Status: Coming back, slowly.

Keep the Faith

One last chance to reverse this curse!

"You did what!?" Danny yelled as I sat down beside Brian, who laughed at Danny's face.

"I kissed Pierre Bouvier more than three times, tongue included," I teased and leaned up. "He have a hole where a lip ring used to be."

“Oh my god!” She glared at me.

“Sorry!”

“No sorry!” Danny screamed and stomped out to the living room where the guys were, soon followed by me.

“Hey, girls,” Matt smiled as everyone waved.

“Hi,” I half waved back, still following Danielle.

“Danny?” Zacky stood up, noticing her upset expression. Danny pushed herself full force on Zack, their lips meeting.

Everyone’s jaws dropped. Danny smirked and pulled away.

“It was worth it.”

"I knew it," I giggled as I looked at Zacky. "You owe that to me for telling her I kissed Pierre."

"How much money, I'll fork it over right here, right now!"

"None, just give me a hamburger please," I laughed as I turned around to come face to...chest with Matt. "Oh hi Matty!"

"You kissed him? What about the five date rules?" he whined.

“I forgot when I looked into his eyes,” I swooned.

“You don’t pay any attention at all,” Matt frowned and shook his head.

“I’m sorry, Matty,” I pouted.

“No she’s not,” Danny shook her head. “She just doesn’t want you to feel bad.”

“You’re not helping Danny.” I glared at her. “Do us all a favor and stop talking.”

“Alright,” Danny shrugged and kissed Zack again.

"As much as I like you not talking, I meant duct tape your trap," I shook my head and turned back to Matt. "I'm sorry I didn't listen, but I'm happy I didn't also because I got my first kiss."

"By Pierre Bouvier," he sighed and shook his head. "All that matters is you had fun, did you have fun?"

"Yep, we watched surfers fall from their boards on the beach," I grinned. "You should have seen this one guy, he face first into the board."

"Oh he was bleeding pretty hecti--" he stopped and glanced down at me, I tilted my head and he grinned. "Oops."

"Who all?"

"Brian, Michelle, Jimmy and I..."

"I'm going to kill you," I said calmly as I looked up at him. "Dead."

“Sorry, but we had too!” Jimmy ran into the room. “We wanted to see how your first date went.”

“So you spied on me?!”

"More like hovered like a mother hen," Michelle said softly with a shrug. "We convinced Danny and Leana not to go so they wouldn't yell...if that’s any better?"

"My God you all are CIA agents in disguise," I whined as I lay out on the couch. "My first date and you all seen it! Is anything sacred anymore?!"

“Nope,” Brian shook his head.

“You’re lucky I didn’t go,” Danny looked to me. “I would have been flipping.”

"I told him you would," I mumbled as I closed my eyes. "Why do you always do this guys, Brian I told you about a crush I had on Tommy Dittle when I was fifteen and you literally tracked the kid down, why do you do this to me?"

"Because I'm you're big brother!"

“That doesn’t give you an excuse to-“ I stopped mid-sentence. “Oh, wait, it does.”

"It does?" Danny asked slowly as she peaked over Brian's shoulder.

"Yeah, it does?" Jimmy asked in shock.

"Well, I know if he was going out on his first date, I would sneak and see if everything went well," I nodded. "But since he has Michelle there is no need for that. And besides, I spied on Danny’s first date.”

“What?!”

“Oh, you didn’t know?” I laughed slightly.

"Do now," she mumbled in shock. "Really?"

"You're really," I stopped to find the words. "Spontaneously flirty...and freaky."

"Oh you saw that?"

“Yes, all of it,” I shuddered. “Even the-“

“No one needs to know about that!” Danny slapped her hand over my mouth.

"Wow, just," I shook my head. "Never will I spy on anyone, I couldn't get out of the closet so I was stuck watching you."

"I bet it was traumatizing," Brian said softly. "My baby sister, you poor thing."

“It wasn’t that bad,” Danny waved her hand. “Not like now, I’m sure.”

“I don’t even want to be near you during dates,” I stuck out my tongue.

"That bad? I mean I thought I was being good, I was controlling myself," she said touching her chest. "You should be proud of me."

"That," I said with wide eyes. "Was controlling yourself? My God I really don't want to be near you when you're not!"

“Well, no one really brings out that side of me,” She glanced to Zack. “Not that I’ve found out, at least.”

“Ewww.”

"What's ewww?"

"I think I just lost a brain cell," I held my head with one hand and held my other out at Matt. "Matty save my only two left and take me home!"

"Alright damsel in distress!" He laughed and picked me up, running into his room and jumping onto his bed with me.

“Oh, Mathew, you’ve saved me!” I grabbed his face and kissed his cheek.

"I should save you more often, I get kisses," he laughed as he rolled over and pulled me to his side.