Five Days

Teeth

Kellin was only ten minutes away from his apartment when he got a text message from his boyfriend. The taxi driver seemed to be paying no attention to the younger boy behind him. The message was something simple, just asking how long it was going to be until he arrived back home. It had been a rough trip for the both of them.

His phone buzzed again alerting the boy of another message. I'm on the bed waiting for you, naked.. Kellin blushed and looked around to see if the driver was watching him. another message. You better be coming home soon, It's been a long five days with just myself here. Kellin gulped, feeling the blood rushing to his lower body. He shifted uncomfortably. Two minutes. He had two minutes until he'd reach the apartment but this kind of torture was just killing him. He could visualize his boyfriend laying on the bed they shared in all of his glory. I'm waiting for you Kells. This hand couldn't help but start by itself.

By now the twenty four year old couldn't stop the wave of pleasure and also frustration that was coursing through his body. He needed Vic now. Just then the taxi had stopped Kellin hastily paid the driver, opened the door, got his bags out of the trunk and ran to his apartment door. It was torture.

He ran as fast as he could, dropping his bags on the floor and ran to their room. Kellin heard the noises before he even twisted the handle, that alone seemed to put him on the edge. The dark hair boy watched as his boyfriend was getting himself off. He'd be lying to say it wasn't hot.

There was sweat already lightly placed on Vic's forehead. Kellin practically ran to the bed and put his lips on Vic. Between each kiss Kellin spoke. "Such a little naughty boy you are, starting without me."

Kellin rocked his fully clothed body against his boyfriend's naked one. "Too much clothing, take it off." It took a few seconds but finally the two were both unclothed and pressed up against one another.

"Here, let me take care of that for you." Kellin purred into his boyfriend's ear as he nipped it with his teeth. He wanted to play this out for as long as possible so slowly he glided his teeth along Vic's body, stopping at a few key places. His hands grabbed the prominent erection and flicked his wrist withlist biting down on the other boy's collarbone. m

Vic instantly wanted to take control when he felt a pair of lips make their way to his collarbones. It had been days since he'd been with Kellin and by god he was going to do and get exactly what he wanted. He flipped them over quickly, Kellin's head hitting the pillow and making a few of the springs underneath him creak. "I hope you know I'm going to fuck you harder than ever."

That statement caused a fresh set of goosebumps to ripple onto Kellin's skin. He loved when his boyfriend talked like this honestly. The lustful stare in both of their eyes didn't fade Vic grabbed a hold of Kellin. Kellin whimpered at the slow pace but soon it sped up.

Both boys were in a nice state until things we kicked up a notch. Vic prepared himself and quickly lined himself up. He didn't wait for Kellin before he started slamming into him. Kellin gasped in pleasure as the older boy ground his hips into his and moved even faster. His fingernails were making scratches all along the back his boyfriend's back. Their lips met again in hunger. The kisses had become sloppier as the second went on. The only thing that could be heard were the loud moans that erupted from both of the boys' mouths.

The thrusts became even faster than normal. Sure five days was a long time but was it really that long? Neither boy cared. The bed also began to move. At first it was lightly tapping the wall but at this point it was now slapping the wall.

Vic was still thrusting into Kellin and leaving what would be purple love bites in the morning when Kellin roughly grabbed his hair and brought their lips together again. After the kiss though he decided that it was time for a change in position.

Kellin flipped the two to where he was straddling his boyfriend and slowly rotated his hips in a circle motion. "Kels, I don't think I can last longer, you're gonna have to hurry up. Oh, fuck."

The raven haired boy was digging his nails into his boyfriends hipbones as he practically bounced on his boyfriend. From the way that the bed was creaking it seemed like it wouldn't last any longer than the two boys did.

Each boy fed off the others moans. Again the tables were being turned and now Kellin's head was resting on pillows. Vic grabbed Kellin's thighs and placed them on his shoulders still thrusting into him. Kellin knew that Vic was getting close just by his body language. Their bodies were both coated with sweat and hair sticking to their foreheads that were pressed together. "I need you to touch me one more time."

That statement had sent Vic over the edge and he'd hit his climax. He didn't stop though. His body movements became in sync with his hand movements and in seconds the other boy was spilling onto his own chest. Both lay there for a second just trying to calm their breathing before Kellin spoke. "I need to go on trips more often."
♠ ♠ ♠
SMOKE SMUT. HAIL KELLIC.

First time ever writing smut so this is probably really bad. I'm sorry guys. Proofread in the morning. It's 5am and I'm tired.