Status: Coming back, slowly.

Keep the Faith

Getting away with ***!

“We need to explain my problems,” I sighed as Zacky sat on the loveseat, pulling me onto his lap.

"Oh," she said in surprise, she wasn't expecting that. "Okay...where do you start?"

"I thought maybe you'd tell them for me?"

“Why are you pawning this off on me?” She whined. “They’re your problems.”

“But you’re a better explainer,” I stated and pouted. “Please?”

"Fine, but you owe me because it’s really awkward to explain," she shifted her weight and turned to the guys. "When Danny and I were little..."

"Skip the intro please."

"Fine," she sighed in exasperation, frowning. “Do I have to?”

“Just tell us already!” Everyone but Danny screamed.

"Ow," Rylie said slowly as she seen Casper cringe and hide at her feet. "You fuckers scared my baby."

"Just tell us," Matt whined

“I was a drug addict and alcoholic,” I blurted out. “And abused. My family was shit, that’s why I considered Ry my only family.”

"Are you still?" Zacky asked softly, worried.

"No," I shrugged.

"Do you do drugs now?" Matt summed it up.

"I mean I slip up every now and then, but Rylie has kept me pretty straight and narrow, Jon took me in when I was fourteen and I was already an alcoholic, he didn't know until I started the drugs."

"Thankfully he didn't throw her out," Rylie smiled

"Have you ever," Matt turned to Rylie.

"No, I'm a lousy drunk and I can't stand drugs, I see what it does to people," she glanced at me.

“Yeah,” I nodded. “I’m her bad example.”

“Danny, I-“ Zacky stuttered. “I can’t believe it.”

“I know, I know,” I sighed and stood up. “I’ve heard it all before. ‘I’d rather us just be friends.’ Which basically means ‘I don’t want to date the drug addict!’”

"Oh no," he shook his head. "I meant I can't believe you'd do that, but I understand at least your trying."

"I really am, it’s just...hard."

“Don’t worry,” he pulled me back to him. “We’re here to help.”

“Really?” I looked around the room, teary eyed. “Thanks guys.”

"No problem," Zacky smiled as everyone else nodded with a smile.

"See, I told you this is why I love these guys!" Rylie said holding her hands out. "So understanding."

“Yes we are!” Jimmy nodded in agreement, everyone laughing slightly.

-----Rylie-----

“Rylie?” Matt said softly and pulled me towards him. “Can I ask you something?”

“Of course,” I kissed his cheek and listen intently.

“Will you marry me?”

"W--What?" I looked at him with wide eyes as my heart flip-flopped around in my chest like a dying fish.

Did he seriously just ask me to marry him, we haven't been together....how long as it been?

"I asked, will you marry me?"

"I-I would love to Matt, but we just started dating, isn't that too soon to be making such a decision, I mean you could get tired of me next week."

“I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of you,” He laughed slightly. “So how about it? Will you marry me?”

“What?!” Danny’s eyes went wide as everyone looked over to us.

“Um… Uh…” I thought for a moment.

I bit my lip for a second before I nodded, then looked up in his eyes.

"Yes, I'll marry you."

"Good, because I want you just to myself, what can I say, I'm selfish."

“Yes, but that okay,” I leaned in and kissed his lips softly. “I love you.”

“I love you, too.”

"Did I just witness what I think I just witnessed?" Danny asked slowly, very slowly.

"Two people getting engaged?" I questioned.

"Uh...yeah."

"Then yeah, you witnessed it."

“Awww!” She squealed as she began crying and pulled me into a hug. “I love you! Congrats!”

“Okay, okay,” I pulled at her arms. “Just don’t strangle me!”

"What in the hell is going on!" Brian stormed out of his room.

"Uh, sum it up," I nudged Danny.

“Matt asked Rylie to marry her!” Danny grinned widely, Brian’s jaw dropping.

“What?”

"And Danny's brother nearly attacked me," I added to keep the blame from Matt.

"You--what---why wasn't I informed!"

“You were sleeping,” Danny explained. “And you looked so adorable, moaning my name in your sleep. I couldn’t bear to wake you up.”

“I can’t beli- Wait, I moaned your name in my sleep?”

"Uh huh," she grinned and nodded. "Something like 'Oh Danny, more baby' but I can never be sure."

'You're a bitch."

“I’m not even kidding, Brian,” Danny suddenly became serious.

“Really?” Brian asked, scared. “I say that?”

"So you do have dreams of me," she grinned and leaned back on her heels. "Are they dirty dreams Brian?"

“Uh,” Brian looked away and began blushing.

“Oh my god!” Danny’s eyes went wide. “They are! When you have sex with Michelle, do you imagine it’s me?”

"No! I've just had some very awkward dreams that seem to torment me!"

"Seriously dude, see a therapist," I chuckled as I grinned at Danny. "You people are fucked up."

“No, no, no!” Danny stood up and laughed. “He’s had wet dreams about me! Do you even know how flattered I am?”

"Apparently enough that you keep bringing it up," he said through clenched teeth, I giggled and pulled Matt towards the bedroom.