Status: Coming back, slowly.

Keep the Faith

I kissed a boy, just to start shit!

"That was creepy as fuck," I mumbled as I curled into his side.

"It was."

“Yeah,” I nodded and took a deep breath. “You smell good.”

“Thanks?” He laughed slightly. “It’s called aftersex.”

"I meant you're cologne but that works just as well," I shrugged as I kissed his neck, he moaned slightly and pulled me closer, I grinned slightly and licked his neck.

"Don't do that."

"Sorry, I had to," I giggled

“You had to?” He looked down at me.

“Yes, I did,” I nodded and licked him once more.

"Why are you licking me?" he asked slightly pained as he moved against me.

"Because it’s torturing you," I grinned

“Oh,” He said as I licked him again. And again. And again. “Are you done? My neck is covered in spit.”

"Nope," I giggled as he whined. "You're totally disgusted aren't you?"

"Well..."

"Then my job here is done," I grinned and wiped the spit off his neck and sat back. "Love ya babe."

“You too,” He nodded as I closed my eyes.

“Night.”

“Goodnight,” He said softly and pulled me as close as possible to him.

"Wake up!" I jumped up as Danny jumped on the bed, Matt covered me as she jumped down and fell on us.

"Ow," I whined as Matt's arm crushed my ribs.

“Wake up, damnit!” She yelled, ripping the blankets off us.

“No,” I crawled under Matt and pulled him on top of me.

"Nice ass Matt," it distracted her a minute before she pushed him off me and grabbed my legs, pulling me. "Come on!"

“Fine.”

“What are you two doing?” Jimmy asked as he saw us in the hallway.

“Fighting.”

"About?"

"I don't know!" I shouted as I fended for myself. "Shit! Don't!"

"Get up!"

“No!”

“Fine, be a bitch!” She screamed and stomped away.

"I will! A sleeping bitch!" I grabbed the covers and threw them over Matt and I. "Night."

"Uh, night."

“Now go away,” I demanded as she left the room and shut the door. “Can I go to sleep now?”

“Of course,” Matt nodded and kissed my forehead as I closed my eyes. “Now go to sleep.”

“Righty-o, Mattie,” I smiled softly and dozed off.

"Get up!" Zacky ran in the room with Danny behind him. "Up!"

"Fuck off!" Matt roared and punched Zacky when he jumped on him.

“Well, roar,” Zack laughed as Danny and him lay on the bed next to us.

“What are you guys doing?” I asked.

“Sleeping,” Danny said softly and began snoring.

"Idiot," I kicked her in the leg, she groaned and rubbed her leg in pain.

"Ow Rylie, why are you being so damn...evil."

“Because I can be,” I said simply, Zacky pulling Danny onto him. “You two better not do anything.”

"I won't in your bed," Zacky shook his head as closed his eyes.

"I came in here to tell you you're daddy is on the phone in the kitchen, Leana's talking to him now."

"Shit Danny!" I jumped up and ran for the door.

“Calm down,” She called from the bedroom and Matt ran after me.

“I will not!”

"Why?"

"Because my dad is on the phone, I have to talk to him," I ran in the kitchen and snatched the phone from Leana. "Thanks Leana."

"Welcome," she chuckled

"Daddy?" I asked as I slammed the back door shut so no one would follow me. "Hi!"

"Hey baby girl," he laughed. "How have you been sweetie?"

"Good, boy do I have some shit to tell you."

"Spill," he said in a slightly high voice, sounding very womanly.

"I had my first the other day!" I shrieked, as soon as I stopped I heard the phone drop and the line go silent. "Dad? Hello? Daddy!"

"Hello?" Richie picked up. "Riles?"

"Where's dad?"

“Passed out on the floor, what did you do?"

“I told him I lost my virginity!” I squealed, Richie nearly chocking.

“What?!”

“You heard me,” I said. “With Brian’s best friend, Matt. And I love him.”

"What!" I swear he busted my ear drum.

"Oh come on, you always said if I had something to say tell you guys instead of keeping it in, and I thought you'd like to know...I guess I shouldn't have said anything," I sighed

"No, no just a shock baby, you did good by telling us, but I think I may need to go and make sure your dad is okay."

“Alright,” I nodded. “Just call back when you get him up.”

‘Okay,” he said and hung up the phone as I walked back to the bedroom.