Status: Coming back, slowly.

Keep the Faith

Mama, we all go to hell!

“Why with all the violence?” Zacky laughed.

“Were naturally violent people,” Danny nodded. “Haven’t we been over this already?”

“I dunno,” he shrugged.

"You must have been missing," I said slowly. "In that state of confusion again huh?"

"I visit there a lot, they know me as a celeb," Zacky said proudly.

"She doesn't mean Connecticut..." Matt said lowly. At that point, Danny was rolling around on the ground laughing.

“Is she okay?” Zack looked up to me.

“Yes, she’s not having a seizure,” I shook my head and laughed slightly.

"Are you sure?" Matt asked slowly as he glanced over at me, I chuckled and shrugged my shoulders.

"With her you never can tell."

“Someone poke her,” Johnny laughed, Jimmy picking up a wooden spoon and whacking Danny’s side.

“Ow…” She stood up and frowned. “Was that necessary?”

"Slightly," he nodded his head as he turned to me. "Sup Ry."

"Sup Jim."

“I love you.”

“Love you, too.”

“You people…” Danny stared at Jimmy and I as she shook her head.

"Are wicked," I grinned. "Thank you Harry Potter Weasly twins for extending my vocabulary."

"Weird..." she said slowly as she pointed innocently at me. "I was going to say...weird."

“Well, I said wicked,” I shrugged.

“Bloody hell,” Danny mumbled. “Ah, fuck! Now you’ve got me speaking British!”

"It's awesome right!"

"Wicked!" she laughed as she fell backwards on Zacky's plate. "Oh man! Pizza in my hair!"

“Ha!” I chuckled and picked up another slice, shoving it at her chest. “And down your shirt.”

“I’ll get it!” Zacky raised his hand and reached out, but I slapped it away.

“Do you want her to lose the bet?”

"No," he sighed as he sat back. "I don't."

"Dude," Brian said slowly with a grin. "I have a perfect, random idea."

"What?"

"Let's get Rylie a date," he said causing everyone to look over at me.

-----Day of Date-----

"I hate my brother," I grumbled to Matt and Michelle who were walking down the hallway with me, my eyes were narrowed and my fist clenched.

"Yes well," Michelle sighed. "He's never been a matchmaker so..."

"I'll kill him if its someone like...Pete Wentz."

"I assure you," Matt chuckled softly. "Brian and Pete don't get along."

"Who would it be then?"

"Guess."

"I'd rather not."

"Fine I'll tell you," Matt grinned as if he knew something bad. "Pierre Bouvier."

"He's pretty cute," I said slowly as Matt's grin slid off his face, then he looked at Danny who ran up to us.

“I hate you,” She glared at me. “Pierre. You’re so lucky.”

“Well, Zack likes you,” I shrugged.

“But it’s not like we can do anything,” Zacky shook his head. “You’ve banned us, remember?”

"It’s for the best," I said slowly like Dr. Phil. "You don't want your relationship built on physical attraction rather than spiritual do you?"

"No Dr. Phil I don't," Danny glared at me then shook her head. "Still...Pierre!"

“Yes, Pierre!” I imitated her, laughing.

“Hey, how long are you gonna be out?” Zack looked to me.

“I dunno, probably all night,” I shrugged. “Why?”

“Oh, no reason,” Zacky smirked and glanced at Danny.

“Oh, hell no!” I shook my head. “I’ll have Jimmy watching you!”

"Well you're a bummer," Zacky mumbled as he and Danny ran off for the outside, I sighed and looked at Matt.

"I'm so worried, I've never been on a date before," I mumbled and gazed up at his face with a innocent smile. "Got any advice Batty Matty?"

"Don't kiss on the first date," he held one finger out. "Don't have sex on the first date," second finger up. "Don't flirt on the first date," third finger. "Don't talk much on the first date," fourth. "And lastly, no eye contact."

"So," I stared at his hand. "Basically act like I don't like him?"

"Basically."

"You're a very odd man Sanders," I hesitantly stepped back while eyeing him suspiciously. "Very odd."

"Am I?" he grinned and ran after me, I screamed and ran out the door, and jumped on Danny who was speaking to said date.

“Bitch, you’re pulling my hair!” Danny screamed and pushed me off, turning back to Pierre. “Sorry, but that’s your date."

“Ha, it’s fine,” He smiled to me and held his hand out.

“Thanks,” I nodded as he pulled me off. “I’m Rylie.”

“Pierre.”