Stehen

MONDAY

MONDAY

Well, again, the day started as always, only this time, I wasn’t late.
I took a bath, and got dressed int this new Tee I just bought (it’s striped horizontaly in black and white, and it’s realy fitted) and my black skinny jeans wich are all ripped up. As allways, I put on my makeup, garbbed my bag, and off to Mel’s house, to pick her up.

My first class was Philosophy, and for the first time ever, I felt like having Philosophy...
Aiden had that class with me...

As we headed to our lockers:

“Sam... let me guess why you’re so entusiathic about havin’ philosophy...” Mel grinned “I already told you to ferget about him, didn’t I?” she finished
“Well, yes!” I answered “But that’s not the reason I want to have this class...”
“It isn’t???”
“N- No, it isn’t... I- I just think that the theme is interesting!”
“Yeah, of course...” she said, sarcasticly “The anatomy of feelings, is very interesting... I’ve been waiting all my life for hearing about it for two hours!”

We broke down laughing as crazy people in the middle of the hallway. Everyone was staring, but we didn’t really care...

In class, I was really trying very hard not to stare at Aiden, but it was hard, ‘cause he was always looking at me and smiling. Oh, and there’s my heart, jumping off my cest again...

I started drawing something on my notebook.
It was a heart (my heart), jumping off a cliff (my chest), and screaming “KAWASAKI!!!”... lol, I sucked at drawing, but as you can see, I had a great immagination...

After a while drawing random things on my notebook, and occasionally blushing from Aiden’s smile, it rang...

I got together with Mel by the tables outside... We used to hang out there, just talking about random things, like our favourite bands and stuff.
That’s when I looked to my side. I saw Aiden and his girlfriend, Jill, arguing. She was talking loudly, bot he remained calm as if he didn’t care at all. When she finnaly toped yelling, he said something to her, and she wasn’t very happy. She turned around looking like she was gonna kill something. Man, she was pissed!
He remained with a careless expression and sat on the grass nearby.

“Excuse me for a sec, Mel”
“Sure...” she said “but where you g...” she rolled her eyes, I wasn’t seeing, but I knew her to well

“Hey Aiden...” I said, aproaching him “what happened? Is everything alright?”
“Depending on what you take “alright” for...” he looked angry
“Wanna talk?”
“No, not really...” he said, and walked away. I nooded with a small smile, as if saying “I understand”

It rang. I said goodbye to Aiden and walked over to Mel.

“Let’s get our stuff?” I asked
“Sure...”

We walked together to the locker we shared, at the end of the hallway, and after that, we went to our classes.