Status: Coming back, slowly.

Keep the Faith

Wasting away agin in Margaritaville!

"So overall, did you have fun tonight with Canadian boy?"

"Yes I did," I grinned as I punched his arm. "Pierre."

"Pierre," he said in a french accent. "I'll call him Perry when I see him just to see what I get."

“Probably one angry Pierre,” I laughed.

“Probably so,” Matt nodded in agreement.

"You'd find that funny wouldn't you?" I grinned as I turned to look him in the eyes.

"I'd love it," he smiled showing his dimples, I giggled and poked his left cheek making him laugh loudly. "What is it with you and my dimples?"

"I love them!"

“Why?”

“They’re so… Dimply!”

“That’s not a word,” Matt shook his head and chuckled.

"It is now," I said dramatically as I poked his forehead.

"Not to Webster," he poked mine as he mocked my voice. "He's the great almighty grammar king."

"Spelling king smart one," I poked his head back.

“Whatever,” He sighed and closed his eyes. “Now be quiet, I’m going to sleep.”

“Alright,” I nodded.

"Good," he mumbled as he turned on his side and pulled me to his chest, like a teddy bear, a few minutes into trying to sleep, I gave up and decided to pester Matthew Sanders.

"Poke," I poked his cheek where his dimples came out.

"Go to sleep."

"Poke," His nose.

"Go to sleep."

"Poke," His forehead

"Rylie go to sleep."

"Poke, poke," Chin and lips.

"Go...to...sleep."

“No,” I mumbled. His eyes shot open and he glared at me.

“Sleep.”

“Never,” I shook my head. Matt sighed and kissed me softly on the lips.

“Sleep now,” He dropped his head on the pillow and closed his eyes.

"I can't go to sleep with your fingers poking me in the eyes," he grumbled as I let his head go.

"My bad," I said softly as I bit my lip, I looked down at his lips before I knew it, I leaned back over and kissed him once more.

"Rylie..." he opened his eyes hesitantly as I leaned back.

"I'm sorry, I sho-"

He hushed me, with his lips.

After a few minutes of hushing, Matt broke away and smiled.

“What was that?” I stared at him and said softly.

“I-I’m not sure,” He shook his head and blushed. “But I liked it.”

"I did too," I said as I bit my lip looking everywhere but his lips. "This isn't good."

"Why isn't it?" he asked honestly.

"I just went on a date with Pierre, and then I'm kissing you, my brother's best friend, it's so wrong," I said in shock as I looked back to his beautiful green eyes. "But it feels good."

“Yeah, very,” Matt smirked. “But, I’m sorry, it’s my fault.”

“Don’t be sorry,” I smiled. “I’m not.”

"You're not?"

"Nope," I shook my head while closing my eyes. "I'm only sorry that it happened the same day I kissed another guy, makes me feel weird."

"Don't let it, you've only kissed what? A hand full of times?"

"Practically," I nodded my head as he scooted closer, leaning up against his elbow. "What are you doing?"

"Trying to hint."

"Hint what?"

"I want another kiss."

“Oh, selfish are we?” Matt laughed and kissed me again.

“I’ve gotten a taste of kisses,” I giggled. “And now I’m addicted.”

"Oh that can be very bad," he said innocently as he leaned over and pecked my lips softly. "Because once you get addicted it takes a lot to get sober."

"What if I don't want to get sober?" I whispered as I kissed his lips again.

"Hmm," he hummed as he trailed small kisses down my jaw. "I'm not sure."

“Well, I happen to like the addiction,” I nodded. “And no meetings will change that.”