Status: Coming back, slowly.

Keep the Faith

I Called Her On The Phone And She Touched Herself!

“You bitch!”

“Well, it was just framed on your wall and I got tired of listening to you talk about Bobby,” Danny stuck out her tongue.

“Bobby?” Brian looked at me, then Danny.

“Her childhood crush.”

"I hate Bobby," I grumbled taking a large bite of pizza. "He can burn in hell for all I care."

"What?"

"Bobby tricked her into going to prom with her, and then made out with his girlfriend in front of Rylie's face, after he knew she liked him a whole lot," Danny said softly. "It was very cruel; I was across the room when Rylie took her anger out of his face with one swift upper cut."

“Oh please,” I shook my head. “You probably couldn’t see! You were too busy making out with Warren.”

“Mehh.”

"Don't Mehh me, you know you were," I said pointing at her. "I had to drag you away from him so you could help me pop my wrist back into place."

"Ow!" Brian said in pain for my memory. "How the he--"

"I almost broke it on Bobby's jaw," I grinned.

“Nice,” Jimmy grinned.

“I know,” Danny laughed. “Me and her both got so mad. She took it out on him and I…”

“What?” Zacky looked over to her.

“She took it out on the wall,” I cackled. “Broke all her knuckles and some fingers.”

"You punched a wall?"

"And a car," I added raising my finger in acknowledgement. "And when we got home she hit the door."

"Good lord," Michelle laughed.

“Oh, and don’t forget when I got home I ripped my pillow to shreds,” Danny grinned, everyone staring at her. “What? I have anger issues…”

“Yes, and management does nothing,” I shook my head.

"Nothing?" Zacky gulped.

"She pissed off the anger management officer and she punched Danny," I stated

"And Danny broke that bitches face," Danny added in third person.

“I’m scared,” Zacky jumped behind me and quivered.

“Don’t be,” I giggled. “Just don’t get on my bad side.”

“Well, what happens if we do?” Johnny asked curiously.

“You’ll get your dick ripped off,” Danny growled.

"So you're like her bodyguard?" Johnny asked munching on his pizza nonchalantly.

"She self proclaimed that, I think I can handle myself pretty well, but she's really protective, it's kind of scary," I admitted.

"I love her a lot," Danny whined. "In a total non-lezbo, sisterly way of course."

“Yep!” I nodded and smiled. “It’d be weird if she loved me more. I’m not a homophobe or anything, just that I don’t think of Danny as that type of person.”

“Because I’m not,” Danny shook her head.

"Trust me babe, I know," I shivered. "With Warren."

"Oh yeah..." she said slowly as she nodded her head. "You really need to learn how to knock."

“Well maybe you should have put a sign up or something!”

“What are you two talking about?” Brian laughed slightly.

“She walked in on me with Warren,” Danny nodded. “She should have used some common sense. It was three in the damn morning, there were noises, I had been gone for quite a while with him. Put the pieces together!”

"Again it was three in the morning and I was trying to sleep with noises all around, I came in to tell you to shut the fuck up and I left scarred for life!" I shouted throwing my arms up. "Trust me, if I was thinking properly I would have went to dad's house or something but I was half asleep."

“Your mind is permanently half asleep,” Danny shook her head and leaned away from me, whispering, “She has no common sense.”

"Fuck off, I have plenty common sense, I just don't use the sons a bitches," I murmured as I leaned back. "I'm like my brother what can I say."

"Hey!"

“It’s true!” I insisted.

“Whatever,” Brian mumbled and pouted.

"I sorry bubba," I pouted my lip at him, causing everyone to laugh loudly. "What?"

"You look just a like," Jimmy laughed

“You two could be twins,” Danny pointed.

“Well,” I looked at Brian. “Maybe?”

“Defiantly.”

"But she has red hair," Brian pointed out.

"Thank you for that keen observation there sport," Danny rolled her eyes. "I meant personality wise and facial features."

“Well, I don’t think were anything alike,” Brian said as both him and I shook our heads.

“Yes, you are.”

"Nah," we stated at the same time, glanced at one another then back to Danny.

"Right..." she said slowly

"Right," we nodded our head and groaned at our twinie moments.

“Ha, we need to record this,” Michelle giggled.

“We should,” Danny laughed.

"Shut up," we both yelled then glared at each other. "Stop doing that!"

"This is priceless!" Leana laughed

"Shut up!"

“Oh wow,” Danny shook her head. “This couldn’t happen again if they tried.”

“Stop!”

"Let's get this going, you two even sound alike!" Michelle laughed as both Brian and I whined.

"Damn it, stop that!" we glared at each other. "I hate you."

"This is great!" Zacky yelled.

“Fuck off!” We both glared at Zack.

“Priceless!” Danny cackled and held her sides.

"Brian shut up!" I yelled at the same time he yelled 'Rylie shut the fuck up'. "I mean it you fucking idiot, shut up!"

"Don't call me a fucking idiot you fucking tomato head!"

“Well, fuck you!”

“Wow, great comeback,” Brian laughed. I glared at him and pushed him.

"Don't push you girl," he said as he pushed my arm back.

"Fine fucker," I punched him in the arm.

“No punching either,” Brian whined.

“Whatever,” I mumbled and slapped him in the back of the head.

"Ow!" he yelled slapping my leg, I groaned and held my thigh.

"You fuck head, you slapped my skin!"

“Stop fighting,” Danny shook her head and hit us both. “You’re like three year olds.”

“Four year olds.” I corrected.

“Shut the fuck up, I’m trying to make a point,” Danny held her hand up in my face and growled.

"You did not just do that!" I yelled as I poked between her eyes. "I will not be silenced."

"You will when I shoved my hand down your throat."

"Then I would just have to mumbled, but I wouldn't be silenced."