Status: first story, comments please, tips wanted, dont have anything to comment dont comment at all

The Vampires

Taking Over

One Summer in 1993 , in a dark loft, only a lamp in the middle of a run down apartment a father is holding his 3 year old son Frankie Iero. The vampires have just taken over. In this world there are fairys, wolves,zombies,Vampires, and humans. Humans are the lowest you can get. There are two kinds of Vampires Dominants and fertiles. Its ilegal to hurt fertiles. So they are the safest. It is legal to kill humans because they killed and tried to hide the vampire race.
Now lets start the story, The cheap wooden door was thrown open and three large dominant vampires rushed in. Looking down at the man and child.
"Humans out , Leave the child!" The largest vampire says while pulling at the mans arm.
" D-Daddy whats going on?" Scared frankie strutters while crying.
"Frankie be a good boy, i'll see you again one day" the father says before kissing his son's forehead and running out of the apartment.
" Keep running, Kid" the three men run out , mostly run down the father.
17 YEARS LATER
After losing his father at 3 years old, he was found by a vampire couple. He wondered why they were so nice to him. when he started high school it was horrible for him,being the only human in the high school. he ran away from home and got caught by the highest vampire in belleville. The king of the drycott clan.