Status: Coming back, slowly.

Keep the Faith

In the middle of a gun fight!

"Huh?" he asked quietly as he tilted his head to the side, gazing at me with those beautiful green eyes.

"I'm tired can you take me inside and put me on couch?"

"Sure thing," he laughed as he started to walk down the pool side when the blond he was kissing earlier stood in front of his, arms crossed, lips pursed and eyes narrowed.

"Matthew," she said through clenched teeth, I looked from her to Matt and sighed.

"I'll uh," I slipped off his back. "Let you two talk amongst yourselves."

“That’d be good,” Matt nodded as I walked back over to where Danny and Zacky were, getting as far away from Matt and Val as possible.

“Hey, thought you were going inside?” Danny turned to me as her and Zack sat back down.

“I was, then there was a minor confrontation, and I came back over here,” I explained.

“Oh,” Zacky and Danny said at the same time.

“So,” I turned to Zack. “What’s up with your social life? Any girlfriends? Or boyfriends?”

“Ry!” Danny cut her eyes at me and growled lowly.

“What? I’m curious!” I shrugged and looked to Zacky.

“No, single, and I’m not gay,” He laughed slightly. “Why?”

“Just want to get to know everyone better,” I said. "So far I have Jimmy, who's married to Leana, Brian who has Michelle, Matt with his girlfriend Val I think it was and uh you're single, now I have to track down Johnny."

"Oh, he's over there drinking," Zacky laughed as he pointed to the other side of the pool, I nodded and skipped over to Johnny.

"Hi Johnny!" I shouted dropping down beside him on the lounge chair.

"Hi Rylie," he laughed as he placed his hand around my shoulder and gave me a hug while laid out. "What's up chicken?"

"Loose the chicken, when I talked to you in Ireland I hated it, now that I'm here I still do," I laughed pushing his side.

“Alright,” He laughed along with me. “What’s up?”

“Just getting to know everyone,” I nodded. “Like you. Single?”

“Looking.”

“Have any particular person in mind?” I questioned.

“Well,” Johnny blushed slightly. “You know her.”

“And that helps, I only know a hundred people,” I sighed, Johnny still blushing. “Tell me more.”

“You know her well.”

“Is she here?” I asked, thinking about who he had in mind. No, it couldn’t be.

“Yes.”

“Is she dating a friend?” No way.

“No.”

"Danielle?" I asked slowly making his cheek lighten a color to a nice pink. "Oh Johnny, you just met her."

"She's really nice, and pretty," he grinned and kissed my cheek. "But I know she likes Zacky, she blushes every time he touches her."

"I'm sorry Johnny," I pouted my bottom lip. "Do you want me to go find you a girl, I'll run down the road screaming Johnny Christ needs a girlfriend if you want."

"No, I'll pass," he laughed as he pushed me slightly. "What about you? Boyfriends Miss Rylie?"

"Nope," I sighed shrugging my shoulders. "Not since Fred, you remember talking to Fred right?"

"Irish bad boy, the one that called me Shorty?"

"That would be Fred," I nodded slowly then grinned. "Sorry about that by the way."

"Eh," he shrugged his shoulders, making my head bob up. "Everyone makes fun of it, why not let someone on the other side of the world do it."

"Because it's not fun, I'm shorter than you Johnny, trust me people make fun of my height all the time," I sighed and poked his stomach. "But I think you're a cool Shorty."

"Damn straight!" Johnny laughed. “The coolest short person ever!”

“Haha, you know it,” I laughed and stood up, walking back to Danny.

“Hey!” Danny turned to me from Zack and smiled.

“Hi,” I sighed and sat down next to her, resting my head on her shoulder.

“What’s up?” Zacky smiled at me.

“Nothing much, just resting. Thinking,” I explained softly.

“About?”

“Nothing much,” I shrugged.

"Aw," she patted my head and laughed as she looked at Zack. "She's bored and thinking too much, Zack make her cool down."

"With pleasure," he grinned as he ran over and picked me up, I squealed as he jumped into the pool just as Jimmy had before, as I resurfaced I shivered and my leg was burning.

"Fucking," I paused and closed my eyes. "Chlorine."

"Chlorine?"

"I had glass in my leg you twit!"

"Oh," he chuckled and kissed my wet head, I growled and ducked him under the water then swam to the edge, I seen a pair of men's feet and glanced up to see Matt, he grinned and held his hands out, I grabbed them and he hoisted me to the ground with no problem.

"Thanks," I laughed and shook my hair like a dog. "Damn Zacky."

“Haha, I know,” Matt chucked. “He can be an asshole, sometimes.”

“Yeah, so can Matt,” Zacky added.

“Stop fighting,” I insisted, grabbing Danny’s arm. “C’mon, let’s go get some beer.”

“Alright,” Danny nodded as I pulled her into the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just found Revenge, that thing was gone for years!