Status: Coming back, slowly.

Keep the Faith

Let the bodies hit the floor!

"I'm feeling awful."

"Guilt or illness?"

"Physical guilt."

"That sucks."

“Yes it does.”

-----Before the Date|Rylie-----

“I feel like an idiot in this wig,” Danny mumbled and itched her head, Zacky walking next to her.

“And now my lips feel naked.”

“Don’t whine,” I insisted and walked out of the bedroom.

"Oh wow," Zacky said looking me up and down. "I can feel some things happening, like uh...Pierre and Matt fighting already."

"Don't say that!"

"Shit," Danny sighed. “Don’t say that, Zack.”

“What?! It could happen!” He insisted and pointed to me.

“God,” Danny sighed and looked over to me. “I think you should ignore him.”

"I'm trying," I whispered as I closed my eyes and ran my hand down my red cocktail dress. "Everything is okay, everything is fine."

“Pierre’s here!” Jimmy yelled from the living room.

“Everything’s not okay,” I shook my head and looked back up to Danny. “Everything’s not fine.”

"Rylie," Danny said sternly. "You have to do this, you have to tell him."

"I can't do this!"

"Rylie!"

"What?" I almost screamed as Matt walked in the room.

"Why is Pierre here?"

"Oh fuck..."

“Matt,” Danny sighed and pulled Matt into another room, leaving me with Zack.

“I can’t do this,” I mumbled, Zacky frowning and hugging me.

“Yes you can,” He said softly.

“No, I can’t,” I shook my head and began hyperventilating.

"Damn Rylie, calm down before you suffocate," he said with wide eyes as he fanned my face. "Rylie, calm down babe."

"I'm fucking up already!"

"No you're not, calm down."

“Okay,” I nodded slowly as Zacky kissed my forehead. “I’m calm.”

“Good,” He smiled at me before Matt and Danny walked back in the room.

“Something going on?” Danny said slowly and pointed at us.

"She's hyperventilating," Zacky said as he continued to rub my back. "I just got her calmed down, if you have anything negative to say, say it outside the door."

"Oh god there's something negative to say?" I started to freak once more.

"Shit," he mumbled as he grabbed my face. "Calm down Rylie, breathe slowly."

“I’m trying!” I insisted, snapping at Zack.

“Matt,” Zacky turned to Matt and sighed. “Maybe you can calm her down.”

“I’ll try,” Matt shrugged and walked up to me.

"Ah man," I started to heave for air, grabbing my chest I sat down on the bed. "Can't breathe."

"Babe," Matt bent down in front of me. "You really need to calm down, so you can breathe, you're looking a tad bit purple."

“Oh, great,” I mumbled and leaned forward, resting my head on his shoulder. “Just kill me now.”

“I would never,” He took my chin and smiled at me as he lifted me off the bed. “Now, c’mon, seems you have a date.”

"Now I feel even worse! You're going along with it," I whined as I leaned back as he tried to walk.

"Because you're going to break up with him and be friends."

"I know but!" I wanted to stomp my feet, or call my dad, but each one sounded childish.

“Just get out there,” Danny sighed and grabbed me, throwing me out of the door.

“Uh, hi Pierre.”

“Hey,” He smiled and kissed my forehead. Great, this will be harder than I thought. “You ready to go?”

“Yeah,” I nodded as he lead me out to his car. And as we were pulling away from the house, I spotted Danny and Zacky slowly following us.

"So how was you're day?" Pierre grinned as he grabbed my hand, I tried a smile and nodded slowly.

"It was interesting," I agreed as he parked the car in front of a large black house. "Where are we?"

"My place..."

Oh...fuck.