Status: Coming back, slowly.

Keep the Faith

I kissed a girl, and I liked it!

"Someone's tired," he rubbed my head as I nodded softly.

"Danny and Zacky woke me up early."

“Oh,” Brian nodded. “That would explain it.”

“Yes.”

"Go to sleep in the car," he suggested.

"Jimmy said we aren't taking it," I sighed

“Oh,” Brian laughed, Zack and Danny walking up next to us.

“Poke,” Danny reached out and prodded me in the arm, earning her a poke back. Soon, we were in an all out fight.

“Stop!” Brian shouted. “That’s the third time Danny poked me in the eye.”

“Sorry, Brian,” She frowned.

"Just stop!" he said as he looked at me. "Good lord."

“Well roar,” Danny laughed, imitating Brian.

“Can I kill her?” he looked up to me with pleading eyes.

“No!”

"Why not?" I pouted as I looked at Danny.

"Because you can't kill, you'll go to prison."

"Oh thanks," Danny said sarcastically. “Worry more about him going to prison than me dying.”

“Sorry,” I laughed slightly and shrugged.

"Whatever," she mumbled as she went running down the sidewalk to the beach.

“Wait!” I laughed and made a mad dash after her.

“Guys!” Matt yelled from behind us. “There’s a-“

Was all Danny and I could her before going flying off a sand mound and tumbling to the water’s edge.

“Hill…” Matt sighed and ran up next to me.

"Well that was unexpected," I mumbled as Matt reached out and pulled me up by my arms.

"It wouldn't have if you would have watched," he grinned.

“Well, obviously we don’t,” Danny sighed and stood up, brushing herself of the sand. “And now there’s sand everywhere.”

“Whoops,” Matt held back a laugh.

"Whoops my ass," I popped him upside the head before I stood up straight and brushed myself off.

“I see someone found the hill,” Zack walked up next to Danny and laughed.

“Shut up,” She smirked and pushed him into the cold water.

"Oh," I said with Matt when Zacky came up with dirt in his hair. "Hit the bottom..."

"Oh Zack I'm sorry!" Danny yelled hugging him.

“Haha, this makes up,” He kissed her forehead, making me fake gag.

“They’re so mushy!”

"Whatever, I gagged when you made-out with Matt," Danny grinned as she kissed Zacky again.

“True,” I nodded and looked over Matt’s shoulder, seeing the rest of the gang walk down the hill. Jimmy looked to Danny and Zack, then to me.

“Did I miss something?”

"We fell down the dune," I pointed to the hill then to the shore where we stood. "And face planted it here."

"Oh damn it! I missed it!"

-----Danny-----

"So," Zacky grinned

“What?” I looked back to Zack, who was smirking widely. “I don’t like that smile.”

"You really shouldn't," he picked me up and ran into the water, the whole time I screamed for Rylie to help me out.

"Rylie! Matt! Some-fucking-body!"

“I think I’d rather watch,” Rylie nodded from the beach, all of them laughing.

“Well, fuck all of ya!” I yelled and flipped them off, Zacky chuckling.

"No fuck Zacky!" Brian yelled as he picked up Rylie and ran into the water, she screamed and I started laughing hysterically.

"Ha Bitch!"

“Shut up,” She came up and glared at me.

“Never,” I smirked, Zacky laughing. “What’s so funny?”

"You always say Never."

"Because never will I shut up."

“I can tell,” He smiled.

“Well, it’s true!” I insisted. “I start talking and I just keep-“

My sentence was cut off by Zack’s lips.