Status: Coming back, slowly.

Keep the Faith

Lying my way from you!

“Wait,” Johnny looked at me. “I don’t get it.”

“Must I explain?” I sighed.

“Please!”

"Michelle," I whispered. "I don't want to have to explain."

"Okay here we go," Michelle rubbed her head. "Brian come here and tell Johnny what you always say Matt has."

"I don't want to," he said slowly

"Say it."

"Nah."

"Say it."

He sighed and mumbled. "Horse cock..."

“It’s scary huge,” I nodded in agreement.

“Stop talking about it!” Jimmy slapped his hand over his ears. “Nightmares!”

"Like last time," Leana sighed as she hugged Jimmy's face in her arms. "Unicorns, fairies and cymbals."

"Much better," he sighed happily.

“Wow,” I smirked. “Spider!”

“Where?” Jimmy yelled and jumped over.

“Kidding!” I grinned widely as he glared at me.

“Oh shit,” He said slowly, pointing behind me. “Spider.”

“Like I’ll fall for that,” I turned around and saw a large spider near my foot. “Ahhh!” I shrieked and ran behind Jimmy. “Keep it away!”

"No!" he shouted jumping behind me, I growled and pushed him in front of me, we ended up falling in the water.

"You could have just picked it up and threw it," Brian groaned as he picked up the spider and threw it.

“I wasn’t going anywhere near that thing!” I shook my head. “Me nor Jimmy.”

“We’re babies,” He nodded in agreement.

"Hate spiders," I shivered as I looked at Jimmy. "There freaky and all legs."

"Please don't remind me," he shivered

“Don’t be such a baby,” Zacky swam up next to me and walked his fingers up my arm.

“Stop!” I turned around and squeaked.

"Why is everyone screaming?" Matt walked out the sliding glass door in his gray mesh basketball shorts and a ball cap backwards on his head, Rylie walked out beside him in her one piece bathing suit.

“Danny is scared of spiders,” Zacky explained.

“Oh,” Matt sighed. “Another Jimmy?”

"Probably worse," Rylie looked up at Matt and nodded her head frantically. "She's like me, and well you all heard me when I was on the phone with you that one time--"

"When you said every cuss word known to man?"

“Exactly,” She nodded.

“Great,” Matt sighed and dropped into the pool, pulling Rylie along with him.

"Ow," Rylie whined as she came out of the water sneezing. "Water went up my nose."

“Oh well,” Matt laughed.

“Now don’t be mean, horse cock,” I laughed as he glared at me, making me slap one hand over my mouth and point to Jimmy with the other one.

I somehow managed to turn around and walk out of the pool giggling hard, even though I couldn't breathe.

“Don’t kill me Matt,” I insisted as I looked at Rylie. “I’m not lying, you know it.”

“Yeah,” She nodded. “It’s huge.”

"Good God stop talking about my dick!" Matt threw his arms up as he pointed to himself. "I'm right fucking here!"

“We’ll talk about my dick instead,” I giggled, everyone staring at me. “I was kidding.”

"Is there something I need to know Danny?" Rylie asked slowly as she stood up in the four feet part of the pool.

“I’m kidding,” I insisted. “Don’t worry. I can prove it!”

“Don’t pull down your pants!” Rylie screeched.

“I wasn’t,” I shook my head. “I was just gonna say ask Zacky...”

"You fucked him already?" Rylie tilted her head.

"You fucked Matt."

"Shut up!" Brian yelled covering his ears, he had forgotten he had a piece of cake in his hand and it smashed in his ear. "Oh..."

“Wow,” I tried to stop myself from cracking up.

“Don’t… Say… Anything…” He growled through gritted teeth.

"You have uh," Rylie walked over and scooped as much as she could off the side of his head and smeared in on his face. "A little cake on your face."

"You're dead," he shrugged his shoulders. "I'm going to kill you."

"Matt!" She screamed and went running for Matt.

“Oh no,” Matt threw himself back in the pool, so she turned for me.

“You asked for it,” I said simply as she ran behind me.

"Hey!"

"Hiya," she pushed me at Brian and went running past Michelle to the house, where she locked the door and smiled before saluting and walking off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahh, sorry for none yesterday. Projekt Revolution was AH-MAHZING!