Stehen

Later that afternoon...

Another short chapter, but I guess it's better to write small updates than no updates, right? :D

***************************************************************************************************

Later that afternoon...

*Normal P.O.V*

My classes ended and I was off to detention...
Entering the room, I saw a too familiar face. ‘What’s Aiden doing here???’ I though to myself.

“Hi babe!” he said

“Hi...” I said suspiciously “What are you doing here??? What did you do???”

“I pissed the teacher... I wanted to be with you this afternoon, and since you were off to detention, I figured I could join you!” He said, whispering, so the women watching over us wouldn’t notice (but she was sleeping anyways).

He sounded happy and proud..
I was both happy that he would do something like that for me, and angry for doing it becouse of me... (I'm stupid for thinking opposites at the same time, I know, but I do it a lot)

“You’re nuts!!!” I basically screamnt, but with a wide smile plasterd on my cheeks

“For you...” he kissed me (I must’ve blushed SOOO bad)

“Quiet you too!” The women said. I guess my 'You’re nuts!!!' woke her up... No wonder.

**Meanwhile**

*No P.O.V.*

Jill handed a jock some money... What was it for???
The guy took it. He was very tall and you could see he was very strong. He was a big guy...