Status: Completed

Esia's Protector

Howling Of The Moon

I—I feel so alone here inside of this dark room. I can feel my black eyeliner running down my face. I began to rock back and forth in a depressing way. I don’t know what was going through in my mind right now. Let’s see: I’m scared, possibly pregnant and I might die. I won’t be able to see Dante one last time. Dante, where are you? I need you. I slowly laid down on the floor in a ball. As a child would in his or her mother womb. As I was try to cry myself to sleep. I saw a light in the door way.

Castle Entrance

Once I entered inside the Castle, the front hall was not surprisingly empty. And quite. I scout the area and saw a tablet written in dry blood. The stone says this: The Power Of Conversion; human to demon. Demon to human. Weak to strong. Strong to weak. Conversion can be many things of all sorts of things. Conversion can be used through transfusion or an sacrifice. Hmm. That is very interesting to write on a 400, 000 year old stone tablet just by looking at it. I continue my way to the right, but the door was lock. I need a key with the description of a skull on it. So, basically, I needed to find the Skull Key to unlock this door.

Since I couldn’t get in through this door, I need to find a key with its matching symbolic description on the much needed item. Huh, that shouldn’t be too hard for me. I man come on, I’m Dante. I’d searched the hallway and I found a door on the far left. I’ve approached the door, but there was no description on the doorknob. I opened the door. I had entered inside the Hall Stairwell. There are demons protecting the door upstairs. I pulled out the rebellion and was ready for combat.

I rushed into the horde of demons with Agni & Rudra with Jet-Stream. The attack knocked some of the demons off balance. I had continued my assault, but one sneaky demon tried to attack me from behind. The demon had felt the love of Ebony. Once the coast was clear, I saw a demon with two bombs in its hands. I believe it was going for a kamikaze.

If I’m right, I should have minutes turn into seconds in no time. And thus, I had used Quick-Silver to make a big difference in literal terms. I searched the area, once I found the spot. I made my way there to stay out of its reach of suicide. I’d pulled my Ivory, because Ebony was already out and ready. I charged Ebony and Ivory to its fullest potential and aimed downward at the demon.

Once the time compression has finished, the demon realized I wasn’t in front of him, but above him and I shot the fuses. The impact was so enormous that it nearly push me off balance. Wow, what an impact. But I couldn’t stay amazed at the scenery forever. I have to find Esia, before something happens to her. I opened the door.

Dinning Room

I enter into the dinning room. Despite of the fact that this person kidnap Esia, he/she has a good taste in furniture. I saw an open guest book, but it doesn’t interest me. I searched around the area some more. I have come across a double green door. I went across the threshold.

Once I was inside, I felt a presence that was so heavy. I didn’t look behind me to see a barrier right there blocking my any means of escaping, but that wasn’t my goal anyway. I’d walked the long walk and I saw a wolf chowing on a human bone. Once the wolf felt MY presence, it stopped and looked at me.

With those green glowing eyes, I was surprise that it wasn’t huge like all the other demons I had encountered in the past. It slowly approached me and stopped in front of me.

Dante,” it continued, “Son of Sparda,” it said.

I looked here and there.

“You know about me? Then again, what devil doesn’t know anything about me or my father?” I asked.

Does it really matter? I, Kara, will be the one to put you in the tombstone!” he said.

“Okay Spot. Let’s rock,” I taunted.

The wolf circled around me. I kept my eye on him. The wolf made a leap towards me, I’d rolled out of the way. I countered the attack with a Stinger. The wolf slashed at me, but he didn’t it me. However, how did was he able to cut my shirt in such a short distance?

“You look surprise? I don’t need to touch you to cause damage,” he said.

Now the question remains will I have a hard time with this battle? Nah, I don’t think so. I switched to the only battle distance that can be understandable. I’d equipped my favorite devil arm, Lucifer. It became a battle between distanced. The Wolf started off with an air slash combo, but I was fighting back with a Lucifer Combo E. There were sparks everywhere at the moment. Somehow, someway, the wolf turned into a red gust.

For a red gust, that wind was pretty fast. Knock off my feet. So, I used Pandora to fire back at the hard hitting wind. PF666: Omen was my best shot. The battle took almost a fifteen minutes. The wolf turned back to normal. But I can tell it was weaken. What is he doing? The wolf is going on top of the platform.

“Just in case I die, the day will turn into night until all of this is over,” he said.

The wolf howled to the moon. Then it came from nice and sunny outside to gusty nighttime. With the brightest moon that I ever saw.

Now is the time, son of Sparda,”he said.

The wolf charged at me, and I cut him down to his last strength. I approached it.

“What is the meaning of the change?” I asked.

Kara breathed heavily.

“The Conversion has to be began,”he continued, “I did the first step the next step is---Master R---,”he trailed off.

I shook the wolf the wake it up, so he can finish, but he was already gone. A bright light showed up and it turned into these weapons. Kara’s Claws. The first guardian is taking care off, there is more out there.
♠ ♠ ♠
My new chapter to DMC: EP. I hope you enjoy and I'm sorry about the delay, because of school. But please comment, subscribe, and recommend. Also, if there are any errors let me know. Thank You!!!! ^__^