Status: Coming back, slowly.

Keep the Faith

You put the lime in the coke!

“What?”

“Oh, nothing,” Danny jumped up and tackled me into the pool.

“Bitch!”

“You love me,” She grinned as I splashed water at her.

"Sad but true," I pushed the hair out of my face. "So uh...what's up?"

"You are so random," she sighed and swam to the edge where she lifted herself to the side of the pool, dangling her legs in.

"I have to be, my brain never stops."

“I forgot about that,” Danny nodded as Zack wadded over to her.

“Poke.”

“The fuck?” She looked down at him and cocked her head to the side.

“Poke.”

“Well,” She jabbed her finger at Zacky’s forehead. “Poke to you, too.”

"There poking!" I shouted until I was dunked underwater by Danny with her foot. "Okay...I deserved that."

"Yes you did."

"You still poked," I grinned.

“Big deal,” She shrugged. “It’s not like-“

Danny’s sentence was cut short from Zack grabbing her legs and pulling her underwater.

“Well,” I looked around to everyone else. “At least he shut her up.”

"Yes but turn around and look," Leana giggled pointing to the water, I narrowed my eyes and turned around to see Zacky and Danny kissing.

"Them sons a bitches," I sighed dramatically.

“Am I seeing this?” Michelle rubbed her eyes.

“What?” Brian turned towards the pool, he jaw dropped. “Whoa.”

"This isn't even fair," I sighed dramatically. "They’re supposed to have sexual tension that I can tease them about!"

"I think they are, but they kind of need to breathe," Johnny mused.

"When they come back up, they're getting a ear-fucking-full," I growled. They came back up a few seconds later, panting and laughing.

“Wow,” Danny smiled softly.

“You bitch,” I glared at her.

"What did I do?"

"You damn well know what the fuck you did," I glared and swam away, damn I have been dramatic for two damn days. "Just forget it."

“Ry!” Danny called and swan after me, following me into Matt’s room. “What did I do?”

“You fucking kissed him!” I screamed. “Two days! Two days of you torturing me and you go and kiss him!”

“I-I,” Danny stuttered. “I didn’t do it. He did. I mean, yeah, I wanted it, but…”

“Whatever,” I sighed and threw myself on the bed. She sat down next to me and took a deep breath.

“I’m not gonna do anything with him,” She shook her head. “Not even date. I’ve known him for two days. That’s not enough for me. I’ll just let things progress with time. Okay?”

"I don't want to be the one that denies you happiness," I sighed. "Do what you want, I'm being dramatic as hell."

"Yes you are, but I understand," Danny laughed. “And I’m not going to do anything with him because of my own free will. Two days isn’t a long time. Defiantly not enough to start dating someone.”

“Yeah,” I nodded. “I’m sorry I got so upset about it.”

“Don’t worry, it’s fine!” Danny laughed. “Now let’s get back out there.”

“Alright,” I nodded and stood up.

"But I feel," I sighed. "Like a drama queen."

"You are but you're the bestest queen!"

"Shut up!" I laughed as I ran out, which turned to skipping, which turned to Danny and I throwing our legs up in sync while singing.

“Uh,” Brian said, everyone staring at us.

“We had a sister to sister moment,” I explained.

“Oh,” Everyone nodded.

"Yep," Danny said as she began spinning in circles until she jumped into the pool, everyone turned to me and I ran back to the door and held my finger up, then I ran forward and done a couple front flips then dived into the pool. 'Hell yeah!"

"Thank you gymnastics!"

“Yeah, don’t be a show off,” Danny sighed as I swam up next to her.

“I will,” I laughed.

"Only because you know how," she pouted her lips. "I still can't get it down pat."

"I only did because I done it every day for the longest time," I shrugged.

“That’s because you had no life,” Danny laughed.

“Hey,” Zacky swam up in between us.

"I know I have no life, why do you think I can speak fluent in Italian," I stopped and held my hands up, while slowly saying. "I. Have. No. Life."

"Well," Zacky laughed. "Good to know, now we can help you with that."

“But wait, I can speak Italian, too!” Danny chimed in. “Does that mean I have no life?”

“Well, yeah,” I mumbled.

“No!”

"Sadly yes," I nodded my head. "But wait did you take up knitting too?"

"No."

"Then I have less of a life than you," I sighed.

“Well, that’s a relief,” Danny put her hand over her heart and giggled. Zacky was staring at us both.

“You guys are crazy,” He pointed out.

"Like we didn't know," I rolled my eyes as I splashed him in the face.

"Just reminding you."

"No need in it, I remind myself by talking," I grinned.

“Wow,” Danny laughed and shook her head. “Your weirder than me.”

“I don’t think so,” I retorted. “Your way weirder than I am.”

“Prove it!”

"You run into parked cars," I said slowly. "I trip going upstairs, which is worse?"

"Uh..."

"Exactly."

“You run into parked cars?” Zacky looked to Danny and laughed.

“Well,” She mumbled.

“Awww, it’s fine,” He kissed the top of her head. I shot her a glare.

“Zack, I don’t think we should, like, kiss,” She shook her head. “Not until we know each other. I mean, it’s only been two days.”

“Oh,” Zacky smiled. “Alright. I understand.”

"Thank god," I broke in. "Sorry...but I was slightly worried."

"Don't worry," Zacky laughed. "I have a conscience."

“Well, that’s good,” I nodded.

“But now the tension is back,” Danny grumbled. “Damnit.”

"Cold shower," I sang as I started to backstroke away from them. "You put the lime in the coke and you drink it all up," I continued singing an actual song.

"She's insane I swear," Danny turned to Zacky. "I just don't have the heart to put her in a facility."