Status: Coming back, slowly.

Keep the Faith

Let's Hear It For Americas Suitehearts!

“Matt,” I smiled and leaned into his chest. “I love you.”

“And I love you, too,” He kissed my forehead. “So are you happy?”

“Ecstatic.”

"Really?"

"Really," I smiled and pushed him on the bed. "I'll show you just how ecstatic."

"You will huh?"

"Yeah," I pulled my shirt off and smiled as I leaned down to kiss his lips. “I love you so much.”

“I love you, too,” He smirked and kissed down my jaw line.

"You better," I laughed as he fiddled with my pajama bottoms, trying to pull them off. "Having troubles Matt?"

"Fuck yes," he mumbled

“Need help?”

“No,” He shook his head. “I can do this!”

“If you insist.”

He took about five more seconds before sighing heavily. "Are you sure?"

"I got this," he looked up at me and nodded slowly. "It's pajama pants."

"They are beating your ass honey," I nodded as he growled slightly, he leaned down and literally split the tied part in half and yanked them off my legs. "Well, I kind of loved those..."

“You’ll cope,” He smirked and kissed my thigh.

“I guess,” I shrugged.

"You'll have to because they are unsalvageable honey," he sighed and kissed down my left leg.

"Would you mind skipping the teasing part please?"

“I might,” He nodded.

“Why must you be so stubborn?”

"Its fun to get you all frustrated, you turn red in the face and it’s really adorable," he grinned as he nipped at my thigh.

"Ow, don't bite asshole," I grumbled as I grabbed what hair he had on his head and pulled him up to my face. "Stop being so stubborn and kiss me, stop teasing me."

“Nah,” He sighed and moved back down to my stomach, kissing above my belly button.

“C’mon,” I moaned. “Why are you making this so torturous?”

"Its funny, as I said before," he grinned as he kissed a little lower.

"Matt do me a favor," I sighed as I pulled at his hair again. "Loosen up."

"What?" he asked as he sat up, I grinned and pushed him over, making him fall on his back, which I took advantage of and straddled his hips.

"Now let’s see how you like being teased."

“This should be interesting,” He chuckled slightly.

“Yep,” I nodded and nibbled at his earlobe.

"Wow that feels good," he whispered as I nibbled down to his neck, I ran my hands over his chest and kissed his shoulder.

"Yes but, that's only the beginning."

“That sounds good,” He smirked. “What are you gonna do?”

"I guess you'll see won't you?" I asked as I kissed his chest and then ran my hands down his ribs. "Babe?"

"Huh?"

"Don't get pissed," I mumbled as I leaned down and licked from his belly button to his chest.
“Why the hell would I get mad about that?” He sighed and nodded.” Do it again!”

“Really?” I smirked and licked him once more.

"Really," he nodded and moaned. "That's a freaking turn on."

"Well last time I licked you, you kind of looked bored," I shrugged as I moved up so I could kiss his lips again.

“Well,” He explained. “That was sloppy and gross. This is really hot.”

"Yeah," I shrugged as I pecked his lips. "Though," I started as I pulled off his jeans. "This is amazingly fun, I'd like to explore some more places."

“Feel free to,” He laughed as I pulled his pants down to the floor.

“I will.”

"Go ahead," he urged me on as I ran my hands down his legs. "So, are we going to be quiet again?"

"As much as possible," I whispered as I straddled his hips again. "I'm done teasing, let’s get the show on the road."