Status: Coming back, slowly.

Keep the Faith

I'm slim shady...

-----Rylie-----

"We don't sound like that, do we?" I asked Matt as we both stood in front of Zacky's room, side by side. Staring at the door.

"I didn't think so," he mumbled

“Zacky!”

“Oh… My… God…” I said softly. “I hope we don’t sound like that.”

“Harder!”

“Let’s go,” I grabbed Matt’s arm and pulled him back out to the living room, everyone sitting quietly.

"So..." Matt said sitting down like he was in trouble. "Sorry about...us sounding like that."

"Yeah, it’s...tormenting," Brian said slowly, Danny laughing loudly. “Only more disturbing, I’d rather not hear my sister in bed.”

“True, I never thought of that,” I nodded.

"It’s yeah," he nodded. "Would you want to hear me and Michelle?"

"God no."

"Then there you go."

“I’m sorry, guys,” I looked around and flinched at Danny’s screams. “For sounding like that and torturing you people.”

“It’s fine,” Jimmy nodded and smiled. “Just don’t do it again!”

"I won't, we'll at least wait until everyone is gone," I nodded as Matt nodded also.

"That's plain disturbing," Matt mumbled

“Okay,” They all nodded.

“Zacky!”

“Someone stop them, now,” Brian mumbled and put a pillow over his head.

"Oh My God it’s the cops!" I screamed loudly

"Shit!"

"There you go," I nodded

“You bitch!” Danny screamed, storming out with the sheet wrapped around the two of them. “We’re just giving you a taste of your own medicine!”

“Well, I’ve tasted it,” I said. “And I’m sorry. I’ll stop.”

“Good,” She leaned back on Zack and moaned.

“Okay,” I shooed them away. “Back to the bedroom with you two nudes!”

"No, you called us out here."

"Because you won't shut up, I apologized damn it," I groaned as I seen Zacky shift his sheet differently and caught a peak of something I really wasn't interested in seeing. "Ew."

“Huge, right?” He grinned and wiggled his eye brows.

“I wasn’t really trying to see how long…” I shivered. “Ewww.”

“You’ll deal with it,” He grunted and moved forward, making Danny moan.

“You two aren’t!” I screamed. “Not right in front of us!”

“But we are,” Danny smirked with her eyes closed.

"Oh God!" I screamed and dove over Matt, shielding my eyes as everyone screamed at the same time, various profanities thrown in the mix.

"Get back in the room you fucking sick ass perverts!" Jimmy screamed

“Zack…” She moaned again, making all of us whine.

“Go away!” Matt yelled, both Danny and Zacky smirking.

“I don’t like those smiles,” I said to no one in particular.

"Ta-da!" they both side stepped.

"And you said I couldn't act," Danny grinned

“But I saw-“ I said as Zacky laughed.

“A sausage?” He smirked and held out a roll of meat. “You really think I’d be that small?”

“And that we’d do that right here when the bed is a few steps away?” Danny smirked.

"Why the fuck are you using my food as a dick man!" Jimmy yelled as he pointed to the sausage. "That's really good food that I will never, ever eat again in my life because of you!"

"You'll deal."

“No I won’t!” Jimmy whined. “Now I’ll starve because I have horrible mental images that it’s Zacky’s dick!”

“Ha,” Zack laughed. “I hope you die.”

"I hope you're actual dick swivels to the size of a Vienna sausage."

"That's low," Zacky glared. "I hope you die."

"Well I hope you burn in hell," Jimmy shot.

"I hope you sit on a porcupine and the needles shove up your ass."

"I hope they cancel Oprah."

"Take it back!"

“Stop fighting,” Danny mumbled and looked at me. “It’s like running a day care program.”

“Most day care teachers don’t sleep with the kids they watch,” Zacky smirked and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Ew, strange thoughts," I covered my head. "That would be so weird to ever hear again."

"I should hurt you for being so sick," Danny growled

“Don’t hurt me!” I held my hands up in defense and yawned. “I’m still tired, fucking Zack and Danny woke me up with their screaming.”

"Payback is a bitch," Danny grinned as Zacky smirked.

"I get the point," I yawned again. “Just take me back to bed, Matt.”

“Alright,” He nodded and picked me up, carrying me into the bedroom where he laid me on the bed and sat next to me.