Sequel: Change

Wasted

About a Girl...

Do you know how hard it is to squint through your glasses and type on a laptop screen with a headache that makes you sick? Really hard, guys, really hard.

In a rare moment of clarity after several days of hard partying, I decided to post a little something to let you all know of my summer plans! Woo! But there, I said it. I’ve probably drunk my fair share of alcoholic calories. Maybe more. Definitely more.

The last few days have been a whirlwind of parties, celebrations, and maybe a little bit of confusion with some unicorn heads and crowd surfing sprinkled in too. (I’m sure you’ve seen those pictures, right?) I’ve been spending quite a bit of time celebrating and freaking out over the fact that I got to lift the Cup over my head on the ice of TD Garden.

Yeah, that actually happened. That photo may already be framed and next to my bed.

Speaking of the ice at TD Garden, I wonder if any of you saw me on tv? I was the girl with the red capris and black Indian head shirt on. Oh, and I might have been caught kissing Jonathan Toews.

Yeah, that happened too. It’s a thing now. Actually, it’s been a thing for a while. He says hi and that my couch is uncomfortable. Wha-wha-wha-wha. Go cry about it, Mr. Two Time Stanley Cup Winner.

So the point of this blog was to share exactly what I’ll be doing for the next few months. And of course, I got off track. But anyway, I’m sorry to announce, but PeaceLoveAndHockeyPucks will be going on a short summertime hiatus.

But have no fear! I will still cover the parade, the convention, and maybe a few Cup days? I’ll also handle the draft and free agency and off season trades and signings probably in two or three posts once it’s all said and done.

Next season, I’ll be introducing a new post schedule where I post twice a week on Mondays and Fridays, usually early in the morning. But if you need a fill of me on any other day of the week, go and check out the Blackhawks website where I’ll be interning next season. Mhmm, yeah that’s right.

So for now, I say a tentative goodbye until later this week when I post the parade. Have a safe and happy off season and may October come quickly.

Stay classy and sassy, never trashy!
XO-Steph

Current music- About a Girl by the Academy Is (because Jon hates it)
♠ ♠ ♠
Just something to quickly wrap things up! I didn't follow the song too closely, but I feel like it worked. Thanks everyone for reading and hopefully, I'll have a sequel out soon! I think Mibba sends out alerts when a story you are subscribed to has a sequel added, so make sure to stay subscribed!

Let me know what's on your minds, lovelies!