Status: Coming back, slowly.

Keep the Faith

Hollywood hills and suburban thrills...

"Ah damn it," they both mumbled and walked off to the kitchen.

"You tell my boyfriend," I pointed in his face. "I'll kill you."

“Uh…” He stuttered and looked away, blushing.

“Sorry,” I mumbled. “I just had to. It was the only way to make you stop.”

"Its okay," he swallowed and stepped back.

"Sorry, again."

"It’s okay, again," he laughed

“Well,” I looked away. “Now it’s kinda awkward.”

“Maybe we should kiss again, just to break the tension,” He gazed at me.

“You’re kidding right?”

"No?" he asked slightly confused himself.

"Uh," I said scratching my head. "I feel kinda bad because I have a boyfriend, but..."

“But nothing,” He snarled and grabbed the back of my head, pulling my lips to his.

“Darryl!” I pulled away and huffed. “I have a fucking boyfriend!

"So?" he asked slowly as he gazed in my eyes. "I mean didn't you say you didn't know if you loved him and you are breaking up with him."

"I am not! And I never said I didn't love him, I said I wasn't sure because I've only been dating for like three days!"

“Well,” Darryl growled. “That’s not the way I took it.”

“Obviously,” I mumbled and looked away.

"Obviously you send mixed signals," he grumbled

"Obviously you're being a dick."

"Obviously you're turning me on."

"Obvi--wait what?" I turned around and raised both my eyebrows.

“You heard me,” He smirked. “I never seen a girl hotter when she’s angry.”

“Um, thanks?”

"You're very welcome," he grinned as Frank yelled my name, I turned around wide eyed and walked to my cousin.

"You look like you just seen our grandma ran over, what's wrong with you?" Frank asked placing his hand over his heart. "Oh...come here I have a---new recipe you have to try."

"Kitchen?" I asked as he grabbed me and drug me in the kitchen. "Okay where?"

"Tell me what's wrong? There isn't a new recipe," he rolled his eyes. "I thought you were smart enough to figure out a hint."

“Well I’m not,” I mumbled. “I’m just confused.”

“About?”

“My boyfriend and I, and now Darryl.”

"Wait, how many boyfriend do you have?" he asked with a growing smile. "That's my girl, two?"

"No dum-dum, you made Darryl nervous so I said he was my boyfriend, my boyfriend is Matt Sanders, the lead singer of Avenged Sevenfold, we had a spat earlier and when Darryl and I talked like friends he basically took everything the wrong way, and well...he liked me."

“Oh, boy,” He sighed. “Babe, stop being so attractive.”

“Is that really my fault?” I whined.

"No, but try going for the hobo look?" he suggested then sighed. "No, you'd still pull that off."

"I swear I wouldn't, maybe it'll work," I mumbled in thought. "No, cause someone would pour water over me and then I'd be caught."

“Then just stop falling for so many guys.”

“It’s harder than it sounds,” I growled.

"How is it harder?" he cocked his hip and grinned.

"I only fell for one! That one out there I met two hours ago and I'm showing him around town!" I yelled in a low whisper. "It’s fucking ridiculous."

“Why do men love you so much?” Frank groaned. “I want guys drooling all over me!”

“Ewww, yucky mental picture,” I shook my head.

"I'm gay, not a dead fucking corpse," he grumbled

"I'd do you," I wanted to make him feel better, but it actually made me twitch. "Okay maybe not."

"Thanks, you just made me lose the appetite I had," he laughed as he kissed my cheek. "Do whatever, you need help say Mon Dieu it means my god in French."

"You're Italian."

“Am I?” He looked around. “Maybe I am.”

“You are,” I nodded as we both walked back out to the main room.

"Could have never guessed with my black hair, accent to die for--"

"I get the picture Tony," I rolled my eyes. "Frank get a life and tell me when you do so I can laugh."

"Be a bitch, I was going to give you food on the house but..."

"Asshole!" I laughed

“You’ll just have to pay double,” He smirked and pushed me back to the table.

“Hey,” Darryl smiled at me, making me sigh.

"Hi," I pulled my chair up as Frank put down a bowl of marinara sauce and a basket of breadsticks. "Dude, this is so pizza hut."

"Made homemade, pizza hut can kiss my ass," James smirked

“They will bow down, James,” I nodded and grabbed a breadstick as he walked back into the kitchen.

“So,” Darryl looked at me and blushed.

"You blush a lot, why is that?" I chewed the end of the breadstick before spitting it out. "Oh gross, taste like socks."

"I blush when I like someone," he slapped his head. "And apparently speak before thinking."
“Obviously,” I nodded and laughed. “Your just like Danny.”

“Great,” He mumbled. “Is that supposed to be a compliment?

"It can be taken in both good and bad ways," I nodded slowly. "But its kinda funny."

"Good, now I make you laugh," he sighed

“Don’t feel bad,” I touched his hand softly.

“I’m trying not to,” He nodded.

"We just met, you'll get over me I promise, plus I talk in my sleep, I pick my teeth and I have bad breath most the time," I pointed out.

"All fixable, talking’s fine, pick your teeth I don't care and tic tacs work."

Son of a bitch...