Status: Coming back, slowly.

Keep the Faith

Cause it makes me happy!

“Ewww,” I stuck out my tongue and looked over to Matt.

"Ewww is right," Matt nodded his head as he kissed my lips; he kissed down my neck before Brian walked over and crossed his arms.

"Stop fucking my sister in front of me."

“Never,” Matt mumbled against my skin.

“C’mon, it’s bad enough that Zack and Danny are out here,” He whined, Danny moaning.

“She’s mine and I’ll do what I want, when I want,” Matt grinned.

"She's my sister," Brian glared as he stepped forward. "I'm not afraid to kill you Shadows."

"I'll defend my right Gates," Matt glared back as he slowly let me go to stand up tall against my brother.

"What the fuck, I'm myself and I own me, I can date Matt and do as I please and Brian, I'll stop when you asked," I slapped Matt. "Stop being so rude."

“Fine,” Matt laughed slightly and glared at Zack. “Now if only they would stop.”

“Right,” I nodded and walked up next to them, pushing them both into the pool.

"Ah!" Danny surfaced screaming as Zacky sputtered water out his nose. "What the hell!"

"Public displays of affection are gross."

“So is your face,” She mumbled and crawled out of the pool, pulling Zack with her.

“And yours,” I nodded.

“Agreed,” Brian laughed, making Danny glare at him.

“Take it back. I know where you sleep, Haner.”

"I know where you sleep, or don't sleep anymore," Brian challenged back.

“Well, fuck,” She thought for a moment. “I got nothing.”

“Ha, I win!” Brian raised his hands and grinned triumphantly.

"You may have won the battle Haner, but you have not won the war," Danny pointed her finger an inch from his nose then dramatically stalked off.

"She's probably going to go put itching powder in your undies," I said nonchalantly.

“Or rape you in your sleep,” Jimmy added.

“Actually,” Danny turned around from the house door and smirked. “I think I’ll drug him, dress him up as a hooker, and stick him right on Pacific Coast Avenue.”

"That would always work," I glanced around with raised eyebrows.

"What the hell?" Leana walked up with wide eyes, "Who's drugging who and hookering them out?"

“I’m drugging Brian and turning him into a prostitute,” Danny explained.

“Oh,” Leana said softly. “Have fun with that.”

"I will, loads of fun, hey Rylie want to help me drug you're brother and get money for his body?" Danny asked excitedly as she bounced on her heels.

"Uh," I glanced at Brian, who was looking at me expectantly. "No, I'll pass."

"Scardy cat."

“Maybe,” I mumbled as Danny ran up to Brian and began playing with his hair.

“You have so many looks,” She laughed and attempted to pull his hair into pig tails.

"I have so many nerves," he mocked her and slapped one of her hands away. "And they are all on edge because of you."

"Do I make you hot?" she joked wiggling her eyebrows.

"Hot enough with anger that I want to be sentence 25 to life."

“Oh, that is hot,” She giggled.

“I want you-“

“He wants me!” She screamed and threw her arms around his neck. “Have me now, Brian!”

"I want you to leave me alone!" he threw her back into the water before he looked at me incredulously. "Where in the hell did you find her?"

"Well, I began to worry when I got her out of a dumpster behind my house and she started laughing really hard, it’s strange to find stray people instead of animals, but I brought her home like a good kid."

"You should have left her and let the dump have her."

“Don’t be mean, Brian,” Danny mumbled and held out her hand. “Just help me out the pool.”

“Fine,” He sighed and grabbed Danny’s hand, dragging her onto the cement.

“Owww…”

"Damn it Brian, don't harm her," I pushed Brian back and helped Danny up. "You okay Danny boy?"

"Fuck off, I have boobs."

“And?”

“Their numb.”

“Oh,” I said and attempted to hold back a laugh.

“You’re a jerk,” She mumbled and leaned on Zack.

"I'm not a jerk," I sighed dramatically as I covered my heart with my right hand. "God Danny!"

"I meant Brian you asshole," she whined

“I’m not an asshole, either!”

“Sure,” She shook her head and huffed.