Status: Coming back, slowly.

Keep the Faith

Can't you help me as Im starting to burn!

-----Danny-----

“Umph,” I grunted as Zacky jumped up and down on the bed around me. “Having fun?”

“Yes,” He nodded, dropping down next to me and grinning. “Are you?”

“Yeah,” I nodded. “A lot actually.”

“That’s good to hear,” He leaned back and wrapped his arms around my waist. “I’m gonna say something, and it’s gonna sound crazy, but you have to promise to just think about it.”

“Okay,” I nodded as he looked up to me with serious eyes.

“Let’s get married.”

"Are you serious?" I asked with wide eyes. "Wait we just me--Are you serious?"

"Yes I'm serious, I've never felt like I do for you to anyone else."

“Zack, I-I-“ I stuttered. “I don’t know what to say.”

“It’s just,” He sighed and rubbed my face, “I love you. More than anything. And I want to spend my life with you.”

“I love you,” I said softly, tears flowing down my cheeks. “Let’s do it.”

“Alright,” He nodded and kissed me softly.

----Rylie----

I bit my lip and paced around the room with my phone glued to my ear, listening to my dad yell. "You are twenty years old you cannot get married!"

"Dad, seriously--"

"Don't talk," he snapped

Where's Danny when you need her?

“No, listen-“ I began, but the phone began beeping.

Danny Disturbing.

“How ironic,” I mumbled. “Dad, I’ll be right back.”

“Fine,” He huffed as I hit the talk button.

“Hello?” I put the phone back to my ear. Silence. “Danny?” Still nothing. “Strange,” I shook my head and put my dad back on.

-----Danny-----

I hung up the phone and threw it on the bed, pacing in front of it.

“What happened?” Zacky looked at me from the kitchen in the hotel room. “It didn’t seem very long.”

“I couldn’t tell her,” I shook my head and hyperventilated. “I’m afraid of what she’ll say.”

“Oh, babe,” Zack walked out and wrapped his arms around my waist. “Let’s not tell her. We’ll do it tonight, get it done with, and then go back. And when they ask what we did-“

“We just tell them we got married,” I mumbled and pulled away, staring out the window. “That’ll be interesting.”

"It will, but fun," he added with a grin.

"But we've always agreed we'd be each other’s maid of honor and now," I sighed. "Zacky..."

"Come here," he held his arms out as I whined and shuffled into them. “Just think about if she doesn’t want us married. She won’t let me have you, but if she doesn’t know…”

“I just hope she doesn’t get angry that we’ll have gotten married behind her back,” I mumbled into his neck.

“If she’s your friend,” Zack began. “Then she’ll be happy for you.”

"I know, but if she to me I'd be pissed off," I mumbled into his shirt.

“Then let her be pissed,” Zacky sighed into my hair. “I think this is just about you right now. Do what you want to… And that would be?”

“Well…” I looked into his eyes and kissed his lips softly. “Let’s go get married.”

"Let's go," he grinned.