Status: Completed

Esia's Protector

Prologue

As a man in a grey hoodie stands in the middle of the ballroom where Nelo Angelo was last seen in battle. He kneeled down and picked up a small dark blue fragment. He carefully examined it. The man had a small smirk cross his lips. The man realized that Mallet Island wasn’t going to stand much longer, especially now that Mundus is awake. He glared at the fragment and placed it inside his left pocket.

The man in the grey hoodie stood on his feet. He looked around as large pieces of the ceiling were fallen apart.

“All is well,” He said with smile.

As the ceiling collapsed, he instantly escaped the crumbling Island. Finally, Mallet Island has dropped off the face of the earth. He watches closely as he sees the features of a man in red and a blonde hair woman leave the Island in a plane. He examined the features and body shape of the man.

“I’ll be keeping a close eye on you for now on, son of The Legendary Dark Knight.” He vowed.

Some years after, he’s been keeping his word and staying a low profile ever since that happened. He witnessed the man in red goes inside the portal to the Demon World, but seen no signs of him coming back.

“It’s show time,” He said.

Thus the human world has no protector and he walks away. The man continued his walk. Since that man is out of the picture he can now start focusing on a bigger prize. Too search for something special item or someone.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is newest my fan fiction story, DEVIL NAY CRY with the original Dante and Vergil. Please comment and subscribe. Thank you! ^_^