,” I shook my head as we all walked to the car, Danny still on Zack.

“Well, let’s not forget about your therapist!” Danny giggled.

“We don’t talk about that, Danielle,” I growled.

“Awww, some ones angry,” She sang.

"Therapist?" Leana asked as she climbed behind the wheel, I shrugged my shoulders as I slid in the backseat.

"I need it for my anxiety, I grew up without my dad being around, my mom didn't pay attention to anything associated with my life and Brian was a phone call a day, I had no one but Danny and even she didn't help me, so I grew to be crazy," I sighed. "And my therapist is my best friend, his name is Jon and he's pretty awesome."

"Well," Jimmy shrugged. "Everyone's a tad bit crazy, thankfully you see someone for it."

“Unlike Danny,” I laughed.

“I’m telling you, I’m not crazy!” Danny insisted. “It’s just the ADHD!”

“Geez, what’s wrong with you people?” Zack laughed. “Therapists? ADHD?”

“What? We’re troubled,” Danielle explained dramatically.

"And slightly out there, but out there people are funny as hell so you have to love us," I grinned and kissed Jimmy's cheek, leaning up to his seat. "We give good hugs too, because we squeeze you like how our strait jackets squeezed us!"