Status: Just a one shot

Barakat and You

Barakat and You

The music fills your ears as you stare at the 80's carpet covering the cement floor of the airport. Like seriously? The 1980's called, they want their carpet back. Your butt is sore from the hard blue plastic chair you had been sitting on for the last hour because your husband’s flight had been delayed.
It had been 18 days, 34 minutes, and 25 seconds since you last saw your sexy business man, Jack Barakat. You didn’t mean to count, but your OCD mind made you.
Jack. Jack Barakat, the only businessman you know who refuses to wear a suit and tie to important meetings and trips, always opting for khaki or plaid shorts and a Polo shirt. You giggle to yourself, earning a dirty look from the lady across from you, as you remember the time he came home upset from an extremely important merger he had lost all because he wore his favorite ‘BONER’ shirt.
Suddenly your train of thought is interrupted when a sickly fake and sweet voice comes over the P.A. system.
“Flight 24 will be offloading at gate 2B in 5 minutes”
Jacks flight!
You stand up, or at least try to, because your head phones get hooked on the bottom of the chair and yank you back down. The lady across from you almost falls out of her chair laughing. You flip her off and begin to sprint to gate 2B.
You make it there just as the first passengers begin to off load. You search and search for his signature skunk hair and finally spot it. Your heart begins to pound. Once the people ahead of him clear out, you run and jump into his arms. He drops his bags just as you leap and catches you perfectly.
“Barakitty!!” you shout and kiss his cheek.
“Hey smexy face!” he replies.
He sets you down and smacks your butt.
“Jack!! Not in public!!” you shriek.
“Just wait until we get home.” he whispers in your ear.
Your heart thumps louder and your stomach drops.
You and Jack had been married for 2 years and together for 8. You started dating your freshman year of high school and the day you graduated he proposed to you, on stage, in front of all your peers, family, and teachers. Two years later you got married in front of your 3 beat friends, _______, _______, and _______, who were all maids of honor because you just couldn’t pick one. And 2 years after that here you are.
You collect his things and head to the car. You start on home and the whole ride there, Jacks hand is on your knee as you drive, slowly inching closer and closer to your lady bits. Once you pull into the driveway he gets his bags and you walk into the house. He drops his bags and picks you up bridal style and carries you to the bedroom.
***
You lay on Jack’s chest, naked and sweaty. You both are short on breath from the amazing sexual activities you just experienced.
“Y/N?” Jack asks once his breath returns.
“Yes babe?” you answer.
“I love you.” he simply says.
“I love you too.” and that’s all you need to say, for you both know of the intense emotion behind those 3 little words...
♠ ♠ ♠
Enjoy :)