Status: Coming back, slowly.

Keep the Faith

Fer sure maybe, fer sure not!

-----The next day-----

“I see no girls here, Johnny,” Danny ran her fingers through his hair. “I’m beginning to think they’re your imaginary friends.”

“Their real, I tell you,” He insisted.

"Real as the unicorns in your head Johnny boy," I grinned as Matt continued to play with my hair, I sat on the ground as Matt sat on the couch with his legs on the sides of me, playing with my hair, braiding it as I played with Leana's.

"You know what! Bite m--" the doorbell rang.

“I’ll get it!” Danny screeched, jumped up, and darted to the door. “Hello?”

“Hey,” A woman waved slightly. “I’m Kayci, Johnny invited me over.”

“Oh,” Danny’s jaw dropped. “Um, come in.”

“Thanks,” The girl behind her smiled as Danny led them into the living room.

"I told you!" Johnny shouted as he pointed at everyone. "I told you I knew a girl, assholes."

"Is she you're girlfriend?" I asked as Leana rolled over to look up at Kayci.

"Oh she's pretty, I approve Johnny," Leana nodded and rolled back so I could finish her hair.

"Where is Montana?" Johnny ignored us and talked to Kayci instead.

“Hi,” She poked her head out of Danny’s room. “Just exploring.”

“Montana!” Kayci laughed slightly. “Stop it! This isn’t our house!”

“No,” Montana shook her head. “It’s much nicer.”

“Wait, Johnny has two girlfriends?” My eyes went wide and Danny looked at Montana up and down.

“He can have her, too,” Danny nodded.

“I want her!” Zacky raised his hand, making Montana blush and Danny glare at him. "What?"

"Fucker," Danny kicked Zacky from the ground in the nuts, he hunched over and coughed. "Anyway, girlfriends Johnny?"

"No, damn it you guys, friends, say it with me. Friends," he said holding his hands out. "Friends."

“Friends?” Danny nodded slowly and mouthed to me ‘He’s crazy’.

“Well, nice to meet you,” I looked away from Danny and back to Kayci and Montana.

"Nice to meet you too," Kayci smiled and waved as Montana grinned. "You must be Rylie."

"How can you tell?"

"You look just like you're brother," she laughed as she waved at Brian. "Hey Brian."

"Hey Kace, how's school going?"

"Same as always."

"School? You know Kayci, dude!" Danny yelled

"She's a senior in high school, I know her because I used to baby-sit her on occasion for her mom and dude!"

“Shut up,” She growled. “It’s a habit.”

“Whatever,” He shook his head and looked back to me.

“What about Montana?” I asked.

“Haven’t seen her.”

“But aren’t they sisters?” I asked.

“Um,” Montana raised her hand. “I was adopted a little while ago. I only know Jimmy.”

“How?”

“Met him at the grocery store,” She nodded. “After her rammed my cart with his, we had a cart race.”

“When the hell was this?” Leana asked.

“Um,” Jimmy shrugged.

"I think it was last month, he only had about thirty minutes to race, then he went to buy flowers for his wife," she shrugged. "Are you his wife?"

"Aw Jimmy," Leana smiled at him then nodded at Montana. 'It's nice to meet you Montana."

"Hey Brian," Kayci said softly. "Can you stop telling people you baby-sat me, my rep drops three points every time you say it."

“Babe,” Montana turned to Kayci and smirked. “You have no rep.”

“Fuck you, too, Montana,” Kayci sighed.

"Nah," she shook her head. "I like men."

Kayci looked at her for a minute, then shook her head and looked at Brian. "You see why I sneak away all the time, her, she's killing me."

“I’m killer!” She smirked and held her hands like a gun. “Bang!”

“Gah,” Kayci threw her arms up and leaned on Johnny. “She got me.”

“No!” Johnny laughed.

“Wow,” We all stared at the three.

"Yeah we're random," Kayci leaned up and brushed off her shirt. "That's why they like us so much."

"We get along," Johnny and Brian nodded

“I’m sure we will, too,” Danny smirked. “Let’s go swimming!”

“What?” I asked at her randomness.

“Swimming,” She repeated.

"I heard you," I said slowly as I poked her forehead. "I meant what as in, are you crazy?"

"Slightly but you're point?"

“It’s seven in the morning,” I said simply.

“So?” Zack stood up and grabbed the bottom of Danny’s shirt. “It’s never too early to get naked!”

“Are they…” Kayci leaned over to me with wide eyes.

“Their dating,” I nodded.

“Oh.”

"Yeah, even though they are its still slightly disturbing."

"That's why they call me Danny Disturbing!" Danny shouted with a laugh.

"I'm Rylie Revenge bitch, don't make me hurt you."

“Okay, okay,” She held her hands up in defense. “Don’t kill me!”

“I have to think about it,” I sighed and began pulling off my shirt.

"Danny I must thank you later," Matt said as he ran his hands down my sides, I slapped them away and smiled at Kayci and Montana.

"Sorry girls, he's a male, and men are idiots," I said slowly. "Especially if they are older than twenty."

“I know,” Montana sighed and pointed to Zacky and Danny.

“What?” I turned around to see Zacky pushing Danny onto the couch. “Guys!”

"Oh," Danny said blushing. "Sorry guys."

"You know what," I turned around and smiled at the girls. "Let’s go swim, you don't want to be in this house in five minutes from now."

“Probably not,” Danny shook her head as Zacky smirked.

“Going!” Kayci shouted as we all ran outside to the pool’s edge.