Status: Coming back, slowly.

Keep the Faith

Deliver us from evil...

"Be careful Rylie, Darryl behave or I'll kill you man," Brian threatened as he climbed in his car.

"I hear ya," Darryl nodded as he sat in the car's passenger seat.

“Ry,” Matt walked up to the window and sighed. “I’m sorry.”

“Now really isn’t the greatest time, Mattie,” I explained and began pulling out of the parking lot.

“I just wanted to say that,” He nodded and smiled, making me smile back as I drove out onto the street.

"He seems nice," Darryl stopped the silence with a hesitant sentence.

"He is, he's just kind of forgetful," I nodded as I took a right on the main road. "He's a good guy."

“It seems,” He said slowly. “How has Danny been?”

“She’s been good,” I explained. “She fell in love!”

“Awww,” He chuckled. “With that Zacky, right?”

“Yep,” I giggled. “They’re perfect for each other. You’ll see…”

“What about you and Matt?”

"Me and Matt?" I asked slowly as I looked over at him for a second. "I don't know yet, I like him alot."

"Is it love?"

"I really don't know yet."

“Okay,” He shrugged. “Well, I hope it works out.”

“Thank you,” I smiled. “So where do you want to go?”

"Anywhere near here that has good pizza? I haven't had any in forever. And I don't think Tony's TV dinner pizza counts," he said laughing

"I know the perfect place, you'll have to pay for mine but I'll pay you back."

"Don't even, you're driving me around, I'll pay."

“If you say so,” I sighed and pulled into the pizza place’s parking lot.

“I do say so,” He nodded and got out of the car, helping me out as well.

"Well alright Mr. pushy," I laughed as he pushed me slightly for the effect.

"You know it," he laughed as he held the door open for me; i smiled and walked in while holding my hands out.

"James and Frank where are my gay buddies!" My gay cousin and his lover owned the place, I hadn't visited like I was supposed to so...basically I'm about to get in trouble.

“Rylie!” Frank shrieked and ran out of the kitchen, grinning madly. “Where the hell have you been?!”

“Not here obviously,” I laughed slightly. “But I moved it with Danny.”

“Is that Rylie?” James looked out of the kitchen door and his eyes went wide. “Oh my god!”

"Is Oh my god good?" I started laughing as they both tackled me. "Oh shit, I think so."

"You know them?" Darryl asked as he held steady me.

"Cousin, his boyfriend." I pointed to each of their backs. "Guys give me some room I can't breathe!"

“Fine, fine,” Frank sighed as they both let go of me. “How have you been?”

“Pretty good,” I nodded. “Danny’s been good, too.”

“That’s nice to hear,” James stared at Darryl. “Who’s this?”

"Danny's brother Darryl, he's new in town and Danny asked me to bring him around to show him the place," I smiled

"Didn't you just get here yourself?" Frank laughed

“Yeah,” I nodded.

“Then why didn’t she show him around?”

“She was busy…”

“Busy?”

“With her boyfriend,” I explained.

“Oh.”

"Yeah, you know Zacky Vengeance the guy I always used to tell you about that would tell me I was 'Johnny's gnome twin' over the phone?" I asked

"Yeah, I flirted with him once and he told me to stop acting like a fag, and when I told him I was he started stuttering," Frank grinned

"Yeah," I nodded slowly "Well that's her boyfriend."

“Oh,” Frank smirked. “Lucky.”

“I thought you loved me?” James turned to Frank and frowned.

“Of course I do!” Frank rushed over and kissed James softly and the lips.

"Uh," Darryl looked away as I giggled and looked up at him.

"Awkward enough for ya Darryl?" I asked with another giggle.

“Very,” he nodded as I kicked Frank’s ankle.

“Stop it, please.”

“Fine,” James pouted as the pulled away.

"Thank you, you have people staring at you," I grinned at an old couple that had their mouths hanging open and unchewed food falling out.

"Oh, sorry people he's my boyfriend," Frank nodded then grabbed my arm and pulled me after him, I grabbed Darryl's hand and pulled him along.

"If I'm being tortured you are too," I hissed as he tried to pull away and run out the door.

“No!” He whined. “Your worse that Danny!”

“Sweetie,” I turned to him and glared. “I’ll never be even close to being as bad as Danny.”

"But you're making me go with you," he whined again.

"Stop whining, you're worse than Brian," I complained

“Rylie,” He cried out. “Stop!”

“You’re making a scene,” I said softly and looked around at the people staring at us.

"Oh," he looked and smiled a breathtakingly beautiful smile then growled. "Fine but I swear I'll throw you in the ocean if one flirts with me."

"They respect you dipshit, just because their gay doesn't mean they'll hunt you down and try to have you."

“It seems like they wanted Zacky,” He mumbled.

“But Zack is different.”

“How?”

“I don’t know, I’m just trying to calm you down!”

"Well it’s not working!"

"Oh fuck it!" I slammed my lips into his and waited a minute while whimpering, then pulled away and looked at my cousin.