Status: Coming back, slowly.

Keep the Faith

I know it's over, but I can't go home tonight!

"Rylie are you okay?" Matt opened the door and ran out, he looked down from my hand to my leg. "What the hell happened?"

“Fell on an ashtray,” I explained, Matt looking at me confused. “Don’t ask. Just help me find the bath room.”

“Uh, okay,” He nodded and lead me down to the next room and went under the sink.

“Thanks,” I sighed as he handed me the peroxide and I poured some on my leg.

“It’s fine,” He laughed slightly. “What exactly happened?”

“The domino effect. Brian pushed me, I fell into Leana, Leana caught me, Jimmy caught Leana, we all fall down and I land on a glass ash tray.”

“Oh shit,” He covered his mouth to keep from cracking up. “It was probably Zack’s if that’s where you had landed, most of us aren’t that stupid.”

"Yes well," I sighed as I shrugged my shoulders. "If it's there and dangerous, I'm going to find it and harm myself somehow."

"Really?" he chuckled.

"My old nickname was Murphy for Murphy's law, anything and everything that can go wrong, will," I shrugged my shoulders with a smile. "I didn't outgrow it."

"I can see," he pointed to my leg. "Hand me the bandages."

"Oh, right sorry."

I handed him the bandages and he bent down to wrap my leg. "You cut that one deep kid," he mumbled as he sat on the toilet lid and pulled my leg to his lap, he leaned down and studied it for a minute and sighed. "There's glass in it."

"That can't be good," I murmured as he looked up at me and laughed.

"Tweezers please."

"Alright Dr. Sanders," I laughed and handed him the tweezers from the first aid box, he looked up at me and sneered.

"You may need to bite something, it's going to hurt, no probably about it," he nodded slowly.

"Oh, great."

"Ready?" he asked as I bit down on my clenched fist, I nodded and he started to pull the hunk of glass out of my leg, I closed my eyes tight and whimpered as he tightened his grip on my calf. "Almost out."

I mumbled a 'hurry the hell up' and bit down on my hand, finally the pressure was gone and I opened my eyes to see Matt holding up a nickel size glass piece. "Oh wow."

"That was a big fucker."

"Thank you Matt," I sighed happily that he got it out. We both stood up, Matt walking back into the bedroom and me walking back outside.

“Hey, girlie!” Danny turned to me and grinned. “Where’d you disappear to?”

“To fix my leg,” I pointed to the bandages.

“Oh,” Danny sighed and turned around, looking back to Zack.

“What are you two doing?” I sat next to Danny.

“Talking,” Zacky said.

“About?”

“Stuff?” Zacky shrugged.

“Well, obviously,” I scoffed. “What exactly?”

“Music, movies, pop culture,” Danny explained.

"You do realize you just named off buzznet's homepage right?" I asked with a grin, she thought about it for a second then sighed.

"That's the last time I suggest a website to your hermit ass," she walked away causing me to giggle.

"Nice one," Matt held his hand up for a high five, I slapped it and giggled again.

"She's going to pout now," I said as I walked over to Zacky and kicked his shin.

"Ow!" he grabbed his leg. "Fuck! Why did you do that?"

"That is for laying an ashtray out to where I could trip over it!" I poked between his eyes then walked past him to Brian. "Brian you're dead!"

"She's crazy!" Zacky yelled making Matt laugh rather loudly.

"She's Syn's sister!"

"Good point," he sighed and walked after me, I stepped behind Brian and tapped his shoulder a couple times.

"Oh hey Rylie," he grinned and turned around, I pointed to my leg and his eyes went wide. "You haven't been here three hours and already you're hurt?"

"You're fault and Zacky's!"

"How is it my fault?" Zacky yelled throwing his hands up, Leana, Jimmy, Matt and Johnny laughed as they watched.

"You're ashtray, his stupid pushing me and thankfully Leana and Jimmy tried to save me or I would have had it even deeper, oh and Matt for getting the fucking big ass piece of glass out of my leg!" I shouted sarcastically then threw my hands up like he had. "Now please explain to me why you're acting so dramatic?"

"He's naturally dramatic," Matt nodded his head.

“So he’s a drama queen?” I giggled.

“Drama king!” He screamed. “If your gonna call me names, call me the right ones!”

“I’ll call you whatever the fuck I want,” I stated, Danny laughing hysterically.

“God, Ry, I love you!”

"I love you too Danny," I laughed as Zacky's face turned red from frustration. "Oh…he's going to bust."

"Zacky?" Danny tapped his nose with her index finger. "Hello?"

"Ah!" Zacky screamed and went running at me, my eyes went wide and I screamed and ran for whoever would save me, eventually I hid behind Brian and Matt. "I'm going to murder you!"

"I wouldn't do anything you would regret," Danny sang. "Last name Revenge."

"I'll fuck you up!" I yelled laughing as I jumped on Matt's back and peered over at the blue headed menace. "Oh Zacky you're hairs turning blue from not breathing!"

“Fuck you,” He flipped me off, glaring. Danny looked at Zack, then to me, then back at Zacky.

“Oh my god!” She burst out laughing. “You guys are awesome!”

“Uh, thanks?” Everyone looked to the idiot I call Danielle.

“Seriously!” Danny insisted. “You guys will keep me entertained.”

"Glad to be of service," I bowed on Matt's back and laughed.