Status: Coming back, slowly.

Keep the Faith

If I never see your face again...

---Two in the morning|Rylie---

"Rylie! Open this fucking door!" Brian banged on the front door as he shivered from the pool water.

“So cold,” Danny shivered and knocked softly. “At least let me in.”

“Okay,” I swiftly threw the door open, pulled her in, and slammed the door shut.

“Oh thank you so much!” She dropped to her knees and kissed my feet. “It was so cold.”

"Ewww, and stop," I mumbled pulling her hair, making her stand and say 'Ow’ every time I tugged.

"Rylie Haner!"

"Bongiovi, it's Rylie Anne Bongiovi!" I practically growled.

“I don’t care!” He laughed. “I’ll call you whatever the fuck I want!”

“You’ll call me by my actual name!” I insisted.

"No I won't!" He yelled hitting the door.

"Then you won't get in," I yelled and turned to Danny. "Go let Michelle and Leana in the back."

“Okay,” She nodded and ran around to the back, coming back soon with Michelle and Leana.

“So,” Leana began. “Are we going to let them in?”

“Eventually,” I nodded.

"How long is eventually?" Michelle asked looking out the window.

"When he calls me by my real name."

"Brian just say her real name, you're turning blue!"

“Fine,” He growled. “Rylie Anne Bongiovi, please let me in.”

“Okay,” I nodded and opened the door, all the guys falling in.

"I'm fucking freezing," Matt shivered as he pulled me close and sighed happily. "You're so warm."

"Danny!" Zacky tackled her and held her close. "She is so damn warm."

"We should lock them out more often," Leana laughed as Jimmy literally climbed in her lap on the couch.

“I agree!” Danny giggled, Zacky clinging to her on the floor.

“Why not,” I shrugged and Matt hid his face in my neck.

“Your comfy.”

"I should hope so, don't want me to be uncomfy," I grinned as he kissed my neck softly.

"I'm going to bed," Brian glared at me and took Michelle down the hall.

“Where’s he going?” I asked.

“Bed, supposedly,” Danny sighed. “It’s not like he’s sleeping,” She looked down to Zacky, who had his head resting on her boobs.

“What?” He looked up to her innocently.

"Get your head out my boob’s boy," she glared as she popped the side of his head with her hand.

“Why?” He lifted his head and frowned.

“Because there’s people here,” She insisted.

"So, retarded people, they would’n--"

"I'm right here dipshit," I glared at Zacky, he slowly turned around and grinned.

“I mean,” He began. “She has Matt, she wouldn’t have to see us. And Jimmy has Leana.”

“What about Johnny?” Danny asked.

“Uh…”

"I have a girl named Kayci," he teased then shook his head. "Nah, I'm fine but you can all shut up and let me sleep."

"Who's Kayci?" I whispered

“No one!” He grinned widely and ran into his room.

“You think it might be a blow up doll?” Danny looked over to me and smirked.

“It could be…” I stared at Johnny’s door.

"Could be, or probably is?" Matt asked with a smirk.

"Whichever you prefer."

“I prefer not to know,” Danny nodded along with Zacky.

“She’s real!” Johnny stuck his head out of his room and protested.

“Prove it!” I laughed.

“Fine,” He began. “She’ll be here tomorrow!”

"Don't fool yourself and ask some random girl to be her," I shouted throwing my arm up to point at him.

"I fucking won't, she's real and she has a sister named Montana and they live down the block, that's why I've been gone most the time!"

"You're always here!" Jimmy shouted

“Nu-uh!” He insisted and slammed his door shut.

“Well, roar.”