Status: Completed

Esia's Protector

Necromancer Queen

I dragged Janet by the arm as I realized that she was trying to get away from me when I was facing, Dante. That woman! How foolish she really is? What is the whole point of going to college or a university if you’re not going to use it properly? Honestly, Janet wastes my time.

“Let me, please,” she pleaded.

But I just ignored her. And kept on walking with a calm pace.

“Please, Vergil? You’re hurting me,” she sadly said.

I stopped in my tracks. Almost as if my legs had stopped moving on its own. How strange? Turned my sights towards her. And I really couldn’t say anything.

“Vergil, please. Let go of my arm. You’re seizing it too tight,” she said.

Strange? When I hear the sound of her pleading voice, I wanted to loosen the gripped on her arm. I wanted to let go, but I couldn’t let that human side of emotion get to me. SO, I continued on with my pace while I continued to tightly hold her arm. And she cried every step of the way. Once, I reached the lair of Fury. I saw him standing there with his arms folded across his chest.

“Did you know it is bad karma to make a woman cry?” he asked.

“Your making seems as though I should care,” I said.

Fury laughed.

“The girl shouldn’t have a single mark on her,” he continued, “You know how Richard doesn’t want his merchandise bruised or dirty. He’ll discard his items like it is common,” he stated.

“Your boss doesn’t have anything to do with me,” I said.

Fury approached me.

“Actually…, he does,” he said.

My left eye twitched.

“While YOU were I don’t know DEAD, he brought you back with the fragments you had left after your twin brother, Dante had defeated and killed you,” he stated.

Fury walked behind and to my right side.

“As he was bringing you back to life, he brought back everything that was and now apart of you. And he also gave you so much more. He gave you more power. Including the ability to have ki---,” I interrupted him.

“That is none of my concern. All I need is more power. And I will stop at nothing to get what I want,” I bluntly said.

There was silence in the air. Fury placed his hands in his pocket and casually approached me.

“Dude…., you need to get laid,” he taunted.

How foolish of him to think that I should be insulted by his ridiculous taunts. I didn’t bother to response, I’d rudely pushed him out of the way and continued to walk passed him while holding on to Janet.

“I was only telling the truth,” he blurted out.

No matter. I will have all power at my hands.

***

Vergil has blinded me by an anonymous light. But it isn’t like Vergil to leave a fight unsolved either. Something just isn’t right and I’m going to find out what it is. I placed the rebellion back in its sash. I began to walk towards the edge of the garden ground. I had leaped off the edge and started to enjoy the long and tedious rush of wind that is just blowing through my hair, but some dark aura has appeared in front of me and I couldn’t stop myself from entering.

Inside the Void Chambers

Once I arrived into this….place. The area itself gives off an unusual atmosphere. And suddenly, I’m starting to feel a little odd and little uneased. Why aren’t there any demons attacking. I’ve walked around for hours until I saw a chapel. Once I entered inside, I saw the man in the hoodie and Esia laying down on the altar.

“Dante, at long last,” he greeted.

“You?! What are doing with Esia?” I asked.

“What does it look like? I’m going to change her,” he answered.

“You’re not laying a fin--,” but something had grabbed hold of my leg.

I looked down at this slim that was holding on to my leg. I struggle to be free.

“Your right, Dante,” he said, “I won’t be…laying a finger to her,” he said as he walked behind the altar.

Esia woke up.

“Where am I?” she asked franticly.

“I’ll change her by killing her instead!” he yelled.

I differently broke free when I saw him penetrated Esia’s stomach with the knife and he backed away when I approached her lifeless body. As I was in tears, I held Esia’s body up in my arms. Blood was on her clothes and now her blood in my hands. Millions of thought ran through my like: What will I tell her father? Her sisters? How will I be able live without her love for me? However….

“You could have saved me!” she blurted out.

She pushed me off of her. Within a certain amount of distance, I can say it was pretty far. I looked at her with confusion.

“You let him kill me! How can you say you loved me and you allowed my… death!!!” she yelled out as she kick me through a wall full of skeletons.

My back crashed into a harden layer of bones. My vision became blurry and once my vision began to refocus, the woman who appeared to Esia was standing before me.

“Who [cough] who are you?” I faintly asked as I placed my hand on my stomach.

Esia’s imposter began to change into another feminine figure. The woman had sickly paled skin with naturally white hair. She wore white dress with a golden necklace. The woman also had a skull for a crown. She stared at me with pale gray eyes.

“My name is Dhampir,” she continued, “And I’m going to make you…..[extends her hand out] my puppet,” she stated.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello this is my newest chapter of DMC:EP. I have nine more chapters to go. If there are any errors don't be afraid to let me. Also, comment, subscribe and recommend. Thank you! ^_^