Status: Coming back, slowly.

Keep the Faith

I just want to play my music!

"No, I just hav-" My phone was ringing from the bedroom, I looked at Danny and she grinned before we started running down the hallway for it, I made it first because I pushed Danny into the wall and she fell out. "Hello!"

"Ow," Uncle Richie's voice came through the speaker. "Why are you screaming?"

“Oh, no reason, just Danny and me goofing off.”

“What else is new?” He laughed.

“Hi, Richie!” Danny waved to the phone and grinned widely.

"Danny said hi," I giggled as I plopped down on the bed. "And nothing really, we were playing truth or dare and Danny had to eat a weird ass concoction that had blue cheese, ketchup, mustard and loogies in it."

"That's gross."

"She didn't take the dare so that was her punishment."

“But that’s not set in stone, is it?”

“That’s what I said!”

"Gosh she's..."

"Retarded, mental, special in that Ed way, fucked up--"

"Okay I get it!" Danny and Richie laughed

“Don’t be a jerk,” Danny laughed.

“I only speak the truth.”

"Well you're dad is sleeping, he said that you called and since I was up, I decided to see how you were," I could tell he was grinning.

"I'm fine uncle Richie," I chuckled as I looked over at Danny, she grinned and wiggled her eyebrows, she teased me because when I was around fourteen, I had the hugest crush on my dad's best friend, uncle Richie Sambora, talk about embarrassing now.

“Well, that’s good to know,” He said, then I heard some banging. “Well shit, I gotta go.”

“Uh, okay,” I nodded. “Bye, Uncle Richie!”

“Bye, Rylie,” He said before hanging up the phone.

"What's wrong?"

"Probably fans trying to wake up the guys, I heard a lot of banging."

“I wouldn’t be surprised,” Danny shrugged.

“Neither would I,” I nodded as we both walked back out to the living room.

"So I'm bored and it’s only twelve," Danny mumbled as she sat on Zack. "What do we do now?"

“I have an idea!” Matt jumped up and grinned triumphantly. “Let’s go to the beach!”

"But we have a pool," I pointed to the pool outside. "Why go to the beach?"

"Because its funnierer," Danny rolled her eyes and grabbed my arm, pulling me into the bedroom. She went into my bag and threw a bathing suit at me. “You’re going.”

“And when did I decide this?”

“You didn’t, I did.”

"Reason why?" I asked as I looked up at her, she was going through her bag grabbing her suit.

"Because it will be awesome,” She stated. “And you can show off your body to Matt.”

“And how do you know I like him?” I said, then slapped my forehead. “Never mind, stupid question.”

“Stupid question? Or stupid question asker?” Danny giggled.

"You know, either," I shrugged my shoulders as I slipped into the suit which was a two piece blue bathing suit. "I hate this suit."

"I like it, why don't you?"

"It's tight as fuck."

"Matt will love it."

“And what’s up with yours?” I pointed to hers, which was a black one piece all torn up. “It looks like you got in a fight with a cat.”

“Oh, haha,” She scoffed sarcastically. “It’s supposed to be revealing, yet comfy.”

"It still looks like someone put it through a paper shredder," I mumbled.

“Whatever,” Danny sighed as we both walked back out into the living room, where the guys were waiting in their bathing suits.

“What the hell attacked you, Danny?” Johnny asked, making Danny huff and puff.

"I got mad," I pretended to scratched the air, then hiss.

"Right kitty cat."

“I did!” I insisted as we all walked outside and down the sidewalk.

“Roar!” Danny laughed and jumped on Zacky’s back.

“What?” I looked up to her. “Too lazy to walk?”

“As a matter of fact, I am,” She nodded and rested her chin on Zack’s shoulder.

"You're always so lazy," I grumbled as I watched my brother walk ahead of us, I bit my lip and went running, then jumped on his back.

"Oh fuck!" he shouted steadying himself.

“Hi, Brian!” I looked down to him and smiled widely.

“Uh, hi?”

"Can you tote me?"

"Uh," he said then nodded slowly. "I guess."

“Sweet,” I laid my head on his should and sighed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, that would be a song from Camp Rock. My sister has it on, but the Jonas Brothers are kinda cuteXD