Status: Coming back, slowly.

Keep the Faith

I wanna take a ride on your disco stick

"So, what are we going to do?" I asked turning to Zacky. "Just, throw it out there?"

"Well," he glanced at the door, behind it everyone we dreaded and looked forward to seeing.

“Let’s just do it like that,” I looked down at our intertwined fingers and the rings we purchased right after that marriage.

“Okay,” He nodded as we both walked into the door.

“Guys!” Rylie jumped off the couch and pulled us into a hug. “Your back!”

“With news…” I said softly.

“Oh really?” Matt looked at Zack and I. “And that would be?”

"We're married," Zacky held our hands up with a grin, Rylie's and Matt's smiles suddenly melted from their faces.

"You got married without me there?" Rylie whispered

“Yeah,” I nodded slowly. “It’s a long story-“

“I can’t fucking believe you.”

“What?” I looked from everyone else to just Rylie.

“You bitch.”

"Why--"

"I wanted to be there for the happiest moment of your life Danny and you knew that," she said in shock, she turned to Zacky and sighed. "And I can't believe you."

“Ry-“

“No, wait,” Zacky held up his hand and glared at Rylie. “Why?”

"Why what?" she was confused. "Why am I mad?"

"Yeah."

"I'm not mad Zacky," she snapped. "I'm hurt."

“No, no,” He shook his head. “You said you couldn’t believe me. What did I do?”

"I couldn't believe that you didn't say no Zacky, didn't say wait for your friends and family."

“There’s more to it than that,” He insisted. “And Danny wasn’t the one that suggested it…”

“Oh really Zack? Who was it?”

“Me.”

"Oh now you're pissing me off, I was just hurt," Rylie gritted her teeth. "You know what, never mind, It doesn't fucking matter."

"Ryl--" I started

"Don't talk to me," she turned around and walked to her bedroom, slamming the door.

“Now,” I turned to Zacky. “This is what I was afraid of.”

‘Oh, Danny,” Zacky pulled me close to him and buried his face in my neck. “I’m so sorry.”

"No, I wanted it just as bad," I sighed as Matt walked back to Rylie. "She won't come out Matt..."

“Let me just talk to her,” He sighed and walked in the room.

-----Matt-----

“Ry?” I said softly to Rylie, who was sitting on the bed.

"What?" she snapped digging her head into the pillow further.

"We need to talk," I whispered. "Why are you so mad at Zacky and Danny?"

"Because they hurt my feelings, they didn't think of anyone but themselves."

“I think they were just being… In love.”

“But we’d always wanted to plan each other’s weddings,” She sobbed. “And she just got hitched without even telling anyone!”

"It was probably spur of the moment," I whispered.

"Think of being in my shoes Matt, if you were a girl who has only had a handful of people in her life and the only female best friend you ever had suddenly got married without inviting you, wouldn't you be hurt and a little ticked the fuck off?"

“I’d be happy for her,” I looked at her seriously. “To be honest, and not to hurt you, I think your being kinda selfish.”

“What?!”

“She’s not yours,” I explained, hoping she wouldn’t get to angry. “She doesn’t need your permission to get married to the man she loves.”

Her face went really red before she started. "For your information Matt, I never said she needed my fucking permission, I just wanted to be there and I'm allowed to be hurt okay, I know she's not mine why the hell would I say she was, she's my best friend and I expected more than them to run off, get out of the room."

"Ry--"

"Get out!" she screamed. "If you can't talk to me without calling me selfish for trying to talk to you, you can forget about getting married, I don't want to be judged by someone I think will support me and even if they don't, just listen to me."

"Baby plea--"

"Matt, get out, I don't want to hear you apologize for speaking you're feelings, but you wouldn't listen to mine and if you didn't want to hear them why come talk to me. So please before I throw something," she stopped and glared more. "Get the fuck out."

“Fine,” I glared at her as she threw her ring at me. I angrily slammed the door shut and stomped back out into the living room.

“Matt, what-“

“This is your fucking fault!” I turned to Danny and screamed. “I had to go and stick up for you! And now it’s fucking over!”

“Matt-“

“Weddings off!” I punched a hole in the wall.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating. I moved D: Didn't mean to keep whoever puts up with this random updating.