Status: Brand NEW! I finally got the guts to post my first chapter of my first story.

Always the Omega

Chapter 2: Meeting The Pack

I groaned as I woke up by the early rays of the sun peaking through my blue and purple window blinds. Looking over at the clock, it read: 4:30 AM. Great. Why did I have to wake up so early? Who fucking knows.

I really don't know why that jerk had bothered to bring me up here and lay me down in my queen sized bed. He usually just leaves me on the floor. I knew with out even looking that i have a nice big fat bruise of my left side of my rib cage. I could just feel it. There were other bruises too, but this one hurt the worst. It was most likely black, purple, blue, and green. If it had a cut or scrap with it, then that was probably yellowing with puss. But i couldn't move my hand to reach it. My body was in to much pain. I had a few bruises on my hip, thighs, and neck that were the size of Trevor's large finger prints. Great! I will need some cover up on my neck to hide those and the giant swollen purple hickey below my earlobe.

I'm pretty sure I have a concussion as well, since I can't remember anything after my head was slammed into the coffee table. Which is now in piece all over my living room floor. I knew that I wasn't paralyzed because i could still wiggle my toes and fingers.

Honestly Trevor did not used to be this way. He used to treat me preciously, gently, lovingly. He would tell everyone how much he loved me and show me off to the world. Sometimes I miss those days, and others I wish some rogue wolf wolf just rip his large ego filled head of his clear off. But I guess the reason why no one notices how it is now is because of how he treated me back then.

Still isn't it obvious I lost all the muscle had ever had and lost all my body fat. I only weighed about 95 pounds now. I know I'm too skinny, but I have to keep Trevor happy. For some messed up reason I still care a lot about him and I still want to please him. I know. It's fucked up. I can't even count how many times he has either beat or raped me. There are to many to count.

I finally realized I was stark naked. I wished I could reach my over sized sweatshirt that hid my body and bruises well. But it was laying in the corner over on top of my dark blue office chair. I could see and smell the blood stains all over it. Even though I want to get up and get dress I just couldn't. My body was in agonizing pain. every time I would move a searing pain would shoot up my back and arm.

Knowing that I couldn't reach any clothes. I decided that sleep would hopefully make some pain go away. So I curled slowly up in my thin purple bed sheet and passed back out for a few more hours.

"Wake.."
"Av...Avo..AVORY!"
"WAKE UP!"
I knew someone just woke me up, but I really didn't care, my head was throbbing too much. I rolled over and tried to fall back asleep.
"AAH!" I let out a short cry of pain when I was pulled straight up from my hair. I was pulled so forcefully that I am now hanging from my hair so that my butt is a few inches off my bed.
"God damn it Avory! I know you are awake! So I don't know why you are ignoring me," he growled out. I was whimpering quietly since I am still hanging from my hair.
"Get out of bed and get dressed. We are going on a pack run today," Trevor growled out again, "everyone is already out back waiting for us."

After hearing that he put me down on the bed. Now in a sitting position I swung my legs painfully out off of the bed side. Honestly I knew Trevor wasn't as big of a jackass as he seems to be. He grabbed me some clean clothes and helped me put them all on. But they were only some sweats and an old baggy sweatshirt. I'm glad he grabbed clothes that I don't like, because I knew they would only last about five more minutes before they are shredded to bits out on my backyard.

Trevor grabbed my hand roughly and forced me to follow after him in a pace that was just faster than a human's jog. We took the journey out of my bedroom, down the long hallway, down the stairs, through the lounge, down another hall, into the kitchen, and out the sliding glass door to the forest's edge in my back yard. Now was that the most painful thing I've done in awhile.. But I spoke to soon not realizing that I had to phase in a few minutes.

I thanked god that I saw that firetruck red hair bouncing in and out of view between all the brunette and black haired pack members. Kendall. She was so sweet to me. She was the only one with enough speed to be a scout. So she was alone on that job most of the time. I think that is scary personally. But I know that if I had the right training I could be just as fast as her and my ranking would go up higher. I would no longer be the Omega.

"Alright everyone. Listen up. There is a new scent that was picked up yesterday by Nanook who was just going for a run. It was on the Southern trail, Nanook managed to trace it back to the South Eastern Cliffs, but then it disappeared. We are patrolling today. The entire perimeter and body of our land today. This will take some time since I woke you all up at 8 AM on a Saturday morning. Go and phase, then I will assign groups of two when we are all done," Trevor commanded in Alpha tone.

"Just phase here when everyone goes into the forest Avory. Then come join us." He walked off into the thick brush of the forest floor.

I swear it took me a good ten minutes of pure pain just to phase. It felt like I was phasing for the first time all over again. Every bone shifted with loud cracks and my muscles shifted and reshaped. My nose and mouth grew out and I cried out with a shriek. Finally. I was done. I knew my paw was bleeding because my pure white fur was stained blood red. I limped off into the forest to meet the pack.

Most wolves had the same color fur as their hair when they are in human form. Except for our pack, we were known for our fur. Compared to my mousy brown locks my wolf fur was as white as pure snow and thick with layers.

As I walked over to the group nodded to the gigantic pitch black wolf (Trevor) who sat with a solid gold wolf that had brown specks along her muzzle and tail. This wolf is my Luna, Michelle, a royal slut. She is also know as my alpha female. A short distance away from her was the pack's Beta, Connor, he had the most common coat of fur out of all of us. The mixes of grey swirled around his back and face. Laying down bored was the Delta, Sam, he was a deep solid chocolate fur. It was also super shiny. Nanook was seated next to Kendall. His fur was a bright Russet color. He is also our packs Sentinel. Kendall's coat of fur was the most majestic I thought. A white base with golden tips. But which made it most beautiful was the red accents along her feet, muzzle, and tail.

I could see that my change took a lot longer than expected so everyone was already paired up. And since there is an odd number I get to join one of the groups. Non of the groups want me though. Even though I was friends with Kendall and Nanook. I lacked in skills and I cannot keep up with them. Kendall and Nanook were always paired together. They worked together great, not just because she was fast and a good observer and him strong and the best fighter. These two were also a couple.

Then there was Trevor and Sam another pairing which is predictable, because Sam is still in training to become the next Beta. I knew because of this I was not joining there group either. So it left Connor and Michelle. God. She is such a slut. She has slept with every male in the pack, even Nanook. I want to be in any group but hers, I know that's not going to happen though.

"Michelle you will take Avory with you to the Cliffs to check that scent again." Trevor stated voice fully bored.
"What? B..But....But Trevy! I can't take her! She is to slow! And besides she'd probably fall off the cliff again," Michelle whined.
Hey! That was only once. I grunted.
"No buts Michelle. You will take her with you! I am still your Alpha and you will listen to me! She has the best nose out of all of us no matter her physical capabilities! Take HER!" he growled furious that she is testing his patience at a time like this.
Damn that was a huge blow to somebodies big fat ego.
Michelle humped, then growled barring her teeth at me, "I can hear you thoughts little Omega! Watch your mouth!"

Trevor, "Move out!" He turned with Sam on his right flank. Instantly Kendall and Nanook disappeared from sight. Damn they are so fast.

Connor was at the bush line waiting for us, but Michelle was to busy having a bitch fit. She growled at me one more time and slammed into my shoulder past me into the bushes. I flew back a few hundred feet because my wolf size was almost the size of a regular large Alpha wolf. Connor was waiting for me. I got up and bolted to him knowing that he wouldn't wait forever. He lept over the bushes just as I reached him.

Off we went to the hour long run to the South Eastern Cliffs.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is long because I wanted to introduce everyone. Including the rogue wolf who will be introduced in the next chapter. He's still a mystery. ;)

~TearsFallFreely XD