Status: Coming back, slowly.

Keep the Faith

I spread myself too thin...

"Buggies!" Zacky screamed in a girlie voice as he went running inside.

"Everything amuses you doesn't it?"

"Why yes,” He nodded and grinned, pulling me inside with him.

"That worries me," I sighed heavily as he picked me up and sat me in the shopping cart. "Why are you lifting me like a rag doll?"

"Because I can, and I did."

“And why the hell do I even fit in a shopping cart?” I looked around and laughed. “Am I that tiny?”

"Mhm," he nodded as he went running down the first isle, grabbing random things and throwing them in on top of me.

“Ow, fuck, Milano cookies in my eye!” I whined.

“Me sorry,” Zacky frowned and threw in four more bags.

"Ow! I'm not a freaking target!" I yelled as he ran around the other isle. "Ah shit! Ritz!" I threw it out of the cart and onto the ground.

“Why?” Zacky looked at the smashed box of crackers on the floor.

"Because they stink and they taste funny," I stuck my tongue out and giggled.

"Fine, Cheez-its."

“Okay,” I nodded and took a box from his hand, laying it on my lap.

"Thank you," he grinned as he ran down the aisle again. "Dots ice cream?"

"Oh hell yeah!"

“Popcorn!”

“Yes!” I cheered as he picked up a load of boxes and threw them at me.

"Ow!" I nearly screamed as I shielded my face.

"Sorry Rylie," he laughed as he ran down the aisle again and nearly tipped over when he turned the corner.

“Don’t ram into anything!” I screeched as Zacky came to a halting stop in front of a large display.

"Oh...my...God!" he screamed jumping up and down.

"Its poptarts."

"Its cherry chocolate poptarts!"

“Get them!” I demanded as he pushed and entire shelf full into the cart. “Are we done, now?”

“Um,” Zack examined everything in the cart. “Yes.”

"We'll be eating pop tarts for three years," I mumbled as Zacky held his hands out for me.

“I’m gonna get fat again,” He frowned and pulled me out of the cart.

"You were never fat, I liked you're fluffiness, you were cute as a button!"

“You didn’t see me during the recording of the newest album,” He said as he pushed the cart into a checkout aisle. “But I lost it all!”

"Oh shut up, I love pudgy men," I grinned as I patted his belly. "Gain a little, freaking stick."

"I'm not a stick..."

“Okay,” I sighed. “Maybe not a stick. More like a branch.”

“Or trunk.”

“No!” I insisted. “You’re not fat!”

"I am too," he pouted his lips and poked his belly.

"What do I have to do to make you realize you're not fat!"

“I’m tubby!” He whined. “Get over it!”

"You're not tubby," I pulled his shirt up and turned around. "Does anyone think he's fat/tubby/fluffy and/or huge?"

"No," Was the murmurs around.

“See?” I smirked as he pulled his shirt down and blushed.

“You suck,” He mumbled and turned bright red.

"Nope!" I leaned up and kissed the corner of his mouth and his nose. "Ah three in one! I'm good."

"What?"

"Nose, cheek and lip, I kissed all three in one!" I giggled and punched his arm. "Asshole, be more confident, I don't like having to ask the town folk if you're tummy is big.'

“Yeah,” he looked around. “It’s kind of embarrassing…”

“Well next time don’t say your fat when you’re not and I won’t resort to that,” I lectured.

"But I kno-- never mind you'll do it again,"

"Zacky, stop it."

“Okay,” He nodded and began putting the scanned items into bags as I put the bags into the cart.

"Where are we going next Wacky Tabacci?"

"What the hell did you just call me?" he raised both eyebrows.

"Zacky Wacky Tabacci...its a Bongiovi thing."

“Oh,” He nodded and loaded the last of the bags into the cart. “We’ll go where ever you want to go.”

“Can I get something?”

“Sure,” He nodded, pushing the cart beside me. “What is it?”

“A puppy?”

"You're kidding right?" he asked as we got in the car.

"No, I want to surprise everyone and that's my apology for making them all listen to Matt and I, plus you and Danny," I shivered. "Scary shit."

“Haha,” He laughed. “I’m sorry we scared you. I got a little out of control.”

"I could tell, but its okay it was payback and now I understand," I nodded as I flicked his head. "Glad I brought Danny over here?"

“Immensely,” He nodded slowly. “I really love her, you know?”

“No, but awww!” I grinned widely. “Zacky Vengeance in love? Wow, never thought I’d hear that…”

“Hey,” He growled playfully. “You’re in love too!”

“Who said I was in love?”

He simply looked at me.

“Okay,” I sighed. “You got me.”

"See, now the great M. Shadows is in love with the great Rylie Revenge, sister of Synyster Gates and daughter of Jon Bon Jovi himself, wow that's a lot of known names," Zacky sighed and wiped his brow. "Damn."

"Yes. Brian wants to gag, I want to be happy, Matt wants to something," I shrugged. "And my dad wants to have a fainting spell every time I tell him something."

“And Danny wants to hug you to death for introducing her to us in the first place,” Zack nodded and pulled into the pet store parking lot.

"Well, I'll let her if she gets married," I nodded slowly. "Until then her rib breaking hugs will not reach me."