Status: Coming back, slowly.

Keep the Faith

Six feet under the stars!

“Asshole,” Danny laughed and hit Zack’s shoulder.

“Bitch,” He poked her forehead.

“I quit,” She mumbled and fell into him, knocking them both on the ground.

“What are you two doing?” I walked up next to them and stared down.

“Fighting,” They said simply.

"I can see that," I nodded as Pierre glanced over my shoulder.

"Nice wig," he mused

“Shut up, Pierre,” She scoffed and threw the wig at him.

“Ewww,” He dropped it to the ground. “It’s full of sand.”

“Good.”

"Hey that was mine! I was going to go as a dead hooker this year," I said grabbing the wig. "Aw man…"

“What?” Danny asked.

“You killed it,” I frowned.

“Oh well.”

"You're buying me a new one," I pouted my bottom lip and crossed my arms.

"Right, and the lochness monster will eat my legs."

"About to the knee."

“When are we going to Germany?” Zack asked.

“The lochness monster is in Scotland,” Danny slapped him upside the head. “Dipshit.”

"I thought it was in Salt Lake?" I said then shook my head. "What the fuck ever."

“So now what?” Danny asked, staring off into the darkening sky.

“We go home?” I suggested.

“Sound like a plan,” She nodded, Zack standing up and helping her.

"Well," I turned to Pierre and smiled. "Thanks for understanding so much Pierre, you should totally come over tomorrow and go swimming with us."

"We're going down to the lake, I can't remember the name but it's a nice clean one," Danny said hyperly.

“Alright,” He nodded. “I’ll think about it.”

“Okay,” I said as Danny, Zack, and I began walking back to the house. “Just call!”

"I will," he laughed as he turned around and started walking for his house; I sighed and turned to look at Danny.

"I think I upset him."

“No you didn’t,” She shook her head. “He seemed fine.”

“Seemed fine,” I put emphasis on seemed.

"Fine, he could be aching with heartache, if he is he's really good at hiding it," Zacky chuckled.

"Wha--" I sighed and whined slightly as Danny slapped Zacky across the chest as hard as she could.

"Way to go dipfuck, you made her feel bad."

“I’m sorry!” He held up his hands in defense. “Don’t hit me again!”

“I just might,” She glared at him before turning to me. “Like I always say, don’t listen to fucktard over there.”

"I can't help it," I sighed with annoyance in myself. "He's a good guy, he said he really liked me."

“Awww,” Danny mumbled. “Now I feel bad for encouraging you.”

“Don’t,” I shook my head. “It had to be done.”

"But still--"

"If you're trying to make me feel worse," I stopped and glared. "You're succeeding."

“Me and you need to stop talking,” Zack explained as we walked into the house, everyone waiting in the living room.

“So?” Matt asked eagerly.

“We’re gonna stay friends,” I nodded.

"Yes!" he said happily then stopped. "I mean that's good."

"Big goof," I mumbled walking past him.

"What's wrong?"

"She's upset because she hurt his feelings, he likes her."

“Oh,” Matt stood up and pulled me into a hug. “Don’t feel bad.”

“I can’t help it,” I mumbled into his shoulder and he rubbed my back.

"Let's go lay down," he whispered as he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the back room, I sighed as I pulled my shoes off and leaned on the bed. He laid down and stretched, patting the spot beside him. “C’mon.”