Status: Coming back, slowly.

Keep the Faith

Come back to me, it's almost easy!

"You're a slut," I retorted and crossed my arms. "Hussy."

"Whore," she glared at me.

"Ho."

"Prostitute!"

"Hooker!"

"Uh...fuck I don't have anymore."

“What the fuck now, cunt?” She flipped me off and stuck out her tongue, smirking.

“Don’t say that,” I shook my head. “That word disgusts me.”

“Sorry,” She sighed and frowned.

"Nasty, nasty word," I shook my head and glared at her. "Why did you even say that?"

"I forgot you didn't like it," she mumbled innocently. “I just had to win.”

“Well, you did,” I sighed. “It made me sick, I’m going into the house.”

"Aw I sorry," Danny ran after me as I booked it into the house.

"It’s okay," I sighed and ran for the bedroom, I really needed sleep.

“Why?” Danny asked. “It’s noon.”

“It’s Matt’s fault,” I explained.

“Oh…Oh!” It took Danny a minute to get it.

"Yeah, and by the way you guys may want to stay out of the house," I grinned

"Why?" Oblivious Danny asked as she leaned against the hallway wall.

"Because Matt's behind you with an evil look on his face," I giggled as he ran past Danny and threw me over his shoulder. "Ah fuck! Bye Danny."

"Bye, use protection!"

"I always do," Matt yelled as he threw me on the bed and before I could say anything he was out of his swim shorts and was already taking my bikini off.

"Whoa, talk about fast," I mumbled

“What can I say?” He laughed deeply. “I’m horney as fuck!”

“It would seem,” I laughed slightly as he threw my bikini top across the room.

"Well, you do that to me, sorry to break it to you sweetheart," he grinned as he started kissing my neck. "This really reminds me of that song we have, scream."

"I'm not screaming," I sang

"You will when I get done," he sang back as he looked in my eyes with a sinister smile on his face.

“Are we gonna fuck or talk?” I asked playfully as he smirked.

“I think you know.”

"Do I? Because all I hear and see is you talking and doing nothing else?" I grinned as I pecked his lips and wrapped my legs around his waist. "Or we could cuddle?"

"We can cuddle and talk after we make love, how about that?"

“I think we really should stop talking.”

“Your still talking,” He laughed.

“Well,” I shrugged. “You’re not doing anything!”

"Oh sorry," he grinned as he began to kiss my neck again, slowly his hands moved down my body and pulled at the strings on my bikini bottom.

“Why the hell are you moving so damn slow?” I chuckled, making him grunt.

“Will you let me do this?” He looked up and glared at me.

"If you stop talking," I giggled as he groaned and laid his head on my stomach. "Sorry, sorry continue Matt."

"I can't now, you're ruining my mood babe," he whined

“Oh god,” I began laughing, making Matt sigh.

“Now what?”

“This is so strange,” I shook my head. “We’re arguing while trying to make love.”

"Well they always say Make up sex is the best," he grinned and leaned down to my face. "How about we fight some more?"

“Alright,” I smirked. “Matt, your such a fucking asshole. Just letting Val leave like that.”
“And you’re a bitch for sleeping with me soon after.”

"Well if you weren't so fucking persistent then I wouldn't have, and damn you for taking my virginity you big ass bastard," I slapped him across the face then smiled and tilted my head. "Kinky enough or shall I back down."

"I thought we were going for makeup sex?"

"It turned into kink," I shrugged then grinned. "You're turn."

"You shouldn't have dated Pierre and fucked me, doesn't that qualify as being a whore?"

I stared at him a minute before I pushed him off me, grabbed a shirt and ran out of the room. "Asshole," I muttered as tear clouded my vision.