Status: Coming back, slowly.

Keep the Faith

You wont be leaving my arms ever!

"Because she likes you," I laughed

“Lots of girls do,” Pierre mumbled. “Not to sound conceded.”

“You don’t,” I shook my head.

“And doesn’t Danny like that Zack guy?”

“How’d you know?” I looked down to him.

“It was obvious,” Pierre shrugged.

"I try and tell her that and she just tells me I'm her friend and I can tell things like that," I mumbled. "I made a bet with her."

"What kind of bet?" he tilted his head. "Is it involve me?"

"No her and Zack," I grinned. "Wanna know what?"

"Yeah."

“Well, there seems to be a lot of sexual tension between them,” I began. “So I’m making sure they don’t even touch each other.”

“For how long?”

“Around a month or two.”

“Are they gonna make it.”

“Probably not.”

"Well, how much to they have to pay you if they don't last that long," he chuckled. "Which you know they won't."

"I can't remember it much, but I know it was a hefty fine," I nodded slowly. "Guess what?"

"What?"

"My dad is Bon Jovi," I nodded slowly. "I'm random like that, sorry."

"That's awesome," he laughed as he sat up. "It’s okay, I'm pretty much that random,” he patted my leg. "I'm Canadian."

“Sweet!” I giggled. “Are you good at hockey?”

“Stereo-typical?” He chuckled.

“Just tell me!”

“I think I suck.”

"That's okay, I'm a native to the beach, both Huntington Beach and over in New Jersey, where I lived, and I can't surf."

"You can't surf?" he grinned and patted his chest. "Now I can do that."

"I can't even swim that good, it has to be a pool or I'll freak out," I shrugged my shoulders and grinned. "But you can't play hockey, you're letting your birthplace down man."

"You're letting yours down, and you say you are from around the beach," he made a 'phhss' noise and laughed.

“I lived a sheltered life,” I explained. “It consisted of hanging out with Danny and- Well, that was basically it.”

"Sad," he nodded his head slowly.

"Kinda," I nodded slowly. "Wait, I did listen to music with my dad and call my brother and his friends my whole life."

“Which would explain why you’re living with them.”

“Yep,” I agreed and took a deep breath.

"So, you're brother is Brian, the guitarist of the year," he grinned. "Do you play?"

"Well," I chuckled softly. "I can play guitar, bass, piano, drums, keyboard, acoustic guitar and a synthesizer, all thanks to my dad and his band mates slash my uncles."

“Wow,” Pierre said wide eyes. “You could be a one man band.”

“I bet I could,” I nodded and laughed.

"The walking band, have a guitar around your neck, cymbals on your legs, drums on your knees, piano on your arm," he chuckled. "You'd be the shit."

"I'm already the shit," I stuck my nose in the air. "Me and my friends don't walk on the red carpet, we walk on toilet paper."

“Sounds like fun!” He laughed. “So, you and Danny, pretty close?”

“Extremely,” I nodded.

"Really? How long have you known her?" he asked leaning back again, I copied him and lay on my elbow.

"Since we were two, my dad and her dad were best friends," I nodded my head. "Then I moved to Hawaii when I turned eighteen and she visited me every other weekend."

“And now?”

“I live with her,” I explained. “Well, at least I did. Now I think I live with Brian and the guys.”

“You think?”

"They said that I needed to move out of Danny's apartment and she was to sell it so we could stay with them," I shrugged. "I think I have Matt's bed, I'll just kick him on the couch."

"Very sweet Rylie," he chuckled and leaned up. "I'm sorry if I seem foreword tonight but damn your just so beautiful," he put his hand on the back of my neck and lowered me to his lips.

Wow...Danny is really going to flip!
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww, I love you guys. 37 suscribers, about the same comments, eight stars, and not even halfway done!