Status: Coming back, slowly.

Keep the Faith

And wash away what I've done!

“Good.”

"Uh huh," I turned around but stayed in Matt's lap, he pulled me back against his chest and laid his chin on my shoulder.

"Does that mean Rylie gets to pick?" he asked

"Yes."

"Danny," I grinned.

“Oh geez,” She sighed.

“Truth or dare?” I giggled.

“Dare.”

"I dare you to," I stopped and waited for Matt to whisper in my ear, then I grinned. "Drive to Wal-mart with everyone and act mentally insane, like screaming 'No The voices!' when the loudspeaker comes on."

“Oh hell no!” She shook her head. “I’ll get banned, and I happen to like Wal-mart!”

“Fine,” I sighed at her stubbornness.

"You gave in easy," Matt whispered.

"I have one worst," I whispered. "Okay, option B is do the same in Hot Topic, pick."

"You can't do that!"

"I just did my dear."

“Fuck that!” She stood up. “I quit!”

“Fine, be a baby,” I shrugged. “You baby.”

"I'm not a baby."

"You know the rules, if you turn down a dare you have to eat something disgusting," Brian smirked at her misery.

“I’d rather eat something disgusting.”

“That can be arranged!” Brian yelled, him and the boys running into the kitchen.

“This will not turn out well,” I shook my head as Danny began grunting.

After a few minutes, I sat on the bar watching the boys in front of me while I called out what they were adding or what they should. "Ketchup, cheese whiz, garlic powder, mustard, lots of it, oh don't forget jelly, apple and strawberry Johnny, no both."

“I’m gonna puke,” Leana put her hand over her mouth.

“You don’t have to eat it,” Danny growled, staring at the boys.

"Put some of that...ewww blue cheese," I shivered as I scooted closer and took a sniff. "Whoa that's potent."

"Who the hell eats blue cheese?" Brian threw the whole thing into the large silver bowl and threw the plastic away. "Let's see...Ahhh there we go, olives."

“Are you done?” Danny frowned.

“One more thing!” Jimmy grinned as all the boys spit into the mixture, making Danny shiver.

"Ewww, that was taking it a little too far," I grimaced as I watched Danny walk up to the bowl. "Are you really gonna eat that?"

"I have to," she shivered

"I can't watch, Jimmy tell me if she throws up."

“Alright,” Jimmy nodded as I walked out of the room, already hearing ewww and Danny gagging. After a few minutes, they all walked out, pale faced.

“She ate the whole thing… Without puking,” Brian mumbled.

“Impressive,” Johnny nodded as Zacky walked out with Danny on his back.

“Why are you carrying her?”

“My belly hurts,” She frowned and laid her head on Zack’s shoulder.

"I wouldn't have ate it," I shook my head. "You didn't have too."

"I didn't?"

"No, it’s not set in stone Danny, you could have just said "fuck you' and left."

“What?!” She screamed.

“Owww, my ear,” Zacky mumbled.

“Sorry,” Danny sighed and kissed it.

"It’s okay."

"Rylie," She glared at me and slowly got off Zacky's back, I stepped backwards and looked for an easy exit.

“Should I run?”

“There’s no running,” She shook her head and smirked evilly.

“Matt save me!” I ran and jumped into his arms.

"Hey why bring me into it?" he asked as I literally climbed his chest to where I had my boobs in his face. "Not that I'm complaining..."

"Matt," I rolled my eyes.

“Geez, Ry, your just like…” Danny looked around for a moment before grabbing Zack’s head and pulling it to her chest. “Matt, just fuck me now! I’m practically begging!

"What?" I looked down and groaned. "Sorry Matt."

"Oh I'm not complaining," he grinned as I moved back off him. "Aw...party pooper."