Status: Coming back, slowly.

Keep the Faith

We've all been lost for most of this life...

“Is she dead?” I tapped Danny with my foot. She was passed out on the living room floor, Zacky on the couch right behind her. I’m guessing that he pushed her off after their problems in the bathroom.

“No,” Jimmy shook his head. “Just passed out. She went crazy last night, drank her little heart out.”

“Well, great. Now I’ll never get her home,” I sighed.

"Sucks for you," Johnny grinned as he sat beside me on the couch, he tapped my foot and pulled me down on his lap, almost on Zacky's legs.

"Yes it does," I said twisting sideways. "How am I supposed to get home for a damn shower?"

"Take one here."

"I need clothes," I whined as I laid my head on his chest, we talked all the time when I was on the phone with Brian, he was like a second brother.

"Michelle will let you borrow her pants again until you get yours," he laughed pushing me off his lap in the direction of the bathroom.

"Fine, fine," I whined as I walked in the bathroom. "Can you get her to bring me some?"

“Will do!” Johnny smiled, saluted me, and ran off into a room. I shook my head, giggling, and walked into the bathroom.

-----Danny-----

I opened my eyes groggily, wondering what I was laying on.

“Hey! Look who’s up!” I heard Jimmy laugh. I rolled over and held my arms out.

“Pick me up.”

“Alright,” He nodded and obediently picked me up, setting me on Zacky.

“What happened last night?” I held my head. “I can’t remember shit…”

"Well you and I-"

"We didn't?" I asked slowly with wide eyes.

"Oh, God! No, no! You just...passed out," Jimmy laughed as he pointed to Zacky. "I swear you didn't."

"Good," I breathed a sigh of relief. "I was so damn drunk."

"Get out!" I heard Rylie scream, I yawned and glanced up over Zacky's head to see Matt running from the bathroom, getting a towel thrown at him. "Knock next time you dumb ass!"

"I'm sorry!"

"Poor Matt," I giggled and sat back next to Zacky. "She'll ignore him now."

"Why, it was accidental."

"She gets embarrassed in a bathing suit around hot guys, imagining one seeing her naked."

"Point taken."

“Yeah, just watch, she’ll come out and be all nervous and blushing,” I nodded before prodding Zack in the stomach with my pointer finger.

“What?” He mumbled.

“Just waking you up!” I grinned at him, he simply grunted and closed his eyes again.

"Don't poke," he grumbled earning him another poke. "Danielle."

"That's my name."

"You're disturbing me Danielle, leave me alone," he whined

"Disturbing, Danny Disturbing, I like it," Jimmy grinned nodding his head. "You know we're really good with these names."

“Woo!” I laughed, clapping my hands. “I got a name!”

“Yes, congratulations, now leave me alone,” Zacky whined, making me furrow my eyebrows and poke him once more. “Stop…”

“Never,” I stated simply as Rylie walked out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel. “Ry! Did you give Matt a little peep show?”

“Fuck off,” She glared at me and stormed into an adjacent room.

"I shall go and calm her," I sighed and ran off to her in whoever's room. "Rylie Revenge can I comith in?"

"Kissith my ass Danny," she grumbled as I opened the door, she had her shirt on and was pulling her pants on.

"What happened?" I chuckled sitting on the bed.

"He walked in and just, stared!"

"I imagine so, you have boobs so he's going to look at them."

“This isn’t funny!” Rylie insisted. “Stop making a joke about it!”

“Well, I’d be flattered that any guy would do that. But, that’s just me,” I shrugged.

“It was just, awkward,” Rylie frowned slightly, making me giggle.

“Oh, please,” I scoffed playfully. “Don’t be so harsh about it. You know that you didn’t mind him.”

"Have you forgotten? I've never been kissed!" she whispered lowly. "Much less saw naked by a man!"

"Oh right," I nodded. "Still don't see how that happened, you had a boyfriend."

"That cocky SOB wasn't getting anything from me," she huffed and crossed her arms. "Except kisses on the cheek, that's why he dumped me."

"Sorry," I sighed. “I would say I know how you feel, but I’d be lying.”

“It’s fine,” Rylie mumbled. “It just that I’ve never been wanted by all the guys, like you. And, just, when I’m around Matt, I feel wanted. Special.”

“Sounds to me like you’ve been bite by the love bug!” I grinned.

“I just met the guy!” Rylie reminded me.

“So? Love at first sight!” I swooned, dancing around. “Ry loves Matt!”

"I will kill you!" she said then pointed at me. "Slowly and painfully."

"Oh," I giggled and held my hand up in defense. "I'll stop then."

"It would be wise," she gritted her teeth together, grabbing one of Brian's black jackets she walked past me in fury, I knew where she would be going, a park, but one problem: She has no clue where she is.