Status: Check out my tumblr at crazylazykat.tumblr.com

It's All Your Fault!

1/1

Random story

Mike's Pov

The spring fever tour had just ended and Im enjoying the three months i have at home before I go on the next tour.

Sitting on the couch in my boxers watching the purge, with my baby Sitting on my lap my arms wrapped around rubbing circles on the baby bump on his stomach.

I don't fucking know how he's pregnant and I don't care all I know that we're having a beautiful baby boy named Skyler and Tony got boobs now!!

And I'm not talking about man boobs im talking about the full on girls boobs C/D squirting milk and everything. After about two weeks of knowing tony was pregnant after we took him to a doctor because the morning sickness, those sucker just popped up overnight and suffocated me in my sleep not that I didn't enjoy it.

Once Tony saw them he thought he was a complete circus freak so I had to calm him down for about two days I convinced him they popped up to feed the baby you know more healthy and natural bullshit. And then my baby started being happy because he's going to take care of the baby like a real mom.

And of course our family knows about the baby Vic and Jaime were for the first to know and they were totally cool with it, Our friends Jack and Alex from all time low wanted to be the godparents because they could have a kid of their own, But vic and Jamie started arguing that they should be the godparents and then they started fighting for about three weeks we still don't know who's going to be the godparents.

But whatever back to you my baby

I got bored of the movie but tony was still in to it so I decided to start playing with his eyes slowly listen my lines from stomach to his text he didn't notice until I finally gave them a great big squeeze

"Ahhhhhhh!"
"MIKE"
Oh my God I didn't stop laughing
"Hahaha your face"
"Dude that wasn't cool my things are more sensitive than my dick"
"I'm sorry baby Forgive me?"
I asked him he just looked away and crossed his arms over his breast And I could tell he was giving a pout, On his so fucking cute when he's trying to be mad.

"Awwwww baby don't be mad I was just messing around" I said as I cupped his face with my hand to make him look and I was met with puffy red eyes and hot tears running down his cheeks.

"Tony whats wrong?"

"IM THINK OF IT ALL THE MORNING BARF THE CRAVING THE MOOD SWING SICK OF IT ALL AND I'M GETTING MOTHERFUCKING FAT!"

"Turt-"
"NO!"
He cut me off and got off my lap and stood in front of me if looks could kill I would've been shish kebab by now.

"Shut it I blame you for this"
"But I-"
"Shut it How come I'm the one that has to be put why do I have to be pregnant?why do I have to boobs? why are there milk inside of them!? Because of them I can go on our next tour you guys are going to get replacement for me for a while occasionally While you leave me here ALONE, How do you think that makes me feel mike!?'

I'm not going to lie I was scared as fuck I was really close to shitting my pants, And here I thought I have a voice that would be easier to have a girlfriend.

Well hope I don't get mauled to death.

"Baby I love you and I love out baby too and that's the reason why you're not going on tour I want to keep you guys safe, you know how the fans could be like hungry wild Puranas, And I'm going on tour to provides from my new family, okay?"

I was seriously scared about what he was going to say he just looked at me emotionless. Then he jumped on me and wrapped his arms and legs around me and nuzzle his face in my neck. I just wrapped my arms around his waist and enjoy the hug. Then he looked up at me with those beautiful brown eyes.

"We are a family now? That means you're going to stay?"

So that was what he was afraid of me leaving him.

"Baby Of course I'm staying and of course we are a family I love you all my heart having the baby doesn't were going to separate just going to bring us closer"I said I moved my hand from his waste to place it on the baby I rubbed my hands on the little guy, and I could tell Tony was happy.

Tony gave me a quick kiss
"I love you daddy mike"
"I love you too mommy turtle"
I sat back on the couch with Tony legs on either side of my thighs and his head on my shoulder, and just sat their enjoying each other comfort

"This is going to be the first of many long day isn't it" I said

"Yea, But do you want to know something?"

"What my love?"

"It's all your fault"He said as he grab my head and pulled me into a kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
[The end bitches =P I think, I don't know, yet it is thank you for reading =) Hope you enjoyed it
~Kat ] Check out my tumblr crazylazykat.tumblr.com
And my wattpad for My other fanfic =3 Thank you again