Fix You

Fix You

The boys walked out to the stage to perform their first concert of the night, after the whole introduction and the thank you’s, Zayn started off his verse in Little Things. Harry took a deep breath and glanced over at Louis, who gave him a small smile in which Harry returned. Then came Louis’ verse, Harry couldn’t control the smile that came across his face when he sang; it sounded so beautiful and angelic to his ears. He turned to glance at Louis, hoping he would look back, but that wasn’t the case. Louis was looking to the side where the backstage was and that’s when Harry’s smile faded because he saw her.

Louis was looking at Eleanor with love in his eyes and a grin on his face. He was looking at her the way he used to look at Harry when they sang together on stage and it would feel like they were the only two in the arena. Now it was Harry’s turn, he tried to get rid of the sadness on his face and didn’t look at Louis like he would usually do because he didn’t want to cry. As Harry and Niall harmonized during the chorus, Louis looked at Harry and could tell something was wrong with him because this had happened before. Harry’s voice got shaky as he sang and kept squeezing his eyes shut then shaking his head when it was Niall’s turn because he felt like he screwed up. Liam gave Harry a pat on the shoulder in comfort as they all continued to sing and Louis tried to give Harry a smile, but Harry’s eyes were only full of sadness.

After doing a few more songs, it was time for the boy’s small break; Harry ran off the stage quickly as tears formed in his eyes and sat on the floor of the dressing room he shared with Louis. Harry gripped his curly hair and let out a small sob when Louis walked in. “Hazza, whats the matter?” Harry shook his head and turned his back to Louis, but he couldn’t just let him know that he was completely in love with him and jealous of his girlfriend.

“Just tell me what’s wrong, I can tell you weren’t yourself tonight.” He sighed, plopping next to him and slinging his arm around him. Harry looked at with tears streaming down his cheeks and he sniffled. “Louis, I can’t take this anymore, I’m so tired from not sleeping these past few nights because it hurts so much and I-I just…let’s lay off it, okay?” Louis nodded with a sigh as they got ready for the final set. The rest of the concert went pretty well and Harry tried his best to keep a happy face.

The boy’s and a few of the girlfriends went out to celebrate a fun concert, but Harry chose not to go and stay in his hotel room. When they got to the club, Louis turned to Niall when they were buying drinks, “Why didn’t Harry come out tonight? Is he okay?” Niall rolled his eyes and shook his head which Louis gave him a confused look. “Louis, it’s because of you. You barely have time for him anymore because of Eleanor. He really misses you and all of us can see what’s really wrong with him.” Niall gave Louis a serious look, but he was still confused. “JESUS, LOUIS! HE’S IN LOVE WITH YOU!” Niall yelled, but luckily Eleanor couldn’t hear it over the loud music that filled the club.

It finally hit Louis and he ran out of the club without saying goodbye to Eleanor and the boys; leaving only Niall to know where he’s going. Louis hopped in his car, driving to the hotel letting only the street lights guide him to Harry. He ran to Harry’s room and begin banging on the door; the curly haired boy opened the door with his face stained in tears. Louis frowned at the sight and pulled him into a tight hug. Harry embraced him back, “Louis, why are you here?” The blue eyed boy pulled away to look into the green ones standing in front of him. “I’m here to fix you, Harry.” Harry scratched his head and sighed, “But, why?”

Louis grabbed Harry by the cheeks and kissed his lips softly, “because I love you and the only thing I want to hear from you is that you love me too.” Harry blushed and smiled softly, “I love you too, Louis.”