Status: Coming back, slowly.

Keep the Faith

Rescue me, from everything...

-----Danny-----

“Matt!” Rylie screamed from the next room over, making Zack and I flinch.

“That’s disgusting,” I stuck out my tongue and Zacky smirked. “What?”

“I have an idea,” He said softly.

"I'm kind of scared to ask what that idea is and what it involves," I whispered as I flinched again, Matt was yelling.

"Good God," Brian covered his ears with two pillows and hid his head in Michelle's lap.

"He'll be like this for three weeks now," Michelle sighed

“Yeah,” I nodded and looked back at Zacky. “So what’s this plan of yours?”

“Why don’t we fight fire with fire?” He asked.

“And that would mean?”

“You scream, too,” He nodded. “Just louder.”

“But I can’t fake that,” I mumbled. “Unless you were willing to fuck me right now.”

"You know I'm willing but I doubt the other people in the room will be happy," he shrugged.

"Can you scream Michelle? Leana?"

“No,” Leana and Michelle shook their head.

“I don’t want to be a part of this,” Michelle mumbled.

“You’ll just have to do it yourself,” Leana added.

“Fine,” I mumbled and looked at Zack. “So are we gonna get busy or what?”

"Uh, are you sure?"

"Oh come on, we're not actually going to fuck, just get me in the mood and I'll scream all you want."

"I'm leaving," Michelle mumbled and pulled Brian after her to their bedroom, then soon music was playing really loud.

“Well,” I looked at the door. “At least they won’t hear.”

“Awww,” Zacky smirked. “Are you embarrassed to scream?”

“In public, yes,” I nodded and lay down on the couch. “Now c’mon, you’re lucky I’m agreeing to do this at all.”

"You're a big baby Danny," Zacky laughed as he straddled my hips. "Now, make it believable."

"Do it right and I will."

"Oh burn," Leana laughed

“Shut the fuck up, Leana,” Zacky growled. “Your ruining the moment.”

“Fine,” Leana mumbled from behind the door as Zack looked back down to me.

“You gonna stare or do something?”

"I'm taking my time," He insisted. "I want to hear you scream."

"You’re sick," I mumbled as he kissed my neck.

"Sick as can be honey, sick as can be."

"What in the hell are you--oh that's nice," I closed my eyes as he nibbled on my earlobe.

"Mhm."

“More,” I said softly as he smirked and bit my neck.

“Moan already,” He growled against my skin.

“I can’t,” I mumbled as he ran his hands down my sides and to my belt buckle. “I thought we were faking?”

"Trying to get you to moan already," he mumbled as he kissed down my neck again.

"Oh yeah," I moaned then laughed slightly. "Wow I feel awkward."

“Why?” He looked up to me with confused eyes.

“Because we’re faking it,” I shrugged. “It bothers me. But keep going, I’m enjoying this.”

“Ha, alright,” He nodded as his kissed trailed down to my chest.

"What the hell are you two doing? Leana and Jimmy look scared shitless," Rylie's voice nearly screeched.

"Oh shit!" I nearly fell off the couch

“What the hell were you doing?” Rylie stared at us with wide eyes as Zack helped me up.

“We were… Busy…” Zacky mumbled and pulled me on his lap, kissing my ear. “We’ll continue later.”

"That's really disturbing," Rylie mumbled as she tied her robe tighter. "Where's Brian and Michelle?"

"They ran when you started screaming Matt's name," I teased

“Oh,” Rylie said softly. “I scared ‘em off?”

“Obviously,” I nodded as Rylie began giggling.

"That's kind of funny," she giggled as she glanced behind her at Matt, who was oblivious and walking out of the bedroom.

"Hey there you damn bear."

“What?” He looked at me sleepily.

“Nothing,” I shook my head and leaned back on Zack. “Why’d we stop again?”

“Rylie walked in?”

“Oh right,” I mumbled.

"I'm going to sleep, stupid people," Matt grumbled and picked up Rylie from behind, she shrieked and kicked as he held her like he would a football like she was five pounds.

"Great," she gave up and went limp. "See you guys tomorrow."

“Night,” I half waved as Zacky cleared his throat.

“You think we could continue?”

"We could but not in front of people," I grabbed his arm and pulled him after me.

“Alright,” He nodded and pushed me on the bed. “C’mon.”

“Well,” I looked up to him and laughed. “Someone’s impatient.”

"Aren't we all?" he asked with a grin.

"Dose of their own medicine babe?" I asked after a minute.

"Scream it."

“Whatever you say,” I smirked and took a deep breath as he kissed my neck. “Zacky!”

"That's better," he chuckled as he massaged my sides. "Louder so they can hear you."

“Fine, fine,” I kissed his lips softly and screamed again. “Zack!”

"Thatta girl," he laughed as he kissed my lips again.