Stehen

WEDNESDAY

WEDNESDAY

LATE!(again)
I really didn’t want to be late, ‘cause I still wanted to meet Aiden before class.
I got dressed, ate breakfast, brushed my teeth and called Mel (to tell her not to wait for me) pratically at the same time. I was in a hurry!

I was out of the house faster than I could ever imagined, and even faster, I was near to the school gate.
There he was, waiting... and, OH MY GOSH, he was waiting for me!!! (I need some time to get used to that) When he spotted me, he smiled, and I walked in his direction, smiling aswell.
“Hya...” he said calmly, and then place his hands on my hips, and kissed me.
When we pulled back I replied “Hya...” in the exact same tone as he did. We smiled and starred at eachother, until I heard a lonely clap behind me. I turned around, rolling my eyes:

“Hi Mel...”
“Hi Sam...” she replied, inocently “...aren’t you gonna introduce me to your boyfriend?” she grinned

I threated her with my eyes.
“Aiden, this is Mel. Mel, Aiden...”
“Well, you two look busy... I’m off!” Mel said, still smiling as if she was proud of interrupting our starring.
Aiden laughed as Mel left.
“Is she allways like that???” he asked
“Yeah, I guess so...” I rolled my eyes again “Sometimes I regret of comming to this school to be close to her...”
“But I’m happy you did...”
“Yeah, me too!” I replied, pulling him into a kiss, before it rang.
When it did rang, we pulled back, and, holding hands, we walked in. As we did so, I spotted Jill near her locker, and, man, she looked even more furious then yesterday... Guess why!