Status: Coming back, slowly.

Keep the Faith

Sing me to sleep...

-----Rylie----

"Matt!" I heard Danny scream, the door open and shut. "Shit! I got to go get him!" and the door open and shut again.

"Damn it," I whined as I hid my head under the pillow. "Fuck."

"Rylie?" Zacky said softly as he knocked on the door. "Can we talk please?"

“Why the fuck should I talk to you?” I sat up and glared at him.

“Well-“

“Just sit down,” I growled, him nodding slowly and sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Why did you call the wedding off?" he whispered glancing up at me.

"Because Matt came in here and decided to judge me, he called me selfish and said that I acted like Danny was mine and that I needed permission before she could do anything," I rolled my eyes. "That's not what I meant, I honestly love that you two are married, I do because I always thought you'd both end up together, but I wanted to be there to see you're faces when you proclaimed you're love for one another, I wanted to see the smiles on your faces but..."

"I'm really sorry Rylie, I didn't know it meant so much to you."

“Well, it did mean a lot.”

“I’m so sorry,” Zacky said softly. “We had just wanted to get it out of the way. We really love each other. A whole lot. And I’m sorry I pushed her into it.”

"Don't be sorry for something you wanted Zacky," I sighed. "I'm very disappointed but I'm not going to make you regret it, it’s not something to be regretted."

"What about Matt, you got to angry at him for it."

"I got angry at him for judging me," I whispered. "I thought he would just let me vent, get it out of my system and tell me everything’s okay even if it’s not."

“But he didn’t,” Zack said softly. “Well, Danny’s out talking to him. So we’ll see what miracle she can perform.”

"I don't want to hurt him, but he...I can't explain it."

"I understand babe," he said softly. "But you need to give him a chance, us guys are kind of slow."

“Thanks for telling me now.”

-----Danny-----

“Matt, listen!” I cried. “I’m sorry! I-“

“Save it, Danielle!”

"Just listen to me!" I screamed. "She won't stay long mad at you, she's mad at me and took it out on you, she means none of it!"

"Yes she does, she threw the ring at me and said she couldn't marry me if I couldn't agree with her."

"Are sure she said agree? She lets everyone have their own opinion Matt."

"It was something like that, about me judging her when she was talking or something," he rubbed his face.

“Maybe if you were actually paying attention!” I screeched and huffed. “I’d always hated men. You five guys changed my outlook, and now one of them has proved that most men are assholes. Most.”

"Don't blame me!" he shouted. "You got me into this mess."

"And I'm trying to get you out you stubborn, idiotic, moronic, jackass, fucking mother fucker!" I threw my arms around. "You don't listen!"

“I was listening!”

“Just…” I ran up to him and slapped him hard across the face. “Listen damnit, or I’ll rip your fucking dick off, don’t think I won’t.”

"Danny," Matt started. "I love her, and I lost her because you got married and I stuck up for you."

"No dickface," I snapped. "You lost her because you're so damn stubborn headed, you didn't let her talk so she could vent everything out, you probably called her something like pathetic or conceited or hell, I bet it was selfish."

He stayed silent.

“Could have guessed as much,” I mumbled and pulled him back into the bedroom. “Now apologize, mother fucker!”

-----Rylie------

I was curled up with Casper at my chest, he was licking my arm as the door opened. "Go away," I mumbled with my eyes closed. "If it’s Zacky, if you apologize one more time I'll shove my foot so far--"

"It’s me."

“Oh,” I said softly as Matt poked his head in the room.

“Can I come in?”

“Fine,” I groaned as he sat next to me on the bed.

“I’m sorry.”

"For what?" I mumbled.

"For not listening, I didn't mean too but I was just--I don't know, I'm sorry though, I shouldn't have called you selfish."

“It’s okay,” I sighed and kissed him softly. “I’m just a little disappointed it all.”

“Well,” Matt chuckled lowly. “We won’t invite them to the wedding.”

"I'm not doing that," I whispered as I held his hand.

"You still won't marry me?" his voice slightly broke.

"No silly, I meant I won't not invite them to the wedding, I want them to be there to at least see me and you happy."

“I guess you’re right,” he nodded slowly. “Danny will end up drunk.”

“We all will, babe.”

"Not you," he grinned as he pulled me down on the bed. "You and I will be sober."

"We will?"

"We will."

“Are you sure?”

“Positive.”

"Alright," I nodded as he kissed my lips softly, making sure to make it slow. "I love you."

"And I love you."

“Guys,” Danny poked her head into the room, Zack standing behind her. “We’re toasting to mine and Zack’s marriage. Care to join us?”

“Of course.”

"Are you sure?" she asked hesitantly.

"Don't want me to?" I joked causing her face to pale.

"No!"

“Your just confusing me,” Matt shook his head, making us all laugh as I pulled him out to the kitchen.

“To a long and happy marriage!” Leana said as we all held up our wine glasses.

"Yeah," I nodded downing my glass.

"And to another happy marriage--" Leana stopped and raised both eyebrows.

"What?" I turned around and sneered. "Hi daddy."

“Hi, sweetie,” he glared at all of us. “Who got married?”

“Well,” Danny held up her’s and Zack’s hands. “That would be us, Mr. Bongiovi!”

"Oh," he smiled suddenly as Richie walked up behind him. "Well then," he walked over and pulled me in a hug. "Hello baby."

"Hey dad, uh, aren't you supposed to be on tour?" I asked as I pulled away from the hug and then was pulled back into one by Richie.

“We decided to come and visit the happy couple,” Richie looked over to Danny, who waved nervously. “But you didn’t mention that Danny got married!”

"Well, I didn't know she got married," I said sarcastically as I shrugged my shoulders. "News to me too about an hour ago."

"You mean you weren't at the wedding?" Richie glanced at Danny.

“Yeah,” Danny looked away as Zack whistled nonchalantly. “We did the deed in an empty church in Washington.”

“I must say I’m a little shocked with you, Danielle,” My dad shook his head.

“In a good way or a bad way?”

“Bad.”

"Oh great," she sighed. "Two Bongiovi's pissed at me."

"I'm not pissed," I raised a hand. "Just disappointed."

"Same as her," Dad said kissing my hair. "So you're not marrying anytime soon are you pumpkin?"

"Six months at the least dad."

“I guess that’s a little better,” he sighed and looked around. “So who are you getting married to?”

“Yo,” Matt raised his hand slightly and rubbed the back of his head.

"The big guy?" he said with wide eyes, I nodded and kissed his cheek innocently.

"Daddy meet Matt Sanders, Matt you remember my dad, Jon."

"Yeah, uh it's good to see you again Mr. Bon Jovi sir."

“You too, Matt,” My dad nodded slowly.

“You two have the strangest taste in men,” Riche looked from Zacky to Matt.

"And like you--" I shook my head. "You have tattoos too uncle Richie."

"But I'm not covered."

"Well not everyone can be as wussy as you when it comes to tattoo needles now are they?" I grinned as my dad coughed to cover his laugh.

“Alright,” Richie sighed. “You’ve got me there. I just never thought you’d end up with rockers.”

“Is that a bad thing?”

“No! No!” Richie insisted. “It’s a great thing!”

"Whew," I grinned slightly as I pretended to wipe my forehead. "Thank God for that."

"So come here nephew in law?" Richie shrugged and held his arms out. "I need a hug."

"A hug?" Matt looked at me.

"He's a huggy guy."

“Oh,” Matt laughed slightly and hugged Richie in the manliest way possible.

“Make sure your good to my Rylie, here,” He pulled away and patted my shoulder.

"I will," Matt smiled at me.

"Dad," I nudged him. "Hug him."

"I don't want to, it’s awkward," he rubbed his arm nervously. "He took my baby away from me."

“I’m sorry, Mr. Bongiovi,” Matt said softly, my dad shaking his head.

“No need to apologize.”

"Then what exac--" I shook my head. "Never mind, I'm glad you're here."

"Me too," he smiled as he kissed my forehead. "Now let's go eat out, everyone get you're butts up and come on."
♠ ♠ ♠
I apologize. Busy busy busy...