Status: Coming back, slowly.

Keep the Faith

I'll serve it in drag!

“Well,” I looked around. “I can be a complete idiot at times, a bad drunk, and sometimes in a really pissy mood.”

"It comes with a really good pride, and I hear make up sex is wonderful," he grinned

"Again wit-- never mind I see this is going nowhere," I sighed and looked up. "Mon Dieu."

"What's Mon Dieu?"

"Never mind, that means I have to use the bathroom is my fake language called idioso."

“Are you sure it’s not French?”

“Positive,” I stood up and rushed into the bathroom.

"You rang?" Frank walked in behind me and leaned against the door.

"He won't leave the subject of liking me alone!" I whispered

“Ditch him.”

“What?!”

“You heard me, ditch him,” Frank looked at the window. “Just crawl out the window and go home.”

"But its Danny's brother, he knows where I live," I hissed then started whining. "Wait! Cell, cell hurry!"

He threw the cell with confused look. "Who are you calling?"

"Danny!"

“Oh,” He nodded as I put the phone up to my ear.

“Uh, hello?” She moaned.

“Ewww,” I stared at it. “You done?”

“Yeah,” She moved around slightly and sighed. “What’s up?”

"You're brother is freaking me the fuck out!" I nearly cried. "He likes me, kissed me once after I kissed him, but I'll explain that later, it wasn't like I liked him or anything, you can ask my gay cousin Frank who's the main reason I did but anyway he's saying shit like he doesn't care if I snore or pick my teeth when I tried to turn him off me."

"Oh, I was afraid of that."

“So what do I do?”

“Ditch him.”

“What?!” My jaw dropped. “You sound just like Frank!”

"Frank's smart," she insisted. "All my friends have had to ditch him when they met him, he's a sex maniac, he does whatever he can to get into women’s pants."

"And you sent him with me why!"

"Because I figured you could handle yourself and because Matt would be jealous, such as he is, I haven't heard him cuss this much ever."

"Where are you?"

"Brian's house."

"Frank I need help," I mumbled as I hung up on her. "Darryl's a sex maniac who wants in my pants, can you hoist me up the window."

"You walking home sweetie?"

“Hell yeah,” I nodded and he grabbed my legs and pushed me out the small frame. “Thank you, Frank.”

“Your welcome,” he grinned and waved. “Just don’t get raped.”

“I won’t,” I stood up and began walking down the street.

I hummed a small tune in my head as I nearly danced, happy that I made it out alive without the stalker freak from hell following me. Until I seen Danny's car driving beside me and Darryl's not so happy face looking at me, that's when I remembered I put the keys on the table before I went to meet Frank in the bathroom. "Fuck, Matt." I whined to the sky.

“Get in the car,” Darryl demanded.

“Uh, no,” I continued walking.

“Get the fuck in the car.”

"Why would I? I don't know you? I don't want to after that performance," I pointed behind me. "So please, drive away now before I get really testy."

"Get in the fucking car Rylie!"

"What are you going to do? Make me?"

Ohhh I'm a dumbass.

“Hell I’ll make you,” he growled, but someone pulled me close to them.

“Touch her and I’ll break your fucking arm,” I looked up and saw Matt glaring intently at Darryl.

"Whoa?" I said in shock. "I say you're name and you just appear?" I said slowly as I looked up at the sky. "Great Dane puppy."

"Danny called me after you're talk," Matt continued to glare at Darryl who was out of his car now. "I seen you at the corner and followed you."

“Well, thanks,” I nodded. “He’s gonna rape me, by the way.”

“He better stay the fuck away from you,” He kissed me softly as Darryl pulled back into the street.

“Oh shit.”

“What?” Matt looked down at me.

“You think he’s going back to the house?”

“Probably not, why?”

“He has Danny’s car,” I said slowly.

"Not good," he grumbled and pulled out his phone. "You're brother has you're car and he nearly raped Rylie," he held the phone away from his ear and sneered. "I got here before he did but he was threatening her he was get her if she didn't get in the car, God stop screaming Danny!"

"Tell her I'm fine and still waiting for that Great Dane puppy to just fall from the sky."

“She thinks dogs are falling from the sky now,” Matt mumbled. “No, I don’t know if she got hit on the head!”

"You'd get it if you understood," I grumbled and shook my head. "I didn't hit my head, I just--never mind."

"She's alive if that's what you mean?" Matt stopped and huffed. "I'm telling you he didn't touch her."

Shit-fuck

“I promise Danny,” Matt nodded. “Calm down, she’s fine now.”

“Hopefully,” I looked around.

“Of course I won’t do anything to her!”

"Yeah," I mimicked

"Oh come on, you know me better than that," he sighed. "Well maybe not, but you should trust me."

"If only the woodpecker cried, if only, if only," I sang as I twirled around in spot. "Getting bored with the fighting already."

“Fuck you, too, Danny!” Matt laughed and hung up the phone.

“You better have been kidding.”

“I was.”

“Good,” I nodded as he pulled me close to him.