Status: Coming back, slowly.

Keep the Faith

I am an arms dealer!

"Don't be," Brian laughed and poked my belly. "You have to meet everyone else."

"Tell me who is who and I will, so far I only know about a hand full of people," I sighed and shook my head. "Damn you and you're outgoing-ness that gets you friends."

"Damn you and you're lack of a social life," he shot back grinning widely as he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. "Alright people, this is Rylie Revenge! My baby sister!"

"You had to go there didn't you," I groaned and laid my head on his back. "Brian I'm wearing a two piece, put me down!"

"Who sees her ass crack?"

"How many held there hand up?" I sighed scared.

"About ten."

"Put me down!"

“No!” Brian laughed, spinning me around so I could see everyone.

“Hi,” I half waved, all of them laughing at me. “Thanks for all your help.”

“Sorry,” Johnny shrugged. “I’d help, but I’m too short to reach. Jimmy is with Danny. Matt is making out with Val,” I frowned slightly. “And Zack is sleeping. So what do you expect us to do?”

“Help?”

“Well, none of us are going to,” Johnny laughed, Danny and Jimmy walking up next to me.

“What’s up?” She smiled, beer in hand.

“Oh, nothing much,” I sighed. “Just hanging around.”

“I can see that,” She laughed and took a sip of beer.

"Well this is fun," I propped my elbow up on his shoulder. "So how's the weather there Jim bob?"

"Very funny," he narrowed his eyes and flicked me off, I just grinned as a red headed woman walked up, she was rather tan and very beautiful. "Rylie meet my wife Leana."

"Nice to meet you," I extended my hand, she laughed and shook it while looking at me strangely.

"He won't let you down will he?" she asked finally looking up with a smile.

"No," I whined and punched his side, earning a grown. "I want down Brian!"

"Hang on," Leana said handing her red cup to Jimmy, she circled around to Brian's front and suddenly I fell from his grasp on the ground, I rolled on my back and coughed.

"Well that worked," I gasped for air as Leana held her hand out.

"I'm sorry," she laughed as she tugged me up. "He was supposed to set you down."

"What did you do?" I popped my back and stretched up, sitting like that makes you're back hurt like a bitch.

"Kicked him in the nuts," she grinned as she looked to the ground, where Brian was sprawled out on his back, holding his manhood.

"Oh," I said in surprise then grimace. "Ow."

"Yeah, he'll get over it," she grinned and threw her arm over my shoulder. "Welcome to the Sevenfold gang."

"Thanks."

“Wow, Leana, violent much?” Danny laughed, dropping her beer can in the trash and taking Jimmy’s.

“Yes, but it worked,” Leana shrugged, Danny laughing. “Why are you stealing my husband’s beer?”

“Because I’m too lazy to get my own,” Danny explained as she turned around and sat down on the lounge chair next to Zacky.

“That Danny girl, always this strange?” Leana looked over to Danny, then back to me.

“She’s on her best behavior,” I said. “She’s being so normal because she doesn’t really know you guys too much. She’ll let loose soon.”

“How crazy is she, exactly?” Jimmy questioned.

“Um, crazier than a drunk… You.”

“Oh, damn!” Jimmy grinned. “She’ll be fun!”

"She is, she scares Brian just by talking on the phone with him," I sighed and looked down at my brother. "Oh come on Brian, take it like a man," I kicked his side lightly. "Get up."

"Shut," he stopped and closed his mouth then sneered. "Up," he took a deep breath. "You," he opened his eyes. "Bitch."

"I love you too," I grinned and batted my eyelashes. "Now get up."

"Why?"

"I'm hungry, have I not made myself clear?"

"Oh shut up," he whined as I helped him stand up straight, he pushed me into Leana, where she had to catch me, Jimmy had to catch her and eventually we ended up on the ground beside Danny and Zacky, them looking down at us like we were crazy.

"Uh," Danny said gazing over the pile of limbs and torsos. "Everyone okay?"

"We're good!" we all said at the same time, I had to move Jimmy's leg from my side, Leana's arm from my neck and my leg from Jimmy's arm and my arm from Leana's stomach.

"I think my ass bone is broke," she whined as she stood up and helped Jimmy up, I jumped up and felt something on my leg.

"Aw man," I whined at the small trail of blood. "Seriously who had glass ashtrays on the ground?"

"You're bleeding!" Leana almost screamed.

"I'm fine, I'm a klutz, it happens all the time, if something is sharp or pointy I'll find it."

"You need to get that cleaned," she said pointing to the spot blood was coming from.

"Just tell me where," I laughed as I started for the house, holding my leg, "And I'll clean it and my trail up."

"Under the bathroom sink, down the hallway on the right," she said as I opened the kitchen sliding glass door and walked in, as I made it down the hallway I seen two rooms on the right, I groaned to myself and slowly opened the first one, as I peaked my head in I saw Matt and that blond girl making out, or something…

"My bad," I held my bloody hand up as I shut the door and walked for the other door. "Should have came to this one first."