Status: Coming back, slowly.

Keep the Faith

Fallen souls we shine so bright...

"Rylie," he shook his head as I walked up to him swigging the beer.

"It's the second one in a long, long time dad," I said nodding my head to him. "Plus I plan on falling out on Brian's couch, I'm not driving."

"As long as you aren't driving," he nodded his head and kissed my cheek. "Now let’s go catch up."

"Awesome," I smiled and hugged him tightly. "I missed you!"

"I know, I missed you too, you know you missed all kind of stuff being down there," he pouted his bottom lip then smiled. "But now you're back."

"Yes I am," I laughed.

My dad and I talked for about two hours, until he and the guys had to leave back to the hotel. Danny was completely wasted, along with Jimmy and Brian. I had a slight buzz, everyone else did.

“Oh my god,” Danny’s words were slurred. “I feel like shit. Hand me another beer.”

“The beer is what’s making you feel bad!” I explained.

“Well, then, make me feel better,” Danny threw herself onto the couch, right on top of Zack. “Or just let me sleep. Right here…” She yawned. “Goodnight.”

"I swear to god, something is wrong with her," I sighed heavily and handed my beer to Michelle who was beside me, she sat it on the table and sat back. "But I will agree with her, I'm sleepy."

"I don't have an extra bed Ry, I'll have to let you sleep with someone, the couch is slightly full," Brian yawned and leaned back.

"Come on," Matt stood up and held out his hand, he stumbled a little as he stepped in front of the table. "I'll show you to a bed, since you're brother is clearly fucked up beyond belief."

“I can’t believe Danny got this drunk,” I laughed slightly. “Well, no, I kinda do.”

“Ha, she’s crazy?” Matt lead me into a room.

“Just a little,” I threw myself on the bed. “So whose room is this?”

“Zacky’s, he’s stuck on the couch, remember?” Matt laughed and sat on the bed next to me.

“Yeah, but he could just push Danny off,” I explained. “She’s a heavy sleeper.”

"He wouldn't do that," he shook his head then sighed. "Plus I think he's about past wasted."

"Good point, guess he won't be needing the bed tonight," I yawned and laid out. "Where are you sleeping?"

"I figure the floor is better than nothing," he yawned against his hand and run it over his stubble head.

"You can sleep on the other side of the bed, I mean it is a California king," I chuckled and climbed over the bed to the sheets. "I don't bite, I'm too drunk."

He chuckled and took his shoes off. "I hope not, my girlfriend might get pissed," he laid out on top of the covers for a few minutes. "I mean, when she isn't pissed already."

“And why is that?”

“She needs all of my attention, twenty four seven,” He nodded, mumbling into the pillow.

“Well, that doesn’t sound like a happy relationship,” I replied. “On your part, at least.”

“I guess not-“ Matt began until we heard someone stumble into the wall and into the adjacent room.

“What the fuck?” I stood up with Matt, both of us peering out the door. Danny was hunched over the toilet, Zacky kneeled beside her and holding back her hair as Johnny wiped her face with a wet towel.

“Doesn’t take much for her, huh?” Zacky looked up to me.

"Not really," I rubbed my head and closed my eyes for a second, then opened them again. "Please make sure she's okay."

"We will," Johnny nodded and pointed at us. "Go to sleep."

"Thanks Johnny," Matt and I both said as we walked back into the room, I groaned and I flopped out on the bed, not even bothering to get under the covers.

"Don't you think you should, I don't know, get in bed?"

"To," I paused. "Tired."

He chuckled deeply and lifted me with one arm and pulled me to the top of the bed, pulled the sheets up and put me under. "There, now sleep."

"Thanks Matt," I mumbled turning over to him. "How come I never talked to you that much over the phone?"

"I'm not a phone type of person, I hate them."

"Me too, but if I didn't call My dad, Brian or my mom once a day they would hunt me down and throw me to the sharks."

Matt laughed.

“I’m serious!”

“I know you are, that’s what’s so funny,” Matt yawned and closed his eyes. “Now, if you don’t mind, I think I’ll get some sleep.”

“That sounds like a great idea, Mr. Sanders,” I smiled and closed my eyes, falling asleep soon after.