Status: Coming back, slowly.

Keep the Faith

There's nothing for me here!

"You owe me money!" Rylie yelled loudly as Zack moved me to in front of him, which hid me from the others

“Zack,” I pulled away and rested my forehead on his.

“Yeah?”

"I'm not paying, you done it, you'll pay," I grinned as he groaned and fell back into the thigh high water.

“Never.”

“Damn you!” I laughed and smacked his chest as he came up. “You ruined that romantic moment.”

“No, you did,” He pulled me close to him and laughed.

“I’m sorry, then,” I mumbled into his shoulder.

"No probably, we can start ove-" before he could finish Matt walked up and threw Zacky into the deeper water while Rylie jogged as much as she could over.

“Gee, guys,” I stood up and sighed. “Way to kill the spark we had.”

“Oh well,” Rylie shrugged and helped Zack back up.

"Thanks Matt," I rolled my eyes as Rylie brushed the sand from Zacky's hair.

"Dude its like stuck," she mumbled as she pulled him back under water, rubbed his hair then pulled him back out. "Do you have gel in?"

"Yeah."

"That would be the reason."

“Great,” He mumbled, Rylie pushing him under again.

“Will you stop that?!” He huffed, coming back up.

“Fine,” Rylie crossed her arms over her chest. “I was just trying to help.”

“You’ve helped enough already, thank you,” He mumbled and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Well, I can't seem to get that gunk out of your hair and...it’s..." she stopped and ground her teeth together. "I have OCD."

"Oh..." he said nodding. "I forgot about that, here," he bent over and stayed underwater while rubbing his 'gunk' out.

“Are you drowning him?” Jimmy called from the beach, laughing. “If not, please do so!”

“Don’t be an asshole, Jimmy!” I yelled back.

“I will be!”

“You so dead!”

"You lie!"

"Whatever," I laughed and shook my head.

"Whatever what?" Leana asked finally getting down the hill with Michelle. "What did we miss?"

"Rylie and I face planted it down the hill, Rylie drowning Zacky, Zacky tackling me to the water, Matt tackling Zacky," I nodded. "Pretty much it."

“And I saw something else,” Rylie walked up to them and whisper, “Zack loves her!”

“Awww!” Leana and Michelle grinned.

"Don't aw," I grumbled as I pushed Rylie head first into the water, she came up sputtering and pushing her hair from her face.

"Bitch."

"You know it."

“I should kill you.”

“You should,” I nodded in agreement, making her huff and jump on my back, pulling me into the water.

After wrestling with her underwater for a good ten or twenty seconds we resurfaced and glared at each other, then started wrestling again above water though. "You....bitch!"

"You....slut!" I yelled back as she threw me underwater, but I tripped her and she went under as well.

“Why are they fighting?” Brian pointed to us and asked.

“Who knows,” Jimmy shrugged and continued watching us rip at each other’s hair.

"Ow!" Rylie screamed backing up, she stuck her middle finger in her mouth and whine.

"Oh!" I said in shock as I walked closer. "Did I hurt you Ry?"

"You cut my finger with your cat claws," she grumbled as I hugged her side.

"I sorry! I'll buy you an ice cream?"

“Chocolate?”

“Of course!” I laughed.

“Yay!” She cheered and let go of me.

"Someone's easily to forgive," Zacky laughed as he walked over to me, and put his hands around my waist.

"Yes because she knows chocolate is the best."

“The very best,” Rylie nodded.

“Good to know, I’ll have to remember that for when I piss you off,” Zack laughed and buried his face into my neck, making me moan.

“Whoa,” Rylie said as everyone stared.

“Did I just moan?” My eyes went wide and I blushed.

"Yes you did," Rylie said slowly. "Should...uh we go down the cove?"

"No," I blushed more as I shook my head. "It’s just reflex, sorry guys."

“Are you sure?”

“Yes,” I nodded. “I’m positive.”

“Whatever you say,” Rylie shrugged. “Just don’t start fucking right here.”

"Rylie!"

"I'm just making sure you know I don't want to see that," she yelled then added dramatically. "Again!"

“Don’t worry,” I sighed. “I’m sure we have some self control. Right, Zacky?”

“Um…”

"Don't um," I slapped his arm. "Say, 'Why yes Danny, we'll control ourselves like responsible adults' and then smile."

"Oh," he looked at everyone and smiled. "Why yes Danny, we'll control ourselves like responsible adults."

“You’re a horrible liar,” I shook my head and laughed.

“I know."