Status: Completed

Esia's Protector

What is going on here?

I continued watching Esia and her sisters perform the steps for their upcoming comcert venue. But I still couldn't put together the pieces of that woman that appeared and disappeared. I heard a whistle blow twice signal that its time for a break. Her exercise gourments were drench.

"Esia, you did good," said Charlene.

"Oh...you didn't do so bad yourself, Charlene." she complimented back.

Esia continued walking my way. Her body is soak in sweat she placed her towel behind her neck. She glanced my way with questioning.

"What happened?" she asked.

"There was a demon attacking and I took care of it," he said.

Esia smirk alittle. She looked down placing her hair string behind her ear. She'd looked at my eyes with determination. Understanding what I had done for her protection. She nodded her head.

"Listen up, Dante,"she continued, "My best friend is going to be coming to town pretty soon," she said.

"Whose your friend?" I asked.

Esia smiled happily showing off her bright white teeth.

"Her name is Janet Dawnfield," she proceed, "She's an archeologist that graduated from an university not so long ago," she stated.

Amazed from the information. I had to whistle for that. It sounds like Janny is a very busy girl. Come to think of it; I realized that Ttrish likes to read alot of Janet's books during her hobbies. Meh, not that I care about it anyway. Brittnay came our way with some papers in her hand.

"Excuse me, Dante, but I need to have a talk with my sister," she said.

I held my hands up and backed away giving them some room to talk. Not so long that Charlene joined the conversation. I've heard a door opened on my right. I already know who it was that walked beside me.

"Hello Dante," he said.

"Richard," I said.

Richard and I started to look at the girls chatting.

"Wonderful girls aren't they?" he asked.

"Hehehe..., I wouldn't know," I lied.

The girls got finished chatting. Esia and Charlene walked off together. Brittnay began to walk our way.

"RICHARD!!!" she said excitedly with a very bright smile as she'd hugged Richard.

Richard hugged her back in response. They unembraced each other.

"Britany!!! How have you been?" he asked.

"I've been doing well," she said, "Actually, we just got finished doing some steps and--," but she paused mid sentence to take a deep breath.

"Things been---"but I cut across her.

"Why are you here, Richard?" I asked.

"Oh me...I'm here to send some pictures actually for the concert venue that is coming up in the next couple of months," he said.

"In what location?" a female voice said.

Our attention turned to Esia and Charlene. Charlene was wiping her eyes with a tissue. I wonder what had happened.

"Rome," he said.

Silence feel in the air. We all looked at each other. Esia looked at me with a mix emotion of questioning. Charlene and Brittnay looked each other. What the hell is going on here? I folded my arms desperate to find out what is to be said. Esia lightly scratched her head.

"Richard, you know we can't perform in Rome," she said

Richard placed his hand in his pockets with a smile on his face.

"This year you can," he stated, "That was nearly nine years ago; however, I'll have a talk with your father," he said.

Richard turned on his heels and left the gym.

****

I couldn't believe it. We were going to Rome for the concert venue. But I---no no. This has to be some sort of mistake. I placed my hand on my forehead to see if I was catching a fever. Charlene was pinching herself to see if the news was a dream, and Brittnay eyes was just rapidly blinking in shock. And not only that...Janet, my best friend is coming to town.

25 minutes later

In the meeting room, Britany, Charlene, Richard, Dad, and I was waiting on the Rome's concert venue sponsormen. I wa so nervous I couldn't stop my hands from shakeunder the table the feeling of what happened to us three nine years ago. It was our first time, we wasn't that good.

"Rome?" Brit said, "That is so....awkward," she blurted out.

"I thought we was band from coming back to Rome, because of our poor performance," said Charlene.

"I hope that Richard knows what he's doing," I said.

The double doors opened as the three older men walked inside the office. Richard and Dad stood on their feet for greetings. As the men exchanged hand shakes. After them it was us. The men sought down on the opposite sides of us.

"My name is Joy Mitch, these is Roy Coyote and Viscent Kennedy," he greeted.

"My name is Richard Cano, this is William Henederson," he greeted back.

"We''d gotten an noticification that you wanted to join our concert venue?" Viscent asked.

"I--," but Richard cut across me.

"Gentlemen. I know what happened nine years ago was a bad experiences over there at Rome, but you have to give them a break. These girls has gotten better," he said.

"Better or no, the answer is in our hand, Mr. Richard," Roy said.

"My daughters has been improving ever since that event happened. They've made six platium albums," said Father.

The three men whisper amongst each other. Than looked at us.

"We've already decided," said Mitch, "These girls will Not be at the venue in the couple of months," he clarified.

Charlene was hurt. Tears were starting to flow from her eyes. I looked over towards Richard. Richard was looking at Charlene, because of how sad she is. I think--no I believe that she wanted to go perform in the venue. The three men stood up; before they was about to leave....

"Wait!" shouted Richard.

"What are you doing?" I asked in a whisper.

"Leave the room. Take your sisters and your father and I'll do the talking...alone," he said.

I didn't say anything. I've touched Brittnay and Charlene by the shoulders giving them the hand signal to come on. My dad saw it, and followed behind me. Once we're outside the office, Dante, Lady (Mary), and Trish came by.

"What is going on in there?" asked Trish.

"Meeting...," said Brittnay.

"What kind of meeting?" asked Lady.

"Its a meeting about the concert venue that will take place in Rome in a couple of months," I said.

"And Richie boy is talking to the three gentlemen, right now?" Dante asked.

I nodded my head slowly. The door opened wide and the three gentlemen walked out the room, but some seems a little off about them now. All three of them had a blank stare in their eyes. What happened to them? Did Richard threaren them? Did he do some sort of spell? I'm confused.

"We are sorry about our recent behaviour," said Roy.

"We had a change of heart and uplift you off the forbidden list," said Mitch.

"The concert in Rome will be within two months. We would love to see a brand new performance from "The Sisrers of Fate," said Vincent.

They've turned around and walked away. Richard came out with a smile on his face. He looked my way and than everybody else. Brittnay approached him with her hands on her hips.

"What did you do?" she asked.

Richard just smiled.

"My little secret," he said.

I should be rejoicing, but something just doesn't set right with this picture
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the newest chapter of DMC: Esia's Protector. Let me know how you like it. Please comment, subscribe, and recommend. If there be any errors let me know. Thank you!!!!